OMP 57

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

I was mindlessly following June when running kids bumped into me. He was quick to steady me and I gave him a small thanks.

"Give me your hand."

"Hmm?" I wasn't paying attention. My mind is somewhere else. He smiled and held my hand. My eyes focused on our hands, watching it, waiting for me to feel something but the only thing I felt was sadness. Wishing it was someone else's hand I'm holding.

"So you won't get lost. You get swallowed by the crowd." I let him pull me along and I shook my head. He's just being friendly and I'm being rude by comparing him to Yoda.

"Ah! Look!" I happily pointed at the sweet treat.

"What do you call that again, Yoda?"

"Cotton candy, would you like some?" My eyes darted to June's and my smile faltered. I pursed my lips and shook my head lightly.

"I-it's ok." I chewed on my bottom lip and looked down. I feel him let go of my hand and I looked up to see him looking at me on my level, his hands on his knees.

"Wanna call someone?" He smiles and my eyes widened.

"I'm sorry." I flushed and looked down again.

"What are you sorry for?" He straightened up and put his hands on his pockets.

"Uhm... I.. Ah.." He chuckled

"Relax, I'm not dense and I don't feel that way." I tilted my head at him.

"You are pretty, and they keep on telling me I'm supposed to be your prince whatever that means, but, I'm not infatuated by you." My brows furrowed.

"You don't?" He shook his head.

"I just want to be friends with you really and I didn't even think we'd see each other again. I just wanted to tease your husband or whatever he is to you. It was fun." My brows furrowed even more. He studied my expression and chuckled

"You don't get it?" I shook my head no.

"I don't understand how it could be fun?" He laughed.

"He says he was just your husband because his grandma told him to be but his actions say otherwise." He grins. It does? He sighs at my expression and then his eyes darted from behind me then back to me.

"Watch." He whispers and pulls me towards him. I gasped when our lips were inches apart. He just stopped and grinned then looked back to where he was looking at earlier then cusse

Please log in to read the full chapter