OMP 43

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

When lisa, jeongyeon and I arrived, we found the japanese line and 5Js in the lobby which gained alot of reaction from them. Mashiho was the one who spotted us first.

"What are you staring a—t?" Yoshinori looked at us and his mouth parted a little. Junkyu did a double take and gaped but then laughed saying his brother won't be able to come back up anymore? Haruto was clapping his hands and gave me a thumbs up.

"Mwoya~ (what)" I laughed, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Woah princess! We didn't recognize you there." Jihoon grinned approvingly.

"Stop flattering me." I chuckled

"But he's right princess! You look really good with that hair." Jeongwoo said, openly gaping at me.

"Thank you."

"You guys going out?" Jeongyeon asked

"Ah, yeah. Sehun hyung has been waiting for you." Yoshinori answered, looking at lisa

"You didn't give him a hard time now didn't you?" Lisa squinted her eyes to the twins.

"FYI, he's the one giving us a hard time! He's moping you didn't bring him along." Jihoon scoffed.

"Where's yedam and the other normal kids?" She asked

"Yah, we're normal too noona." Mashiho mumbled with a pout

"As if! You're all the same, just japanese version." They grumbled a response they were better but lisa already dragged jeongyeon and me to the elevator.

"Oh, nice timing! Where's sehun?" It was the normal kids, as what lisa calls them.  Yedam, doyoung, and their friends.

"Oh wow. Nice hair princess!" Hyunsuk complimented.

"It looks good on you noona. And to answer your question lisa noona, hyung's changing for dinner." Doyoung answered

"By the way, chanyeol hyung won't make it back tonight." Yedam informed us

"I know. He texted me." I sulked.

"I told you, he'll definitely come back." Yoonbin furrowed his brows at lisa's remark

"But noona, he can't go back because they'll end late and he'll miss the flight back." He said in confusion. They just talked with chanyeol who asked them a favor as the reliable people of the group to keep eye of the troublemakers.

"We'll see about that." Lisa smirked walking towards her room with sehun. The boys looked at me and I raised my hands up in surrender

"Don't look at me. I told her that too" they turned to jeongyeon who just shrugged and followed lisa.

"We'll get going then noona." They bowed to me and I bowed back at them as they went in the elevator and I followed jeongyeon. We wen

Please log in to read the full chapter