OMP 54

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

I wish to stay asleep cause when I woke up, everything changed. Okay,  I'm exaggerating but it feels that way. We're back to Seoul and we're back to how we were the first days we were together but more... distant. And we don't share a room anymore. I barely see him these days too.

I heaved a sigh and looked around the things I'm familiar with. Bringing comfort to my troubled heart. "I didn't see you here lately." I feel myself tear up seeing the face of my mother. I'm currently at the museum where I made sure to drop by everyday until we went to jeju for a vacation.

"You always look like you're about to  cry when I see you." She chuckled.

"I'm sorry." I muttered and looked down

"Oh no, It's no problem. Can I sit?" I moved and she sat next to me.

"I don't think there's anything else I can teach you, you seem to know more than I do. You're not looking like that cause you feel sorry for me that you're taking my job right?" I laughed, answering no and she grinned.

"There's a smile! You should smile a lot, you have a pretty smile. Like me." She flipped her hair and I giggled some more.

"Thank you." cause even if you only have my mother's face, you still made me feel better like my mother always does.

"Something bothering you?" I chewed on my cheeks, hesitating to answer. I haven't told anyone my dilemma knowing I'm confused myself

"I..I'm confused"

"about what? your uality?" I quickly shook my head no.

"I don't know how I'll explain it.." I honestly said.

"Go on, I'm listening." I took a deep breath and looked at her

"There's this guy.. whom I thought was the one I was looking for. I was so sure but then another guy came and I was suddenly told that he's the one and suddenly I'm not so sure anymore."

"not sure of who's the one for you or not sure if you care who cause you already picked one either way?" she raised her brow.

"But I can't choose! They said we're tied in a red string or something and that no matter what happens, I'll still end up with him." So if I chose to be stubborn and chose yoda, he might end up getting hurt cause I'll be with someone else anyway.

"Well, there's your answer."

"huh?" I'm not sure I get what she's saying

"It is true that the red string of fate is boundless, however, It only leads both people who truly belongs together. Just let it be and you'll find happiness." She smiles reassuringly.

I looked down on my hands, deep in thought. Maybe what I felt for yeol was something they call infatuation? They did s

Please log in to read the full chapter