OMP 30

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

I listend intently to yoda's instructions and nodded in understanding. He told me we'll be staying in one room at the inn we're staying.

"You're my husband..  but it's not real. It's like acting and I'm the main lead?" I'm gonna be an actress?! I smiled widely at the thought.

"We'll take care of her, we'll teach her everything she needs to know as a wife." Lisa grinned widely and pulled me before yeol can protest.

"So, are you ready to be a wife princess?" The concept of it are like my parents right?

"Are there new things to learn being a married couple?" I tilted my head

"We'll talk about it on the way." Lisa giggled and put a hand on sehun's chest when he was about to climb up the vehicle.

"I love you, but no boys allowed for now." She pushed him and closed the door to his face.

"Jungkook also looked betrayed." Yeri chuckled.

"Anyway, ladies, our friend here is in need with male anatomy lessons and wife 101." Lisa clapped her hands and the girls cheered except for jeongyeon.

"Oh boy." She muttered under her breath.

"First, tell us what you know about being married." I told them the basics.

"But unlike today, couples before don't show affection much. Holding hands in public is already very intimate." That's why I was really shocked when I saw lisa and sehun kissing each other on my first days.

"Ok! Let's start!" They proceeded to tell me stuff and even showed me a chart of the male's body parts as the vehicle start to move. They taught me things that made me blush and shocked.

"People do that?" I gasped.

"Even if they're not a couple?" My mouth dropped at that information.

"Sadly, nowadays yeah. Some people even do it behind a lover's back." Jeongyeon spats bitterly.

"Blasphemy! That's horrible! If that were the old days, they will be crippled!"

"So you should protect what's yours. Your husband is hot, and though I doubt he'll let those cheap girls have their way with him, you need to put those es in place." I caressed my ring and nodded. They told me, the ring symbolizes you're married.

"So you should learn how to satisfy your husband." jisoo wiggled her brows

"Yah! You're going too fast!" Jennie chuckled, smacking jisoo's shoulders.

"What? I can't wait to hear stories from her." Jisoo laughed.

"But you have to trust him too, you can't choke him if you cling unto him too much." They gave

Please log in to read the full chapter