OMP 32

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

I'm amazed at their way of writing today. Papers exist then but not with that different kinds where there are designs on it. It was just plain and there are different types of it now too. I was in awe when I saw a pencil and they showed me how to sharpen it. It's an efficient invention. But I wonder how many trees they needed to cut down? They said these papers were from trees as well. I hope it's from trees that can grow back.

The ballpen is also a magnificent invention. My father would've liked it, not having to bring along a small box that contains ink and quail feathers. I looked at my side to see yoda peacefully sleeping. One of his arms was over his eyes and the other rests idly on his stomach. His chest peeking out from the unhooked buttons but I just noticed something on his arm.

I carefully crawled and stared at it. It looks like a guitar but it also looked like something else? I carefully brushed it with my fingers and held my breath. It felt like it's embedded on his skin. I'll ask him later when he wakes up. I bit my lips and slowly moved back to my notebook and pen. Time to search the internet.

I crossed my legs and put a pillow on top of it and settled my pen and notebook there as I scrolled through my phone. Globe icon for the internet. I tapped on it and google immediately appeared. I nodded to myself. I can do this. What should I search?

Ah! Keywords! They said to put in the keywords. I typed in honeymoon .

It just took a second when the results showed up and I smiled. There was a video of a couple enjoying a cup of coffee? I clicked on that and waited patiently. Should I lower the volume? I tilted my head. I glanced over to yoda who didn't seem to stir. I shrugged and played it.

Soft music filled my ears as I watched the couple sit on a couch, enjoying their coffee. I was smiling at their sweetness when they danced around the house with their bare foot. I scribbled on my notebook words like breakfast, small talks, dancing...

The music started to fade when the guy twirled the girl back to him and their lips touched. Oh. I felt embarrassed hearing them kiss. I continued to watch as he carried her over to the kitchen counter and let her sit there as they continued to kiss. My eye widened when the camera focused on his hand slipping in to her ?!

My ears rang with the girls moans and it was so sudde

Please log in to read the full chapter