OMP 44

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

I loosened my tie and sighed, leaning back on my chair. I just informed my family I won't be able to come back today.

"You're really that worried you can't go back? Relax yeol, I'm sure sehun can handle it." Junmyeon assured me.

"That's the problem. Sehun is a handful himself." I muttered and jongin laughed.

"Is it because of this wife I hear? How come I was not invited to the wedding? Afraid I might steal your wife?" He smirked.

"We're all not invited." Kyungsoo glared at me



"Don't look at me like that, I was not even invited to my own wedding." I grumbled.

"What do you mean?" I rolled my eyes and told them about it.

"You're joking right?"

"See for yourself." I tossed baekhyun my phone and they all gathered to it. I have few videos of the princess's new discoveries and sends it to my grandma to keep her updated of what the princess has learned.. minus that type of learning though.

"Dude! Like she really came from the past?" Xiumin hyung asked amazed.

"She's quite a handful sometimes too..."

"And by sometimes, I meant always." I continued. Not bothering to elaborate. They don't need to know my frustration with the conservative past that she becomes too curious about the opposite and romance part. I hear my phone ding but I met them finish digging in my gallery and no I don't have any lewd videos!

"Oh wow. Hey yeol, she's nit really your wife right?" My brows furrowed Kyungsoo's question.

"No..."

"but! She's my responsibility." I wuickly followed. I didn't like the way they looked at me. They snickered.

"Guess I need to prepare my chopper then." Junmyeon chuckled.

"Why? I told you it's ok. I'm fine with the early flight tomorrow. It's also kind of nice not to have my annoying brothers around, specifically the twins and their friends." But he was already tapping on his phone.

"Are you sure?" I rolled my eyes.

"Of course I'm sure."

"You have a text." They tossed the phone to me and stared. I shook my head at them and read the text.

"Get your chopper ready." I said bolting right up.

"Way ahead of you. It's in the deck." I grabbed my coat and hurried to the roof deck.

"Don't forget to invite us on your real wedding!" I hear their boisterous laughter behind me.

I tried calling her but her phone is off. Damn it. I called sehun and I yelled as soon as he picked up "YAH DON'T YOU LET LISA OR HER FRIENDS D

Please log in to read the full chapter