OMP 38

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

I hid my face on the nook of yoda's neck when I saw the boys gawking at us. It's so embarrassing! They saw me kissing him.

"Hey. It's ok. They're gone now." I felt yoda's hand on my back and I peeked to see if they were indeed gone.

"I would have been locked in my room and restricted of food for three days if this was before." I sighed in relief, letting go of yoda but I can't meet his eye.

"Three days without food?" I nodded.

"They give water though." I smiled.

"Have you.." my eyes widened and gasped

"Oh my gosh no! My brother did though. He was caught often times by the general's daughter messing around, as you call it now and would be punished and he asks why he can't be with her when she sees him with different girls?" I chuckled remembering those days.

"But I guess he was able to be with her at the present but haven't escaped his women problems causing them to break up." Yoda and I walked side by side

"Wait, jimin is the reincarnation of your brother so the general's daughter would be..."

"Jeongyeon." I answered for him and he nodded.

"So you've met everyone's reincarnation of those who are important to you?" I stopped walking and so did he. I went in front of him and stared at him.

"Yes." I answered.

"So the only one that you lack is your groom to be from the past. I heard from the twins." I took a step forward so I'm inches away from him.

"But he's the very first one I met." His brows creased

"I thought lisa was the first reincarnation you met?" He tilted his head

"I thought so too. But I'm not really sure if it's him though." If it's really you..

"You're not sure?" I shook my head.

"I haven't really seen clearly his face back then so I'm not sure." But my heart is.

"But you saw lisa in the palace and you haven't met anyone before us. Is it one of my brothers?!" I smiled and turned my back on him, shrugging.

"Maybe." I continued walking

"What happens if you meet him?" I paused and turned back to see he hadn't move from his place.

"It is said that we are bounded by the red string of fate and that we're given a second chance to live as we should have. In e

Please log in to read the full chapter