OMP 14

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

I ran up the streets where they told me and occasionally stopped and asked some people along the way if I'm going the right way. I remembered what they told me to do before crossing the street. I chewed on my bottom lips as I wait for the light to turn red. I looked at the screen again and smiled. I'll see my brother soon. Well, he's not him... but still.

The light turned red and I hurriedly ran across the street. I continued running and then turned to the alley where they told me the shortcut would be. I gasped and fell on my as a few scary looking guys blocked my way. They laughed when I fell from my sudden stop. I cleared my throat and stood up, dusting off my pants. "Excuse me."

"Woah there missy." I avoided when one of them tried to touch me.

"Do you need anything?" I asked. Not knowing why they're blocking my way.

"Yes. A time with you." I tilted my head

"Oh. But I don't have time right now. Can I go back later?" They laughed and then one scoffed at me.

"You think we're stupid?!" He grabbed my arm forcefully and I slapped him

"How dare you lay hand on me like that!" My eyes widened when he threatened to punch me. But before he can land a punch on me, a kick landed on his face. I was pulled to the side and I watched two girls fought those guys and with ease. My eyes sparkled with delight. Sparring or any form of violence is the only thing my father refused to let me learn. Saying it goes both ways. That if I use my fist, it will not only hurt my opponent but me as well. I tried to reason with him but he won't listen.

"Run!" One of them grabbed my hand. I can't see their faces cause of the hood they're wearing.

"What are you doing at a dangerous alley?" One scolded me as we made sure we're nit being followed. She's very pretty. Is she a princess?

"I was told it is a shortcut to the mall." The other removed her hood and I gasped.

"What's with the reaction. Do you know jeongyeon? Do you know her?" The pretty girl asked the general's daughter.

"No. I don't think so. Do I know you?" She raised her brow at me.

"Ani. You just looked like someone I used to know." I smiled.

"Well, I'm jeongyeon and this is jisoo, we have nothing to do and you seem to not know your way. Are you new around here?" I nodded.

"Sort of."

"

Please log in to read the full chapter