OMP 27

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Breathe princess." I bit on my nails as I paced back and forth nervously.

"It's so embarrassing, maybe I should just stay?" Lisa rolled her eyes

"You're coming with us. We'll teach you about human anatomy when we get to avoid something like that to happen again." I feel myself blush.

"And besides, even if you stay, yeol will stay too." Yeri chuckled sipping on her juice.

"Is jungkook coming with us?" Yeri nodded

"He got permission to fly with his family. The rest of the members are already there." Making jisoo pout

"Taetae could've come with us." She mumbled.

Chanyeol came out and I dashed to hide behind the person nearest to me, clutching on his hips but then chanyeol can see me since I'm taller than the person I was hiding on to. I looked at him and realized it's someone I don't know I immediately let go and bumped into yoshinori.

"Sorry." I muttered, looking down.

"It's ok. Uhmm.." he nudged the boys I'm unfamiliar with.

"Hello I am mashiho" the person I clutched into earlier introduced.

"I'm haruto" omo. His voice is deep too like yoda's.

"A-sa-hi." Said another who stared at me then blinked and continued to stare

"I'm sorry princess, that's just the way he is." His friends shook their head and expression didn't change at all.

"Oh boy... this is going to be a long hell of a trip." I turned to yoda who rubbed his temples tiredly.

"Everyone gather up to the van Let's go." I immediately clutched into lisa's hand, not looking at yoda who looks very handsome by the way, with his light blue button down shirt with a few buttons opened and rolled up sleeves tucked in his black slacks

 

"Don't leave me." I whispered to lisa and she giggled.

"We girls will be riding the van together. You boys can figure out who's coming with who." With that, lisa whisked me off and I sighed in relief.

Sehun and jungkook came to ride with us, sitting with their girlfriends. Jennie is sitting with jisoo and I'm sitting with Jeongyeon.

I was nervous the whole time. Yoda rode with us too but sat on the front seat next to the driver. He briefly galnced at me and I quickly looked away.

"You're tense." I almost jumped when jeongyeon suddenly talked to me making her chuckle.

"Relax princ

Please log in to read the full chapter