OMP 7

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

                                                 ~◇~

The boys sat on the couch as Lisa and I stared at each other.

"I apologize. You look so similar to someone I hold dear." I bowed and she giggled, lifting my head up.

"It's ok. No need to apologize." I looked at what she's wearing and frowned. She's wearing what they call shorts and it is short. But her top shows a lot of skin.

"You're showing too much skin. I take it, he's your lover?" I pointed to sehun and she nodded.

"He's my boyfriend." Boyfriend. Girlfriend for a girl. I nodded

"Is there you wanna ask?" I scratched my head.

"It's just... are you married?" She laughed

"No. How can you say that?" She smiled and I blinked.

"Well.. you show your skin. In our time, only your lovers can see your skin, but then all of them can see your skin..." I mumbled and she held my hand.

"At this time, it is very much ok to show some skin, as long as you're comfortable with it." She pulled out that thing again and showed me something. I gasped and pointed at it.

"That's you. How can you be there and here at the same time?"

"What did I miss?" We all turned to another girl and jungkook came to hug her.

"We were just about to explain the princess the use of cellphones." Jungkook grinned and his girlfriend eyed me. She's wearing a shirt and something like a short.

"This is a skirt. Only girls wears it." Jungkook motioned to his girlfriend's cloth.

"Omg. You were not pranking me? She really came like from the past?"

"And no one else should know. Lisa and yeri, this is confidential ok?"

"Holy sh-" she stopped when chanyeol glared at her and she held out a peace sign. At least I know that.

"Hi, I'm yeri." She offered her hand

"I'm chaeyoung." I smiled and slapped her hand with mine. I side-five and she froze.

"You are not kidding about this." She turned to jungkook

"I will not lie to you." Lisa chuckled and held my hand

"This is what you do if someone offers for a handshake." She lead my hand to yeri and shook it.

"Oh." I muttered.

"Anyway.. this is a phone. This also evolved, this is the latest one." they showed me what to do with a phone and I was overwhelmed. Lisa turned to sehun and nodded. Sehun stood up and went to the very far end but still enough that we can see him. A sound came from the phone making me startled.

"What's that?" My eyes wide

"That's a song." I know what a song is but I've never heard it like that before. Lisa told me to answer the phone and with her instructions, I followed. I put it on my ear.

"Hello princess." I squealed and thankfully yeri caught it. I hear sehun! It felt like he's beside me.

"She's soo cuute" the boys laughed and the girls giggled.

"This will be fun." Yeri grinned.

"Yah, you two can be such a handful sometimes, please don't teach the prince

Please log in to read the full chapter