OMP 8

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"You ok?" I was still bent backwards and his arms are still around my waist and arm. I stared at his big beautiful eyes, long lashes, pointed nose and pink lips. So this is what my groom-to-be looked like. I can't help but reach out and cup his face. My reaction is of concern. I left him there to die. He's still looking out for me even in his afterlife.

"Hey, something wrong?" We hear a click and turned to see everyone looking at us.

"I'm ok." A familiar heat creeped up to my cheeks and he steadied me to the ground.

"Pincess, that's what you call blush." Lisa smirked. Making me cup my face with two hands.

"Come on, let's print this out." Yeri linked her arms on mine and lisa on the other. I smiled, people are more close today despite the status. I'm happy.

"Uwaaaah~" I watched in amazement as they print the photo. They then proceeded to tell me on how to print one and how to use the thing you call computer and what internet is.

"Go, try searching." I tilted my head and searched 1897. I gasped and held the thing you call monitor dearly as it showed the picture of us. The last one we took but unlike what they have right now, it was painted. I can't help but cry.

"Hey, do you wanna see it?" My eyes widened as I stared at lisa and yeri. They smiled.

"We have a museum, where we keep the remains of the past that are valuable." Museum... I think that will be my favorite place.

"I can go there?" They nodded.

"But first. Let's change your clothes." They dragged me back to the room so we can change. I was used to being changed by the court ladies but I never experienced changing with them. Well, unless with Pranpriya when I ask her to be me so I can go out to the palace.

"You will look cute with these! And oh my gosh, look at that body figure you're hiding in that hanbok!" She looked at me up and down and I tried to cover myself since I'm only in what they call bra and .

"Right? I got jealous when I saw he waist." Yeri agreed.

"Jealous?"

"Something you want that others have." I nodded.

"Try these on." I put on the skirt and sleeveless cropped top they to

Please log in to read the full chapter