OMP 28

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

I can't keep calm. My feet shook with excitement as we sat down. I've seen it fly from the waiting area and now I'm sitting in it. I'm going to fly next. I was also able to see alot of people with different races. I never thought I'd be able to see the day. In our times, we can barely go to the next city without traveling for days.

"Calm down, it'll take time before the plane disembarks. The captain will announce it." I stiffened when yoda put a hand on my legs.

"There." He chuckled and then reached out to get a brochure. I leaned in slightly and then followed to get one at the back of the seat in front me.

"Uwaah~" There are beautiful pictures that showed where you can go in jeju.

"Can we go here?" I pointed to yeol. He took a glance and nodded.

"What's this? It looks delicious." It looks soft and chewy.

"Mochi." He closed his brochure and got mine, I leaned to him as he taught me about the different food and places. He folded the armrest so I can lean on him instead. I lay my comfortably on his chest, his arms on either side of me as he flipped through the pages.

A sound came followed by an announcement. I sat up straight and bounced my legs again.

"Buckle up." I grinned and yoda put back the armrest in place. There were ladies in uniform at the center of the isle giving instructions about safety. I eagerly listened and I can't help but be amazed as I look at them. Jeongyeon said they are called stewardess. I think I want to be one.

When they were done, they checked each row to make sure everyone is buckled up then they went to their seats and buckled up as well. I almost squealed when the captain spoke again.

"You know, there are girls who serves as pilots." Yoda whispered on my ear. Pilots. It's the term for the captain of the plane.

"Really?!" I felt like crying. Women has that power now. Before, they were even restricted from having education.

"Yah. Why are you crying?" He chuckled, wiping my tears that slipped successfully. I held on to his hand when the plane starts to move. It felt like riding a car at first and then we slowly accelerated and my stomach churned. I closed my eyes shut when I felt like we're gonna ti

Please log in to read the full chapter