Third Mission: Protect The Princess - Part 18

How To Steal A First Kiss

Dylan hid behind the bush as he looked at the masked men guarding the doors of the old abandoned building. "How will I distract them?" he thought. "Man, I'm hungry!" one of the masked men said. "Wait for a while. I think madame will have someone bring us food later." his colleague said.

 

With that, an idea came into his mind. He let out a smirk as he looked at them. "I think I now know how to get in..." he said to himself. With that, he sneaked back to his car to make his plan happen. 

 

--

 

"It's time." Persephone said as she looked at his men. "Torture them." she told them. The men nodded his head. As she pushed a button, the door to the locked room where Addie and Sam are opened. Upon seeing the masked men, Sam sat up and pushed himself in front of Addie to protect him. "What do you want?" Sam asked them.

 

The masked men didn't answer them. Instead, they took out a long feather, took their shoes off, and began to tickle them. As their laughter echoed throughout the room, Persephone just watched from the glass wall. "Madame..." she heard a gentle voice call her. She looked beside her, and saw Sha Sha standing beside her. 

 

"Hello, dear. I want you to watch as we torture them." Persephone said. Sha Sha nodded his head. "My dear, you should never forget your first lesson. Never have mercy on your enemies." Persephone said. "Are they... are they enemies?" Sha Sha asked. Persephone let out a smirk. "Of course, my dear." she said as she patted her head. "But we need something from these enemies, so we have to keep them here for a while." she added. Sha Sha just nodded his head.

 

"Stop!" Addie said in between laugh. "Ha ha ha! Stop it! No!" Sam also said as he laughed. They were tickled until they were both crying, and their stomach hurts fro laughing so much. 

 

"But why are we making them laugh?" Sha Sha asked as she observed how Addie and Sam were being tortured. "Oh, dear. Torture using pain is too cliche. After all, we'll kill them after we get what we wanted." Persephone told her. Then, she turned to her, and put her hands on her shoulder. "And I'm tasking you to kill them, OK?" Persephone said. The blonde girl nodded her head. "I will not fail you, Madame." she said. With that, Persephone kissed her on the cheek. 

 

--

 

"Remember, you need to save the princess no matter what."

 

T-Rex's word rang into Sunnee's mind as they were driving to where Addie  and Sam might be. "I have to save Addie. I have to save them..." she thought. Then, the car stopped. "Let's park here. There's a lot of men guarding the area as per my tracker." Evan told them.

 

Wes patted his shoulder, and smiled. "Thank you, Stallion. We're counting on you to be our third eye and ears." he said. Evan just gave them a thumbs up. Then, Wes looked at the three. Then, he let out a smirk.. "Party time." he said. 

 

--

 

Dylan pulled his hat lower as he walked towards the masked men. "Food delivery," he said as he approached them. "Ah. finally. Food!" One of the men said. As he was about to get the bag  of food from Dylan, his colleague stopped. "Wait. Is that really from madame?" he asked. "It should be. Also, I'm so hungry, so please!" he said.

 

"I also have delivery for the other men inside." Dylan said. "Just leave it to us, and we'll give it to them." the masked man said. "Shoot... I need to be able to get it..." he thought. "Wait... you're going to eat them all! Hey, you better get the food inside before this fatty eat them all." his colleague said. Dylan just nodded his head. 

 

Just then, Hades came out. "Boss, food?" the masked man asked him. "What food? Where did you get that?" he asked. "Isn't this what Madame had delivered?" the other asked. "Your food is inside, idiot!" he barked at them. Dylan cringed as he stood by the door. "Holy cow, they blew my cover..." he said. 

 

Then, he felt Hades pull his collar. He took off his hat, revealing his face. "What are you doing here?" he asked angrily. "Uhmmm... food delivery?" Dylan said. Then tall guy glared at his men. "Throw that away, I'm just going to kill someone here." he said. The men immediately dropped the food. "Y-Yes, Boss Hades!" they said. Then, Hades dragged Dylan inside the building. 

