OMP 42

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Have you decided on what color you'd like?" Lisa grinned at me.

"There's so many pretty colors! It's hard to choose." I mumbled.

"You can change the color again after it fades." Jeongyeon suggested

"I can?"

"No. You'll burn your scalp and ruin your hair. I suggest you do it atleast once every three months?" I frowned

"My scalp will be on fire?" I suddenly felt scared.

"Not literally." Lisa assured me but I heard jeongyeon mutter can be.

"Maybe I should wait for yoda..."

"Now where's the surprise in that?" I was still mulling over it when a very pretty girl walked by, sporting two different colors.

"Omo! I want to to do that!" I pointed out.

"That's called an ombre princess. It's one of the trends these days."

"I was torn between silver and pink. Is it possible to have both?" Lisa and Jeongyeon looked at each other and walked in circles around me.

"Hmmm... I can see her in it." Jeongyeon nodded to herself

"She's pretty and her skin will compliment light colors. Ok! Silver and pink it is!" I squealed and they lead me to a chair infront of a vanity mirror as they talked with the hairdresser. I was nervous. I never even had someone cut my hair before but my mother. I was curious as how it will end up.

Lisa and jeongyeon had their nails done while they wait for me. I didn't know it will take up so much time but I was patient. Alice, the hairdresser was kind enough to answer my questions. Every time she was done painting a piece she'd cover it with a foil. She said she's bleaching my hair cause the colors I chose won't take effect since I have a dark hair.

"It stings!" I muttered when I feel my scalp is hot.

"Don't worry it's normal." About an hour she helped me off the chair and we transferred so she can wash my hair.

"This feels good." I sighed as she massaged my scalp with cold tap water.

"Uwah." I stared wide-eyed at the mirror when we got back.

"That's the work of the bleach. It lightens you hair and now, we'll proceed to the colors of your choice." It took about another thirty minutes for her to finish and another hour to wait. I felt excited as I see some of my painted hair peeking through the foils. I was more than willing to have my hair washed and couldn't wait to see my hair.

"C

Please log in to read the full chapter