OMP 13

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Even though chanyeol tucked me in, I still didn't have a good night's sleep because of what I saw. From then on, I vowed not to watch anything called thriller or horror. I decided to take a bath and remembered what yeri and lisa taught me. I was amazed the water can turn hot and cold using the shower. They gave me some of their clothes and I'm more than thankful it's the clothes I'm comfortable to wear. I think sweatpants are my favorite.

I wore sweatpants and plain white shirt that I got from lisa. I walked out to see the place still empty. They said we live in a part of the blue house since grandma is the president that's why there's a lot of guards on the main house. I didn't mind. It felt like the same before but I'm happy they're not guarding me. I turned to see the twins dressed up the same though and it looks like they're leaving.

"Junkyu! Jihoon!" They paused and turned to me.

"Good morning princess!" They said at the same time.

"Jinx!" They hit each others head.

"jinx again!" I frowned at why they're doing that.

"Hey stop fighting" I got in between them and caught their hands.

"We're not fighting princess, you do that when you say something at the same time with someone." My mouth formed an O.

"Why are you up early?" Jihoon asked

"I can't go back to sleep. How about you? Where are you going dressed the same? Is it a requirement for twins?" They looked at each other and grinned.

"This is our uniform. We still go to school." My eyes widened

"School?" They nodded.

"Chanyeol hyung and sehun hyung just graduated their courses. Me and jihoon are on the 10th grade. Doyoung is on the 8th grade. Yedam is accelerated, Yoshinori hyung is currently graduating and jungkook hyung's an idol." I don't understand what they're saying really. Idol?

"Do girls go to school too?" I tilted my head and they nodded.

"Can I come with you? I promise to behave." They grinned and held my hands on each side.

"Let's go noona!" I skipped happily with them.

"But wait, don't we need to tell chanyeol?" They looked at each other again and shook their heads.

"I'll text him" they said at the same time again.

"Ok." I smiled.

"She's coming with us." The driver nodded and they let me sit in front.

"You look excited noona. You've been grinning from ear to ear."

"I haven't been to school. Back then, we weren't allowed to." They frowned.

"I thought you attended classes

Please log in to read the full chapter