 

--

 

Wes, Lin Yi, Brent and Sunnee were hiding by the bushes as they observe the masked men. "So many men guards the place..." Wes said. "What should we do now?" Brent asked. "Can we just attack them?" Lin Yi suggested. "No. The men inside will be alerted. Who knows what they'll do to the princess if they found out we attacked them." Wes said. 

 

Sunnee rolled her sleeves, revealing her mini crossbow. "If I shoot them with the tranquilizer..." she asked. "But is that enough for all the men?" Lin Yi asked. "Try to shoot two or three men, Panda. Brent, Lin Yi, sneak in and try to put down a few more people. Maybe if we do that we can get in." Wes suggested. Everyone agreed to him. 

 

Sunnee stretched out his hand, "3... 2... 1..." she counted. She fired the first arrow, and it hit the target. "One man down." she said. She loaded he bow, and did the same for the next three men. "OK, it's our turn. Wait for our signal before you attack, all right?" Brent said. Wes and Sunnee nodded his head. 

 

Brent sneaked behind one of the masked men. He headlocked him from behind, and broke his neck. Lin Yi, on the other hand, hit one of the guy in the head, making him unconscious. Once the coast is clear, they  signalled Wes and Sunnee to come out, and together, they went inside the door. 

 

--

 

Hades dragged Dylan to where Addie and Sam is. He pushed Dylan on the floor, and kicked him. Dylan flinched in pain at what he did. "Qi Qi!" Addie shouted worriedly. Addie looked at Hades, and gave him puppy eyes. "Please don't hurt Qi Qi..." she said. 

 

Hades looked at Addie for a long time. Seeing her cute face makes him want to give in to her request. "Stop it, Hades. She's not that cute." he told himself. "You're cute, but not cute enough for me." Hades said as he chained Dylan's foot. Addie pouted at him. "I bet you're a cutie behind that mask..." Addie said. Then, Addie gave him a sweet smile. "Much cuter than Qi Qi!" Addie said. 

 

Dylan looked at her in disbelief. "Hey!" he shouted at Addie. Hades let out a sigh. "I don't need to prove anything to you because I know I'm more handsome that this lanky bean pole." he told her. Then, he left the three alone. 

 

Sam and Dylan gave Addie a hurt look. "Hey, I was just using my charm to get us saved!" she said. "Idon't think your charm will work here." Dylan said. "What do we do now?" Sam asked. Dylan gave Sam a serious expression. "You just have to promise me, no matter what happens, you'll protect Addie and you two will get out of here alive." Dylan said. Sam just nodded his head. 

 

--

 

Persephone looked at the screen, and saw the intruders got into their hideout. "Madame, should we do something about them?" Sha Sha asked. Persephone smiled, her eyes glued at the screen. "Not yet, dear. But later, we will play with them." she said. 

 

Just then, Hades came inside the room. "We have another captive. Looks like we have to call Senator Xiong for ransom as well." Hades announced. "Are we going to kill him too?" Sha Sha asked. "Of course." Hades told her. 

 

"Did you know, the little pink girl and her friends has arrived." Persephone told him. "Then, the more people to kill, the merrier." Hades said. Persephone looked at him, and smiled. "I'll leave her friends with you. But the little pink girl is mine to kill." Persephone said. 

 

--

 

"Wow, that was easy. They didn't even have any traps or high-tech security around?!" Lin Yi said. "But this is a little suspicious. They should be attacking us by now." Brent said. "Do you think the whole thing is a trap?" Sunnee asked. "It must be, so we need to be always on guard." Wes said.

 

Then, Sunnee noticed a door at the end of the hall. "How about if we split up to find them? I'll go that room, you guys can check the other rooms." she said. "Let's do that. Just be careful, and be on guard. If you need help, call." Wes said. Everyone nodded their heads. 

 

They split up, and Sunnee went inside the room. 

