OMP 21

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Princess, your prince is here!" Jisoo called out.

"Prince?" I took a peek and squealed seeing chanyeol park outside.

"Can I go now?" I can't stay calm on my spot and jennie rolled her eyes shooing me away.

"Thank you!" I rushed out and grabbed chanyeol's hand, turning him back around.

"Okayyy..." His gaze followed me as I got on the front seat and buckled my seatbelt.

"I did it by myself!" I proudly beamed at chanyeol when he got behind the wheel.

"Woah there. Calm down." He chuckled. I can't help but bounce on my seat.

"We're going to the mall! And you'll buy me a phone. I'll have my own phone!" I clapped my hands as he started to drive the car.

"Someone's excited." I nodded.

"Thank you daddy." He suddenly stepped on the breaks and stared wide-eyed at me. His ears turning red.

"Why? Is something wrong? Did you forget something?" He cleared his throat and focused on the road.

"There was a... a chipmunk! That crossed the street." My brows connected in concern, looking out for the poor chipmunk.

"So... I think I misheard you. What did you call me?" I was confused then smiled when I realized what he meant.

"Ah.. daddy?" He pinched the bridge if his nose and exhaled loudly.

"Who taught you that?" I pouted. He doesn't seem to like it.

"You don't like it?" I gasped remembering what they told me.

"Are you going to punish me daddy?" The car slowed and he suddenly uttered incoherent words I can't clearly hear.

"Don't... do that again ok? Don't call me that way. Or anyone for that matter. You hear me?" I nodded slowly.

"But yeri and lisa said you'll be ecstatic to hear it." I tilted my head to the side. He gripped the wheel rather tightly, his knuckles turning white.

"It's... just forget about what they said." He sighed, rubbing his temples.

"So, how was your first day being employed?" I beamed

"It was fun! I learned so much about clothes and different types of fabric! I'm still not used to wearing skirts and cropped tops they let me try on though. It felt like I was . But it was fun posing for the camera nonetheless. They taught me alot of poses that goes with each clothes they let me wear." Chanyeol was smiling as he listened to

Please log in to read the full chapter