OMP 29

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"See? It's not that bad now is it?" I gave chaeyoung a smile and she stiffly nodded then shook her head cutely making me chuckle. She showed a lot of emotions today.

"Can you stand up alright?" She's still quite shaken with the descent of the plane.

"Yes." She firmly nodded and I let her go first.

"Hyung, grandma already told you right?" Doyoung whispered on my ear.

"Told me what?"

"About you and the princess?" My brows furrowed.

"What about us?"

"Jungkook hyung was supposed to tell you earlier?" I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"What is it?" He inhaled then exhaled.

"Maybe when we get off the plane cause I'm not sure with your reaction." I paused, making him bump into me.

"And that reaction would be?"

"Two things. Either you'll be calm about it or you'll flip and throw me out of the plane" seeing that I'm holding up the line, I moved hesitantly.

"Warn jungkook he's gonna get it from me either way." I mumbled and he nodded, chuckling, turning to his back to pass the message.

Chaeyoung was busy looking around the airport with the girls while I tapped on my foot waiting for my brothers who were busy pushing one another mumbling on who's telling me.

"Ugh! I wanna go already. Hyung! Here's what's going to happen, you're sharing a room with the princess because you're apparently a newly wed couple." One of the 5Js, Jeongwoo, told me in one go.

"Excuse me?" What the is he saying?

"Ok, ok. It was grandma's idea alright." Jungkook sighed, going over to me but made sure he has enough distance incase I accidentally punch him.

"The princess have zero records whatsoever cause hello? So grandma, which is currently the president of the country, made up something that would be credible, she stated that the princess is from a close friend's family and her records were all accidentally deleted by a fire and yes she has people to pose as the princess's parents."

"Hence creating new ones for her and since she's living in the palace and will often be with us if not always, she can't just be a friend so grandma made your civil status updated from single to married that's why you're no longer a one of the hottest bachelor in the country and this is your ring." Sehun handed me a velvet box and I still can't process what they're saying. I pulled out my phone and called my grandmother who's responsible for all of this.<

Please log in to read the full chapter