 

--

 

Lin Yi saw another room, and decided to open it. When he opened the door, he saw girls wearing y outfit. Upon seeing them, his nose bled. "Is this heaven?" he asked himself as he smiled happily. The girls began to surround him. They all hugged him, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. 

 

"I'm in heaven!" he said. "Actually..." one of the girls "This is your hell." another said. They all let go of him, and left him in the room. The door behind him closed. He tried to open it, but it's locked. "Hey! Let me out!" he shouted. 

 

Then, he heard footsteps. He looked back and he saw three big, muscled men walking up to him. "Uh oh..." he said. 

 

--

 

Brent pushed one of the door. He went inside the room, and the moment he was at the center, the door behind him closed. "Who's there?!" he asked. Then, smoke came out from the pipes of the room. He covered his mouth as he tried to find a way to get out of that room. 

 

--

 

Wes saw a door. As he was about to open it, someone pulled him. His mouth was covered. "Ssshhh..." someone whispered in his ear. Wes tried to struggle, but the man holding him was too strong. "Listen to me. Every room here is a trap. You need to be more careful." the man asked.

 

The man let him go. He looked back, and he saw the same hooded man that had helped him before. "It's you!" he said in a hushed voice. "You need to find all of them before it's too late." the man said. 

 

--

 

Sunnee pushed the door, and the first thing he saw was the glass wall. From that wall, he can see Addie, Sam and Dylan. She rushed to the door separating the glass wall from them. He banged the glass wall, and the three looked at where she is. 

 

"Panda!" Addie shouted. "Don't worry, I'll help you get out!" Sunnee shouted at them. She took a bobby pin from her hair, and tried to pick the lock of the door. A few minutes later she was able to lock the door. 

 

"What are you doing here? You know this is dangerous!" Dylan scolded her. "Stop scolding Panda. Can't you see she's trying to save our ?" Addie said. "I should be asking that, Ice Monster. How did you get captured here?" Sunnee asked as she tried to pick the lock from their cuffs and chains. "He's trying to be a hero." Addie said. 

 

Sunnee looked at Dylan and rolled her eyes at him. "So, instead of me just saving Addie and Sam, I have to save you too?" she said. "But you have to save him too. He did his best to get us out of here..." Sam said. "But he got caught before he could save us!" Addie . 

 

Dylan glared at Addie. "Addie, why can't you be nice to me, like Sam?" he said. Addie just stuck out her  tongue at him. Soon, Sunnee was able to unlock their chains. "Dylan, take Addie and Sam out of here. I need to know who's behind the kidnapping." Sunnee said. "But I want to help..." Dylan said. 

 

Sunnee shook her head. "The situation is dangerous, Dylan. If you want to help, take Addie and Sam out of here and be safe. We'll deal with the kidnappers." Sunnee said. "But-"

"No buts, Dylan."

"I want to know too!"

"And put Addie and Sam in danger again?!"

 

With that, Dylan fell silent. "But, are you going to be OK?" Sam asked. Sunnee nodded his head. "I'm used to this." she said. Addie went up to Sunnee, and hugged her. "Be safe, my panda bear." Addie said. Sunnee just nodded his head. "All right, you won. But you have to promise me one thing..." Dylan told her. Sunnee furrowed his brow as she looked at him. "What is it?" she asked. "Stay alive. I want to see you alive and well once this is all over, OK?" Dylan said. Sunnee just nodded her head. 

 

All of them rushed to the door. Dylan, Addie and Sam got out first. But when Sunnee was about to get out, a metal door came down in front of her. She looked through the glass door, and saw Dylan and Addie banging the glass door for her. 

 

"Get out!" she told them. She knew it will be dangerous for them if their enemy would come out. 

 

--

 

"Madame, are we going to let them go just like that?"

"Of course not, dear."

"Then, should I go and kill them?"

"Yes, my dear. Kill them while I take care of the little pink girl."