OMP 2

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Mama, what's going on? Why are they attacking the palace?" I asked as we ran.

"There's not much time Gongju-mama, we need to hurry." I helplessly looked back and gasped.

"Daebi-mama, I can't leave my brother!" There in the ground, my brother is fighting with his life.

"He will be fine. He is the crown prince. It is his duty to protect the palace." My heart clenched as I struggled to get free from my mother's grasp.

"Chaeyoung-ah!" I froze. This was the first time my mother has called me with just my name.

"Listen very carefully." She cupped my face and tears streamed down her pretty face.

"You need to escape. You need to leave us. Do you understand?" Tears flowed my eyes and I shook my head no.

"Gongju, no matter what happens. Know that we love you and we're not abandoning you." I don't understand what she's saying.

"Jeonha." My mother bowed and I turned around to see my father holding a sword with blood dripping from it.

We were about to go when enemies tried to strike the the Queen but the King was able to prevent it.

"Go." I sobbed as my father kissed my forehead and my mother pulled me.

"Abeoji!!" I wailed as I see him getting hit but he still continued to fight. We ran and turned 'til we reached a room. Someone was already there.

"Daebi-mama are you sure about this? This will only work once and there's no guarantee where she'll be." The Queen gulped but nodded

"We'll take the chance. I'd rather have her disappear than be enslaved and abused." The Queen held my hand tightly and faced me.

"My daughter, my precious daughter." I cried held my mother's warm hands as she cupped my face.

"Please forgive us. Live your life brightly and forget about us, ok?" This is just a dream. I'm in a nightmare.

"We have to hurry your highness." She pushed me gently and told me to get in to the thing that looks like a coffin.

"I don't want to. I don't care what will happen to me as long as we're together Mama." We heard footsteps and the Queen looked at the door in panic

"Hurry." She hugged me tightly and sobbed as she pushed me in the coffin, making me stumble.

"Lie down princess. This will be quick." They closed the lid and I felt suffocated. It is so dark, I could not see a thing.

I hear the guards fight outside the room

Please log in to read the full chapter