OMP 16

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Jendeukie! We're here!" Jisoo announced while jeongyeon immediately slumped to the couch. A girl with pretty eyes showed up. She looks like a cat.

"Who is this?" She eyed me from head to foot and nodded her head to herself.

"Jendeuk, this is chaeyoung, chaeyoung, this is jennie." She's still observing me.

"She's weirder than me." Jisoo whispered at her and she faked a gasp

"Someone weirder than you? Bummer." She giggled.

"You have a nice body. Make over?" She looked over to jisoo who grinned.

"I'll just stay over here." Jeongyeon called out as jisoo and I followed jennie in.

"Uwaaah~" I looked around in amazement. I've never seen colors like this before. It's so soft to the eyes.

"You like it?" She asked and I nodded vigorously

"It's so pretty. The colors are so soft to the eyes." I can't jeep my mouth close

"It's pastel. Come here, I know what's perfect for you." I followed her and I shook my head seeing a skirt.

"You don't like skirts?"

"I'm just not used to wearing it yet..." she confusingly looked at jisoo who was busy balancing a water bottle on her shoulders.

"I told you so..." she shrugged.

"Okayy... How about a skort? This pair will look good on you." I tilted my head as she raised a cropped sleeveless top and a skort.

"Uhmmm... do you have with long sleeves?" She crossed her arms and tapped her foot.

"Tell me what you specifically like then." I pouted my lips and tapped a finger on my chin.

"I guess I can wear skirts but it should be long and for top... a shirt will do?" She nodded.

"Got it. Go to the dressing room, jisoo?" Jisoo lead me to the dressing room as we waited for jennie.

"The clothes looks beautiful. You think my money will suffice?" Jisoo chuckled

"It's ok. Don't worry about it."

"Here it is. Try it on." I nodded and put it on. It's a long shirt, I think it's what they call a dress. The skirt is long but it's see through and has two tassels lined up above the knee and I don't know how to wear it.

"How do I wear this?" I shyly peeked outside and jennie urged me to come out.

"Like this." She put it over the dress and made me face the full length mirror.

"Omo." I can't help but grin and twirl.

"See. So how about you become my model?" Jennie raised both of her brow twice.

"Model?"

"Uhuh. Like me~ I'm an exclusive model for jendeuk though. My

Please log in to read the full chapter