OMP 33

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

I hear giggles and whispers. I felt a hand brush up my back and I stirred on my sleep. I woke up to the face of yoda's sleeping ones. Beautiful.

"Sorry princess, did we wake you up?" I turned my head to see lisa and yeri.

"No it's ok. I didn't notice I fell asleep." I yawned and sat up. I looked out the window and the sun is high up.

"What time is it?" I rubbed my eyes.

"It's time for a change of clothes. Let's go. The other girls are waiting." Lisa and yeri held my hand and I turned to yoda.

"What about him?"

"Let him sleep more. The boys will get him for lunch."

"Wait, my things." I walked towards my sling bag and left a sticky note to yoda. Sticky notes are so cute! I have tons of it with different designs. I put it gently on the back of his hand and went out to follow lisa and yeri.

"Princess you're here!" We arrived at jennie, jeongyeon and jisoo's room and they immediately pulled me in, making me sit on the couch. The buildings they call hotels or inns are amazing. It's like having alot of small houses in one roof.

"Let's see.. we need to make you comfortable in showing skin. You're ok with a tshirt already but you're still used with wearing either pants or long skirts." Jennie crossed her hands over her chest, looking at me from head to toe. Taking in my appearance. I was distracted by jisoo and V? Who was playing something on the tv. Jisoo laughed and triumphantly pumped her fist in the air.

"You're weak." V scoffed.

"I want a rematch!" He whined.

"Will that be ok princess?" Oops. I did not listen and in the short while I've known jennie, she's scary when she's pissed.

"Uhmm.. yeah. I think that'll be fine." I smiled holding my breath, hoping it was the correct answer to her question.

"See? She's ok with it." She grinned and I sighed in relief.

"Are you sure about it? Won't it be too sudden?" Lisa quirked a brow at me. Bow I'm starting to doubt my answer but jennie looked at me and I hesitantly smiled.

"I- I'm sure it'll be fine." It is not fine. Jennie let me wore a black tube top and a short skirt. I feel ! It's cold too.

"There." She smiled but I just stood there awkwardly.

"Princess, breathe." Jisoo chuckled. V has gone out when s called him.

"It feels like it's gonna fall." I squeaked

"This won't do jen. She can barely move." Yeri chuckled and jennie pouted.

Please log in to read the full chapter