OMP 25

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hyung hyung hyung!!" The twins and their friends barged into my office and I glared.

"This better be important." I warned, removing my eyeglasses and rubbing my eyes.

"Well.. the princess locked herself in her room the whole day. She was laughing and then squealing and then crying! She's still crying until now! She's bawling nonstop." I frowned and put down my pen and paper and dialled chaeyoung's number.

"I swear if this is your pra—" I stopped when I heard her sobs.

"Hello?" She hiccups.

"Open the door." I sighed and stood up, walking over to chaeyoung's room.

"Don't follow me." The twins abruptly stop making Jeongwoo stop, bumping into them, jaehyuk bumping to jeongwoo and junghwan bumped into jaehyuk. I watched as they sprawled out to the floor in domino effect.

I hear chaeyoung's room click open and I walked towards it, coming in. She was still sobbing, hugging her bear. Her phone laying idle in the middle of her bed.

"Hey." I carefully approached her. She sniffed and peeked at me. She's still in her pajamas the night before. Her nose were red and runny, her eyes puffy red. Her hair sticking out in different directions. Pretty.

"Yodddaaa" I was startled when she climbed into my lap and buried her face on my neck as she sobbed uncontrollably.

"Hey. Shh.. it's ok don't cry." I rubbed her back. Was she having another nightmare? Is she remembering the past again?

"Chipmunk, can you tell me what happened?" She sniffed and wiped her fat tears and I helped her with it. She pouted and pointed at her phone. Brows creased. Like she's telling her parent of someone who did her wrong.

"What is it?" I grabbed her phone and opened it. Heol. I don't know if I should laugh or be angry at her but she's so cute so can't really be angry.

"Is this the reason why you cried so much?" She nodded, probably tired from too much crying as she rest her head on my shoulder like a kid.

"You didn't sleep too didn't you?" She nodded and yawned, rubbing her eyes.

"You know this is just fictional right?" She grumbled saying it doesn't make it hurt any less.

"They are just acting, those characters aren't real. You shouldn't take it to heart." Her shoulders drooped and her soft snores tickled my ears. She has fallen asleep. I carried her and gently laid her down next to her bear. I chuck

Please log in to read the full chapter