OMP 1

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

~◇~

1 8 9 7

The crown princess sighed heavily as she stare up at the sky. Frowning at the sight of the dark clouds looming over the palace.

It's quiet. Everything's been quiet. The palace had been busy these past few years with the discussion among the Japanese. But for the past week, it has been awfully silent.

"Gongju-mama, you are not allowed to leave the quarters. Please go back in." was always what the appointed court maid for princess chaeyoung have said but she had enough.

"I'm going to see his majesty." She announced, opening her door and rushing out

"Gongju, It is the king's order. You must obey." The head of the guards blocked her path. Clenching her jaw and curling her fist, princess chaeyoung could only turn back to her chambers.

Her heartbeat accelerated, she doesn't like the feeling of it. She has become weary.

"No one shall enter my chambers. I will be going into slumber." She closed her door shut.

"Gongju-mama! The King, His Majesty requests you audience." They announced the arrival of her father.

The princess kept shut. Insisting that she has fallen asleep. She heard her door open so she closed her eyes and pretended to sleep.

"Gongju, the King requests your audience." The princess hear a familiar voice say.

Princess chaeyoung didn't move and calmed her breathing as if really sleeping. With a sigh, the court maid stood and left.

"The princess had gone to slumber, joenha"

"Very well." Princess Chaeyoung snapped her eyes open.

"Jeonha, Do you wish to revoke your orders?"

"Not yet. Let her stay on her chambers for now."

"Ye joenha." The princess wasn't pleased. She'd been imprisoned on her room for almost a week now as if being inside palace grounds isn't prison enough.

"Aish! Why won't they tell me anything?!" The princess grumbled causing her loyal servant to chuckle.

"Agasshi, you know how the females have been restricted to a lot of things since Joseon began." The princess's face contorted to disgust

"And I don't know how my father could let that happen!" I grumbled but then an announcement came.

"But agasshi, you have much knowledge in things, you have been taught a lot."

"And I don't like it one bit! It felt like I'm cheating on

Please log in to read the full chapter