OMP 34

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hyung hyung hyung hyung!" I groaned at the sudden weight on me.

"Yah!" The idiots immediately scrambled up and ran away from me before I can catch one of them. I feel something on my left hand and looked to see a sticky note.

Went with the girls ♡ - wifey

"What are you smiling about?" Junkyu had already snatched the note before I can even react. Why does he have such long limbs?

"Oooh wifeey~" junkyu teased

"Wifeeyyy~" the other four echoed.

"Yieee~ hyung. Don't take it to heart. You might be heartbroken if Chaeyoung noona will meet her past husband's reincarnation." Jihoon shrieked and ducked when I threw a pillow at him.

"Get out!"

"Bangtan hyungs are already at the hotel's restaurant for lunch. Doyoung and yedam is calling japanese line and will call the girls down after too. Let's go." I sighed when they left and stood up to change comfy clothes but then realized where we're dining so I pulled another button up shirt but a black one and rolled the sleeves then walked out after grabbing my phone.

I arrived with the japanese kids at the restaurant which is located at the first floor. bThe girls had not arrived yet and sehun came to me saying one of grandma's inportant clients were there and asked for an audience.

"The parks! I heard from your grandma you were here for your honeymoon chanyeol. Is that true?" So much for keeping it on the down low. It'll only while we'll be here she says but with these people knowing, I doubt the news hadn't reached the majority of our country's population.

"I'm not alone with my wife, we're here with the whole family so I can't really say it's a honeymoon." I joked and he laughed.

"I'm sure you're in a different room from everybody else so I'm sure it still counts." I smiled politely and he motioned his sons to come close. Two girls tagged along with them, probably their girlfriends.

"Jaehyun and jaemin, this is two of our president's grandsons, chanyeol and sehun."

"We know about them dad. Who can't recognize the park family?" Jeamin chuckled.

"I'll leave you with them, maybe you can learn something from them and not just play around." Mister na left us to talk and jaehyun introduced us to jimin and daisy.

We chatted a couple of minutes when jaehyun suddenly grinned when jaemin whispered something to him and excused themselves.

"There they go again hitting on girls." Jimin muttered unde

Please log in to read the full chapter