OMP 51

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What do you mean you have visuals?" We hurried over to jeongwoo and he handed his tablet to me.

"We saw what happened too and acted quick. Jaehyuk and junghwan are tailing them with the drone that's showing us this footage." I squinted my eyes and furrowed my brows

"Is that the twins?!" Lisa voiced out my thoughts seeing two figures that seemed to be holding on to the back of the car, crouching. They were on their roller blades.

"Affirmative. It's jihoon and junkyu. We don't want to have them know we're on them so junghwan and jaehyuk have to keep their distance to avoid being detected hence why the twins are doing their best to hold on incase we lost them but they won't be happy with a sudden break." He commented, cringing at the thought.

"Wow. You really did think quick." Yedam said impressed.

"Isn't this exciting?! B1, B2, can you hear me?" Jeongwoo says to his head phone mic. They're having fun with this. I calmed myself knowing their spy roleplay is helping out.

"Don't let them engage. Continue following them. Doyoung, call the police." I handed back jeongwoo his tablet.

"Don't make them sound their sirens when they're near the area. It annoys the hell out of me when they do that!" Lisa grumbled. She argues it gives the suspects time to think of a strategy and escape.

"Hyung, they arrived." jeongwoo gave us the coordinates and we moved quickly. who knows what that psycho is up to. There's only one person in mind who'd do this.

"Sehun, Jungkook, come with me." They both nodded and we hurried.

"We'll come with you kook. We won't let you go without us," their leader said with conviction.

"Hyung! they're carrying the princess and yeri noona to a dock. Oh no! the twins are caught!  Omo!" jeongwoo dropped his tablet and we all saw a smirking and then blackness.

"We don't have time to argue. Let's go! Jeongwoo stay here with lisa. Haruto, mashiho, take care of yoshinori and asahi. Yoonbin and yedam, contact us if anything happens here. Doyoung and hyunsuk, you bring the police." They all nodded

"jisoo and jeongye- where are they?" Taehyung and jimin also looked confused since they were just there a minute ago.

"They rushed with jennie noona when they heard the twins got caught." Hyunsuk pointed to where they went.

", jisoo!" taehyung cussed

"I wouldn't worry about t

Please log in to read the full chapter