OMP 59

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Chanyeol seja-joeha? I'm sorry we weren't able to welcome you properly, you came earlier than expected." The new crowned prince pursed his lips and shook his head lightly.

"The wedding... might need to wait another lifetime." He sadly says with a far look on his eyes

"I came to give the message, the crowned prince had passed away." The queen's right-hand maid frowned and realized she must be speaking with the younger brother of the deceased prince.

"i'm very sorry to hear that." They knew about the crowned prince. He sent the King and Queen a letter to personally thank them for agreeing with the marriage proposal his parents granted him and told them the truth about his health and how deeply he cherishes the princess. He told them how they met and how he came to love her and the Queen was moved by his sincerity. It i sad to say the princess won't be able to meet him properly.

June was on his way back home when he heard a commotion and ordered his men to come back where they came and found tht the palace is being attacked. With the promise to his brother to look out for the princess, June ordered his me to fight for the palace as he do so. He was able to comethe right time and saved the princess from being slain.

"Go!" he tells her as he fought with his life.

"Will she be safe?" The Queen was hopeful and will do anything to save her daughter, even if it meant to cast her off to the unknown.

"Safer than here your majesty." The priestess assures her highness.

"How can you be so sure?"

"I'm not sure where she'll end up but the he crowned prince..." The Queen looked up to her at the mention of the late prince. She knew of the Prince's passing a week ago which what brought the priestess to the palace, however, rumors are circulating around the palace that the priestess is a witch that was caught doing forbidden magic which isn't true.

The Queen was startled to hear a commotion outside and the priestess held her hand urgently. "We don't have much time your highness, you need to decide." With tears b her eyes, the Queen nodded in agreement.

They hurried out of the room and went to one

Please log in to read the full chapter