OMP 15

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Sehun. Have you seen the princess?" I woke up with a sudden jolt. Something is not right. I went to her room to wake her up but she isn't there. I went to the kitchen incase she became hungry but she's not there either.

"I don't know. Lisa called me saying she wants to borrow the princess. She promised her she'll let her ride the motorcycle with her so she's coming over."

"I heard my name." Lisa smiled and kissed sehun good morning. I cleared my throat cause they already and hands roaming around each other.

"Oops." Lisa giggled. Sehun's arm still around her waist while hers is over sehun's shoulder.

"What's with the face? Where's the princess?"

"That's the question. Where is she?" I raked my hair on frustration and put my hand on my hip when my phone rang. I sighed loudly and showed sehun the caller. Sehun and lisa rolled their eyes at the same time.

"What did they do this time?" I mumbled and answered the call and put it on speaker.

"Do I need to be in the guidance office again?" I asked as soon as I answered. It's the twins. They never call unless they did something wrong.

"Hyung! Your voice sounds so manly!" Junkyu started

"Yeah hyung. You sound so handsome. But you're handsome everyday." Jihoon continued

"Have you eaten hyung? You should eat up. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day." Lisa chuckled

"Cut the bull." They gasped

"Hyung you just said a bad word!" Sehun us getting annoyed too.

"Yah! Just tell us what you want you two. We have a crisis here." Sehun butted in.

"What crisis? Is grandma coming home? Is there no more food? Is lisa pregnant? Or yeri?" They both asked questions alternatively.

"Yaaah! Jugulae?" Lisa yelled.

"No. The princess is missing." I deadpanned and they were silent.

"About that...." my eye twitched and sehun snatched my phone

"Yah! Where did you take the princess?!" I was calming my breaths down.

"She wanted to go to school with us!" Junkyu's voice is turning high-pitched.

"She never went to school so we agreed to take her. She was very excited." Jihoon reasoned out.

"Ok. So now, can I talk to her?" I asked as calmly as possible.

"Uhmmm...."

"I'll handle this." Lisa grabbed my phone from sehun

"You guys can tell me what ha

Please log in to read the full chapter