OMP 39

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"If I see a scrape on her—"

"Just go already! We can take care of her. Shoo." Jisoo muttered, waving her hands to yoda, shooing him away. He was hesitant to leave me with them since he's going somewhere else. He asked me to come with him but the girls told me they'll teach me how to skate so I chose to stay behind.

"And don't teach her unnecessary things!" He turned and pointed at each of the girls except jeongyeon.

"Yeah yeah. We'll leave it to your lessons." He turned bright red and rolled his eyes walking away. Muttering things he like asking his brothers why they were with lisa and yeri.

"Ok! Are you ready to skate princess?" I nodded with a grin and they cheered. They let me put on the quad skate first the one where there's two wheels on your sole and two on you heel. It was kind of scary first like I'm gonna slip out a couple of times but it was easy to slide through. When I was able to go by myself they let me change it to the inline skates like what they're wearing. The inline skates also has four wheels but unlike the quad skate, it is formed in a single line.

"Omma!" I squealed when I landed on my

"Are you ok?" Jeongyeon asked, helping me up.

"This is harder and really slippery." No wonder they put on the safety gears.

"Alright, steady.. steady.." she held me on both hands and we moved slowly. She's moving backwards so she can assist me. I was able to get a hang of it and she started to just hold me in one hand and stayed by my side.

"You can do it princess!" Jennie cheered as she whizzed pass me.

"Fighting!" Jisoo grinned, skating backwards.

"Want me to let go?" I pursed my lips to Jeongyeon and nodded. She slowly let go and I began skating myself. I laughed at the free feeling of the wind. It felt like I was floating. I was grinning from ear to ear as I went down the slope and I hear the other girls screaming and skating after me. I did not notice the slope so I'm going faster and I begin to panic.

"I don't know how to stoooop!" I yelled.

"Put your hands on your knees!"

"Balance your weight and bend down!  Lean forward!" I can't hear them properly as they are shouting at the same time with dif

Please log in to read the full chapter