Fearless Four

How To Steal A First Kiss

"Panda..."

 

She pressed the earpiece in her ear as she heard her name getting called. "Get ready." she heard the voice say. She just nodded her head. 

 

"20 meters ahead of you, Lion." she heard someone say. She got in position as she let out a smile. "Now I know why you're called Eagle." she said. "These eyes are not just for spotting pretty ladies from afar. I can spot our target as well." he said. "Enough of the rambling. It's here." Lion told them. 

 

"Panda, be careful." Another voice told them. "I will, Penguin. Waiting for your next instruction." she said. "You can jump in 10..." As she listened to the countdown, she readied herself. "Now!"

 

She jumped from  the building, and fell right into their target vehicle. "I'm in." she said. "Now, it's my turn!" Lion told her. Before she could make her move, she felt a gun against her head. "Don't you know that we know you'll ambush us?" she heard a man say. She stopped for a while. "Raise your hand. Give me your weapons." the man said. 

 

She slowly raised her hand. "Panda? Are you OK?" she heard Penguin say. "I don't think she's OK. Lion?" Eagle told him. There was a pause. "Lion, help me..." she prayed. 

 

Then, the vehicle swerved, making the man lose his balance. She took this opportunity to attack the man by kicking him in the face. She looked in front of the vehicle, and saw Lion and Eagle attacking the men. "I knew they'll rescue me." she thought as she smiled. 

 

She then got down of the vehicle, and helped them fight off the criminals. Before they knew it, all the men were down on the ground. "Enemy down." Lion said in his earpiece. "Find the evidence. Leave the vehicle as is. I'll contact T-Rex about this." Penguin said. Lion looked at Eagle. "I'll do it." he said.

 

He went at the back of the vehicle, and as he put off the cover, he found what they were looking for. "Found it. Hell Vision!" he said as he looked at the stack of drugs on the truck. Lion and Panda went up to him to take a look. "And a lot too..."  Panda said. They all looked at each other. Eagle took photos of it, and then sent it to penguin. "You might need to get out of there now. T-Rex said, black and whites are coming." they heard Penguin said. 

 

The moment they heard the sirens, they had made their escape.

 

--

 

Class H is the bottom class of the college department. Most of the delinquents  and not so smart students are thrown in this section. 

 

The class is lead by the Fearless Four - the most notorious students in Dong San. Sunnee leads the group. Brent is their brains. Wes is Sunnee's right hand, and Lin Yi is her "bodyguard". 

 

It was a usual morning. The class is rowdy and noisy as usual. This is the state Sunnee and her brothers saw the moment they came in. "Good morning!" She said in her cheery tone. "Sunnee, our great leader!" Win greeted him. Then, he noticed the eye bags in their eyes. 

 

Sunnee is the only one in the mood, while Wes and Lin Yi weren't. "You guys didn't sleep last night, didn't you?" Win asked. The two boys headed to the table, while Brent approached him, and patted his shoulder. "The less you know, the better." he said. Win just nodded his head. 

 

"Panda, do I still look handsome?" Lin Yi asked Sunnee as he pouted. Sunnee raised her eyebrow at him. "I have a date tonight, and I want to look good." he said with a pout. Sunnee let out a laugh. "Li Chung Lin, who's the unfortunate girl who's going to date you?" Wes asked. Lin Yi smiked at the taller guy. "At least she's willing to date me." he said. 

 

"Good thing, last night was our last mission." Sunnee said as she sat down. Then, she let out a smile. "At least I can now focus on my studies. I'm going to take major subjects soon." she added. "T-Rex wanted all of us to finish college. Unless Wes here wants to continue with the missions?" Lin Yi said, eying on the taller guy. 

 

"I just want to sleep..." Wes said as he rested his head on the table. A few seconds later, he is asleep, and snoring. Sunnee and Lin Yi looked at each other, and laughed. "Take a picture of him!" Sunnee told Lin Yi. Lin Yi took  out his phone, and snapped a picture of Wes while he is sleeping. 

 

"Ah, a message from T-Rex. He wants to meet us later after school." Brent informed them. Sunnee and Lin Yi gave each other another look. "Another mission?" she asked. "I thought last night was the last one?" Lin Yi asked. Brent just let out a sigh. "Let's just find out later, all right?" he said. The two of them sighed. Then, they heard Wes snore again, and the two of them laughed. 

 

--

 

"Sunnee! Sunnee!"

 

Lin Yi called as he ran after her. "Lin Yi..." she called. The moment he reached her, he was catching his breath. "I... bought you... something..." he said. Sunnee gave him a curious look. Then, he held out his hand, and saw a bag of cookies in his hand. This made her smile. "My favorite cookies!" she said. Lin Yi nodded his head. 

 

Sunnee took the bag, and opened it. He watched as she happily open the bag, and ate a piece of it. "It's so delicious. I love it!" she said. Lin Yi smiled the moment she said that. "Thank you, Lin Yi!" she said. She didn't notice the pink tints on his cheeks as she smiled at him. "Y-y-you're welcome..." he said. 

 

"The Sakura Council is here!" someone shouted. 

 

The two of them looked back, and saw the three members of the council heading their way. "What are they doing here?" Sunnee asked as she folded her arms. "Maybe they got bored of their cute office?" Lin Yi said. The two looked at each other, and laughed. 

 

"What's so funny?"

 

Dylan, the head of the Sakura Council asked in a stern voice. Sunnee turned her attention to him, and glared at him. "Why do you care?!" she asked.  Dylan let out a smirk. "Sunnee Yang, we are here to talk to you." Ian Yi, the third member of the Sakura Council, told her. 

 

Lin Yi glared at him, and stood in front of Sunnee to protect her. "What do you need from her?" he asked in a serious tone. "It's nothing serious. We just want to talk to her about the incident at the school garden yesterday." Eunice explained in a calmer tone. 

 

Sunnee and Lin Yi looked at each other, and then looked at the three members of the council. "Sunnee had nothing to do with beating up Hu Wei Jie." Lin Yi explained. Ian let out a smirk. "We have a witness." he said. "If you want to take Sunnee with you, then take me as well." Lin Yi told them. 

 

Dylan folded his arms as he let out a smirk. "What are you, her bodyguard?" he asked. "I am, and what is it to you?" Lin Yi asked. "We don't need you. We need to speak to Sunnee alone." Dylan said firmly. 

 

He walked towards Sunnee, and then, held her by her arm. "Hey! Stupid polar bear ice monster! Let me go!" she shouted angrily at him. Dylan didn't listen to her. Instead, he dragged her away from Lin Yi. "You have to go with me, whether you like it or not." he told her firmly. She looked back at Lin Yi, who was surprised at what Dylan did. "Lin Yi! Help me!" she said as she looked at Lin Yi with pleading eyes. 

 

Lin Yi made a step to follow her, but before he could make another step, Ian stopped him. "Don't try your luck." he told him. All Lin Yi could do is watch Sunnee as she's being dragged by the ice monster.