OMP 24

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Oooh~ someone's got a phone now." I grinned at lisa and nodded enthusiastically.

"Yoda bought me one as promised and I learned alot. It's amazing how much information you can get in this thing."

"Yoda?" Oh right.

"It's what I call chanyeol. Saying chanyeol is too long for me." Lisa and yeri looked at each other and chuckled.

"Let's exchange numbers then." I exchanged numbers with the girls and happily scrolled through my contacts seeing it now has a lot of people in it, including jihoon and junkyu's friends.

"Eyyy, what a cute wallpaper you have~" jennie wiggled her brows, peeking on my phone.

"I didn't have much photos so..." I quickly hugged my phone to my chest.

"Uhuh." They laughed.

"By the way, did you guys watched What's Wrong With Secretary Kim? Gosh the kissing scene was hot af!" Jennie fanned herself.

"I'm torn. I still prefer Lee Jongsuk's kisses~" Jisoo giggled.

"We will say no comment cause I can't possibly tell you how amzing sehun's kisses are. I don't want you fantasizing over my boyfriend now can I?" Lisa flipped her hair and yeri laughed.

"My baby's growing. He's been very active alot lately." Yeri squealed.

"Must be their way to relieve stress." Jisoo smirked.

"Their?" Yeri raised a brow at her and she just grinned.

"Oh my gosh!" Jennie gasped

"You're with taehyung now?!" Jisoo could only shrug.

"It was love at first silly face." Jeongyeon snorted.

"You guys will just break up!"

"If you're so bitter about it, why don't you get back with jimin?" Jeongyeon scoffed. I just sat there confused with all they're gushing about.

"Kissing scene?" I finally uttered and they all looked at me.

"Yes. You do know kissing right?" I nodded

"I kissed yoda." Their jaws dropped.

"Wasn't I supposed to do that?" They all squealed and ran up to me. Including jeongyeon.

"Tell us about it!" I was pressured with everyone looking at me. I feel a blush creep up to my cheeks.

"Well I was very grateful. First, he accompanied me in buying my bra–"

"He did what?!" Lisa and yeri shrieked.

"He accompanied me buying my bra." I repeated.

"Was he waiting outside the store or?" I shook my head.

"No. I dragged him in with me. He even chose a design for me."

"Oh my gosh." They all howled in laughter.

"I can imagine his embarrassment." Jeongyeon covered her face with her hands.

"Why?" They t

Please log in to read the full chapter