Slowly Two Steps

Magical Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How much did you know?" Haeun growled, her canines showed in front of the man who brought her to this school. His eyes still looking at the papers that told him the attendance of each student. Reading closely who needed to have a talk or needed a badge. His brow tilted up at the sudden accusation.

“What are you talking about, Ms. Jung?” He asked, there was curiosity but there was more of a flat way he said it that anyone could know instantly that he knew exactly what she was talking about. She hissed at him, her eyes sparkled in anger and bits of fear danced in her orbs. He couldn’t know, he would kill her. And if he couldn’t, he would ask someone else to do it. She was a threat, to everyone and everything, she could only hope his mouth didn’t open sooner then she could do anything about it.

“How did you know about me? How did you know where I lived? You shouldn’t, you couldn’t.” Haeun growled, but she was questioning her own words. He couldn’t know, but yet, here they were. He knew something that he wasn’t supposed to.

“I can see futures, I saw you in my building. Wreaking havoc, destroying a line of strong students and their pride. You would think I would do anything for you not to take a step anywhere near this campus. But it was interesting. Those you have made question themselves and those who came across from you slowly didn’t hate you. Rather it was the opposite. Many had fallen in love you, and because of that, I was curious. What would happen when someone who didn’t have powers and those who did clash, and instead of hating each other, they balanced each other out instead.” She looked at him in horror, these monsters, fell in love with her? It was impossible and it was disgusting. That could never happen and it could never come true, this city and this country with it ruled under a hierarchy that changes had no way in. He could be lying to her, he could be messing with her, thinking all of this is a joke, but his face looked nothing like he was joking, instead, she went face to face on a principal who was serious, and who’s eyes glittered of ocean blue. He couldn’t be lying, why would he be lying to her? But why would he be telling the truth either? She cringed at the thoughts that brushed through her mind.

“That doesn’t answer how you know about me.” She said blandly, her eyes still full of suspicion.

“Seeing you, I asked to find you. At first, no-one knew who you were it was understandable, no-one wants to show to a country of those with abilities that they have none at all. But you were nowhere to be found as if you didn’t exist at all. There were no papers of you and no birth records. You were no-one. Then it made me wonder why, there is a sprinkle of those who don’t have abilities in this capital and there are very weak ability as well, but they are all record, they are written and they are alive for everyone to know. And yet you were nowhere to be found, you were erased from everything. Eventually, we did find you.” Her eyes twitched, and hands clenched. Her parents were too secretive, and to that, she had to pay the cost. “After news report that four drunkard men were killed in an ally by a by an Earth ability, vines, and dirt that mangled their bodies, they found the murderer, but you would know. He was also dead by then. The investigators tried to find any family relatives just to find out he had none at all. It seemed he was a powerful man but he had no relations? No one to know who he was? It was odd. We looked deeper and harder until we found something the investigators couldn’t. You.” Her jaw tightened, her body was oozing of anger. She didn’t want to hear the past, she didn’t want to hear anything at all. “You were a puzzle and a treasure.” He smirked, his eyes sparked on what she could think was possession. She stilled her body, forcing it to not stumble back. 

Was it really okay to come here? Or was it just a regretful mistake? "You know I know more then you could ever imagine. Abilities are a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter