Fouth Mission: The Clone - Part 10

How To Steal A First Kiss
"Hey, princess... what are you planning to do with Sha Sha?"
 
Lin Yi asked Addie. He and Sha Sha followed her to her room. "Nothing, really..." Addie told him. Lin Yi gave her a suspicious look. "OK, OK. I want to doll her up!" Addie said. Sha Sha gave her a confused look. "Doll?" she asked. Addie looked at Sha Sha and smiled as if she just discovered sliced bread. "We'll make you a really cute girl!" she said. She tiptoed and pinched her cheek. Sha Sha, on the other hand, remains expressionless. 
 
"Princess, Sha Sha is here so we can keep her and make her tell all of the information we need. She's not here to be your doll." Lin Yi said. Then, Addie let out an evil smile. Lin Yi shivered with fear, while Sha Sha remains emotionless. "Say that again..." Addie said in an evil tone. Lin Yi swallowed hard as he let out a nervous laugh. "O-Of course do whatever you want with Sha Sha, princess. Just be gentle with her." Lin Yi said. 
 
Sha Sha let out a smirk. "Not just Sha Sha... you're coming with us." Addie said. Before Lin Yi could protest, Addie pulled him and Sha Sha inside her room. "No!!" Lin Yi shouted, followed by Addie's evil laugh before closing the door of her room. 
 
--
 
"I'm home!"
 
Jiro said as he entered the mansion. Calvin soon followed him inside. "Where's everyone?" Calvin asked. Jiro let out a sigh. "I brought home some goodies!" he shouted again. As if on cue, Wes, Brent, Evan, Sean and Cammie came down to greet them. "Jiro ge!" they all shouted. Then, they hugged him. Jiro rolled his eyes at them. "If I didn't announce I brought home goodies, you won't greet me." he said. 
 
Then Cammie noticed Calvin stading behind Jiro. "He must be the goodie you brought for us?" she said as she smiled cutely at him. She was about to hug Calvin, but Wes pulled her away. "Cammie, he's our guest." he told her. Cammie pouted at him. Then, Wes walked up to him, and hugged him. Calvin just let out an awkward laugh. "Why are our juniors so weird?" he thought. 
 
"Hey, don't scare Viper away. He's here to help Cammie and Evan with the medicine." Jiro said. With that, Evan's eyed Calvin, and smiled dreamily at him. Then, he hugged him. "Thank you for helping us!" he said. Calvin was surprised at what he did. He looked at Jiro for help, but the latter could only laugh. 
 
"Uhm, by the way, where's Sunshine?" Calvin asked. Jiro let out a laugh, while the rest who were not hugging Calvin gave him a confused look. "Calvin, Sunnee already outgrew that name." Jiro said. "Well, she won't mind me calling her that. After all, I'm her favorite Red Dragon." he said proudly. 
 
For Calvin, Sunnee is like a little sister he never had. He had always been fond of her, and was close to her until the day he left Red Dragons. Coming back, he hopes to rekindle their closeness, like how it was when she was still a kid. 
 
"Calvin, may I remind you, Sunnee's no longer a kid. She's almost as tall as you, and can kick your anytime." Jiro said. Then, they heard footsteps from the stairs. When they all looked up, they saw Sunnee going down the stairs. She's wearing a black tube dress and red heels. She also put a makeup on. 
 
"Panda?" Brent called her. He was confused as to why would she dress up like that, as she never like wearing anything y. "Are you going out?" Cammie asked her. Sunnee just smiled at them. "I just feel like dressing up today." She said in a her seductive voice.
 
"You should always wear something like that." Wes told her. Sunnee walked up to him, and smiled ily. She put his finger on his chest and drew circles on it. "Wes, do you think I look pretty today?" she asked. Wes almost fell for her charm. Good thing he got to his senses, so he took her hand away. "What's happening to you?" he asked. 
 
"Must be the medicine again..." Evan said. Sunnee then turned her attention to him. He walked to him, and put her arms around his neck. There was a collective gasp in the room. "W-what are you doing?" Evan asked nervously. "Why? What's wrong, Evan?" she asked. Evan opened his mouth to speak but no sound came out. 
 
"How about you, do you think, I'm pretty?" she asked him. Evan nodded his head. She leaned on him, and whispered in his ear. "Do you want me?" she whispered. With that, Evan pushed her away. "I don't want you! Ewww! You may be pretty, but I'm prettier than you!" Evan said. Everyone just stared at him. "What?! I am prettier than her!" he said. Cammie shook her head as she sweat dropped. "Oh, Evan..." she said. 
 
Calvin let out a sigh. He took off his coat, and wrapped it on her. "Young lady, go up to your room, and change into something appropriate." he told her. Sunnee pouted at him. "Ugh, uncle, you're such a kill joy." she said. Calvin was surprised at him. Jiro let out another laugh. "Uncle... " he blurted before laughing again. Calvin became speechless to argue with her. "Uncle... am I that old?! Do I look that old?!" he asked Jiro. Jiro just burst out laughing.
 
Sunnee brushed him aside, and then went back to Evan. She put her arms around his neck again. Evan tried to get away from her grip, but Sunnee was being to clingy. "Why don't you want me? I want you though...." she said. Evan let out a disgusted expression. "I don't like you like that!" he argued. "But I will make you want me!" Sunnee said, hugging him tight. 
 
"What's happening here?" 
 
They all looked by the door, and saw Dylan standing, He was still in shock after seeing how Sunnee acted, but mostly because of how she looks right now. "What's happening?" he asked in confusion. Sunnee let go of Evan the moment she saw Dylan, making him more relieved. 
 
"Hey there." Sunnee said as she walked towards him. "W-w-w-w-w-what h-h-happened t-to you?" he asked nervously. Sunnee let out a seductive smile as she put her arms around his neck. "Where have you been? I missed you..." she said as she pouted at him. "I... I just... uh... I..." he struggled to say as Sunnee played with his collar. 
 
"There's so many people here, don't you think? Let's go somewhere we can be alone." Sunnee suggested. Dylan's eyes widened at what she said. He didn't protested when Sunnee pulled him away from the rest of the guys. Dylan looked back at Brent, and the latter could only see confusion written on his face. 
 
"OK, this is where I draw the line." Wes said. "Don't you want to give them an alone time?" Brent asked. Wes just let out a sigh as he followed them. The rest of them followed Wes as well. 
 
--
 
The moment they reached Sunnee's room, she pushed Dylan on the bed and then made sure that the door. "W-w-what a-a-are y-you d-doing?" Dylan asked nervously as he sat up. Sunnee let out a smirk. "Just relax, OK..." she said. Then, she saddled on him, making him sweat in cold beads. "Don't be so tensed." she said. At this point, she started to play with his collar. 
 
"W-w-why are you... f-flirting with E-Evan?" he managed to ask. Sunnee gave him an innocent look. "Who flirted with who?" she asked. She her lips and then inched her face to his. "Do you remember me? Do you remember that time I said goodnight to you?" she asked. 
 
Dylan's cheeks turned red. He could not forget that night, not only because of their kiss but also of how alluring she looked that night. "I... I...."  He felt her blow into his  ear, making him shiver. He swallowed hard as he looked at her chest. "I... I remember..." he managed to say. Sunnee lifted his chin, and then bit his lips. "I feel like saying good night to you again..." she said. 
 
Dylan gaped at what she said. Before he knew it, Sunnee was kissing him. He was surprised at what she did, and shocked at how aggressive she is. He could only stare at her after she kissed him. Then, she pushed him to lie on the bed, and then went on top of him. She gave him another seductive smile as she traced his chest with his fingers. "How about we have a good night?" she asked.
 
He was so bewitched by her, he could only nod his head. "We... well... we... can...I think?" he said. She kissed him again, much longer this time. The kiss was gentle at first, until it became gradually torrid. She broke their kiss again. "I'll make you want me." she said. She was about to reach the back of her dress to take it off, when they heard the door open. Wes marched towards her. 
 
"Sorry to interrupt, but we need to do something, Panda." he said. Sunnee gave him a confused look, until he karate chopped her neck, making her unconscious. Wes carried Sunnee away. The moment he took her away, Dylan grabbed a pillow to hide what's growing in his pants. 
 
"Take her to the lab." Evan told Wes, who entered the room. As Wes left with Sunnee, Evan looked at Dylan, who was trying to hide his . His cheeks was more redder this time due to embarrassment. Evan tried bite his lips to stop himself from laughing, but ended up laughing instead. "I think you gotta take care of that." Evan commented. 
 
--
 
"What's that?" 
 
Sha Sha asked as they heard a loud thud next door. "Just ignore it. It's probably Polar Bear jumping in happiness." Addie said. "Or Sunnee falling from her bed." Lin Yi said. All of them were wearing princess gowns and were having tea time at Addie's room. Sha Sha just nodded her head. 
 
"Hey, you two look cute! I should take a picture, OK?" Addie said. She took out her phone, and Lin Yi immediately made a cute pose. Sha Sha just looked at her. "Hey, you need to make a cute pose too!" Lin Yi told her. "How do I make a cute pose?" Sha Sha asked. 
 
Lin Yi took her hand, and helped her make a peace sign on it. The moment he held her hand, she felt her heart beating fast. "Make a peace sign like this, then put it beside your face, like this." he demonstrated to her. Sha Sha nodded her head, and followed his instruction. 
 
"OK, smile!" Addie instructed. Lin Yi was all smiles, while Sha Sha just let out a faint smile. Lin Yi moved closer to Sha Sha, making her heart beat much faster. 
 
As Addie was taking the picture, she noticed something. She smiled secretly as she sees the pink tint on Sha Sha's cheeks when Lin Yi was close to her.