OMP 20

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"It was so amazing! It felt like riding a horse! The wind is so cool and it whizzes past cars too! I like motorcycles than cars!" I excitedly told my new friends.

"I'm glad you liked it." Lisa giggled.

"Welp, you gotta try hoverboards. I'll bring one next time and teach you." Despite her jarred relationship with jimin, jeongyeon didn't treat me indifferently.

"What's a hoverboard?" I tilted my head. We're currently preparing to open up jennie's shop.

"It's sort of a toy that is technically a vehicle since it transports your from what one place to another... here let me show you." Jeongyeon showed me a video and I gasped

"Omo! You just step in and it goes?" I asked in awe.

"It's not that simple as it looks like but it's fun when you get the hang of it."

"You can do that but not before I teach her riding motorcycle." Lisa intervened.

"Jichu, someone would like to have your number. Can I give it to my boyfriend?" Jisoo turned to yeri with a smile on her face.

"Please tell me it was that guy I talked with? Taehyung-ssi." She clasped her hands together and jeongyeon rolled her eyes.

"One and only." Yeri wiggled her brows and jisoo jumped up, clapping her hands.

"Thought he'd never ask! Give him everything. My number, my email, my physical address." Yeri laughed.

"I thought you already have a glimpse with what it's like to be in relationship with an idol." Jeongyeon crossed her arms and looked at jisoo pointedly.

"Yeah." Jisoo nodded enthusiastically

"Aaaand?" Jeongyeon dragged

"Yeri is very happy." The rest bursted out laughing while jeongyeon groaned.

"Whatever. You'll just break up." She grumbled and went in deeper to the store.

"We are not even together yet!" Jisoo yelled after her.

"Anyway chaeng..." I turned to lisa who was twirling her finger on her hair.

"I've been meaning to ask. The boys seemed... off earlier.."

"Oh yeah. What was that about?" Yeri poured herself a glass off water.

"I don't know. But I did feel their weird aura." I shrugged and then snapped my fingers, sitting next to lisa.

"Now that I think about it, I definitely heard chanyeol yelling outside my room last night. I was pretty sure he was talking to the twins but they were gone when I took a peek." I watched as jisoo and jennie moved in sync to decorate the place.

"Did you hear what they were talking about?" I shook my head no.

"I was drifting off to sleep that time. But I think I heard jihoon's particularly loud voice

Please log in to read the full chapter