OMP 12

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

I woke up when I felt my stomach grumbling. I looked out the window and it's already night time. I stretched and sat up. I sighed and thought about what happened. I know it's not yoshinori's fault, him being born between the love of a korean and japanese says something. But I just can't look at him in the eye for now. I slowly stood up from bed and trudged outside. I hear the tv on and saw chanyeol only in thin shorts watching. I still can't get used to how they dress today.

He must've noticed me cause he looked at my side then stood up, making me look down on my hands that are clutching my stomach.

"You can look now." I looked up to see him in a shirt. He smiled and tapped the space beside him.

"What are you watching?" I asked quietly, slowly making my way next to him.

"It's a horror thriller movie." I tilted my head. It was silent. I looked up to the screen just as something creepy come up and a loud booming sound came from the speakers making me jump in fright and scream my lungs off.

"Kill it kill it kill it!" I closed my eyes shut unable to shake the image away as I clung to chanyeol. His body shook with laughter and one hand is on my hips while the other supporting my back.

"I can still hear it! It's not funny!" I hit his shoulder and he bent down to grab the remote, taking my body with him.

"Is it gone?" I opened my eyes and looked up to him. He motioned his face to let me look and I shook my head no.

"I promise it's gone." He chuckled and I slowly looked back to find myself on the screen, on Chanyeol's lap. The screen was blank.

"What's poking me?" I grumbled, looking down. I blinked.

"It's soft." I said and I raised a brow at him as he tries to stop another laughter. He is such a happy guy. He always laughs.

"Don't touch it." He muttered when he saw my hand going to touch it.

"It'll go hard." My eyes widened.

"It does?" I was even more motivated to touch it when he cleared his throat, stopping me again.

"Weren't you taught about male reproductive system?" I thought about it and wondered what it has to do with it.

"Princess. You're st

Please log in to read the full chapter