Fourth Mission: The Clone - Part 3

How To Steal A First Kiss

Jiro and Sean covered their ears with their fingers, as they watch Qin Yang and Maria argue in front of them. "Who the hell are you to take away my daughter like that?!" Maria shouted angrily at his ex-husband. "The court gave me Sunnee's full custody." Qin Yang said firmly. "And that gave you the right to take her away from me, and to never see me again!?" Maria shouted. "You're the one who didn't even made an effort to visit her!" Qin Yang said. 

 

Maria huffed, and turned her back at him. "It's been 10 years, and now you insist to be her mother?" Qin Yang told her. "Who fought against having the full custody of my daughter?" Maria asked. "Who abandoned us in the first place to fight for a useless cause!" Qin Yang shouted. 

 

This time, Maria faced him angrily. "You..." she hissed at him as she walked forward. Qin Yang, on the other hand, retreated in fear of his angry ex-wife. "You pulled some strings so that I will not be able to see my daughter, and that I won't be able to have her under my wing. You are a selfish, stupid pig!" Maria shouted at him. She raised her hand to slap him, but they heard a voice from behind. 

 

"Mom?" 

 

Both of them looked back, and saw Sunnee by the door. "Sunnee!" they both exclaimed. 

 

--

 

The six boys sat by the stairs as they tried to eavesdrop on the conversation among the ex-spouses and their daughter. "Wow, Aunt Maria is still pretty and y as ever!" Lin Yi exclaimed. With that, Wes hit his head. "Respect her. She's your elder." he said as he looked at her. "But she is y! As if she never aged!" he added. 

 

This time, Sean hit his head. "Stop it. I'm getting jealous." Sean said. Then, Jiro hit his head. "It's all your fault that Sunnee saw her parents fighting." he scolded him. Sean could only scratch his head. Then, Jiro felt Brent his head. He looked up at him. "What?!" he asked. "I'm trying to catch a mosquito." Brent said. Evan then hit Brent's head. "Gotcha!" he said. While Brent and Evan gave each other a high five, the restjust sweat dropped at them. 

 

"Sunnee..." Maria called as she smiled at her daughter. "You know you're at the right age to make a decision now. Do you want to be with mom or with dad?" she asked. Sunnee let out a sigh. "Mom, I stand by my decision. I want to be with dad..." she said. Maria gave her a confused look. "But...but why?" she asked. "Because I want to help him with his mission." she said. 

 

With that, Maria glared at Qin Yang. "You let her join the Red Dragons?!" she shouted angrily at Qin Yang. Sunnee held to her mother to appease her. "Mom, it's my decision. Dad has nothing to do with it." she said. "At least she's not a criminal, unlike you..." Qin Yang said. "I am not a criminal!"

"I didn't realize doing illegal things doesn't make you a criminal..."

"I run a triad, and nothing's illegal in what I'm doing. And don't you know? Just because I'm head of the triad, doesn't mean I'm a criminal, Mr. Clean Soul!"

 

Sunnee gave her mother a confused look. "Wait, you're a gang leader?" she asked. Maria nodded her head. "And I thought you two broke up because you found a handsome billionaire and decided to live with him in Hawaii?" she asked. With that, Maria became with anger. "You're telling our daughter lies about me?!" she shrieked in anger. Then, he began to hit Qin Yang. Sunnee, on the other hand, was trying to stop her from killer her father. 

 

"Mom, stop, please. Don't hurt dad. I just assumed that. Please." she said. As soon as she stopped hitting Qin Yang, Sunnee stood between them. "I only told Sunnee that, because I don't want her to know her mother is a triad leader!" Qin Yang said. "What's wrong with me being a triad leader, huh? Nothing we do is illegal. Again, I'm not a criminal. And by the way, I run the largest and most  respected triad in this country. Unlike you, a vigilante. Who do you think you are? Batman?" She said proudly. 

 

Sunnee let out a sigh. "Mom, we may not be like Batman, but at least we help keep everything at peace. We help the police with cases they can't solve." she said. Maria let out a sigh. "Then, why is Hell Vision still rampant?" Maria said. Sunnee gave her mother a confused look. "You know about Hell Vision?" she asked. Maria nodded her head. "And I also know the drug has become stronger these days, to the point that no one can control the one who takes it. I also know things that I will never tell your father." Maria said. 

 

Sunnee and her father just looked at each other. Then, Maria took out a card, and gave it Sunnee. "But I can tell it to you if pay me a visit." she said. Sunnee took the card and nodded her head. 

 

--

 

As Maria was about to leave, Jiro ran after her. "Miss Maria!" she called. Maria paused, and turned to face him. Jiro bowed at him. "Thank you for taking me in for the past 10 years..." he said. Maria let out a smile. "Don't mention it. You've been a big help for me and the triad as well. But, are you sure you want to stay here?" she asked. 

 

Jiro nodded his head. "After all, I belong here. My brother is here, and I will always be a Red Dragon." he said. Maria let out a sigh. "Then, you can help investigate the murder of Pauline and Jack for me, right?" Maria asked. Jiro nodded his head. "You've known important information about Hell Vision. It's up to you to give that to that old stinky man." Maria said. "But first, I need to deal with someone." Jiro said. Maria folded her arms as she smiled. "Persephone, isn't it?" she asked. 

 

Jiro didn't speak, but she took it as a yes. "Well, you know where to find me when you're ready to face that ." she said. 

 

--

 

The next day. 

 

Sunnee went inside the classroom happily. "Good morning!" she greeted cheerfully. Instead, she was greeted by cold stares from their classmates. Some ignored her, and some were glaring at her, as if she have done something that offended them. "Aiyo, what happened?" Brent asked. "Did Elsa came and froze your hearts?" Wes asked. 

 

"Boss!"

 

Win ran towards Sunnee. "What is it?" Sunnee asked. "How could you do that to Simon?!" Win said. Sunnee gave him a confused look. "Do what?"

"Don't you remember?"

"If I did something, I would have remembered."

"Why did you beat him up yesterday?"

 

Sunnee was surprised at what he said. "Who beat up Simon?!" she asked angrily. "You!" the rest of the class said as they stood up. They were ready to fight with Sunnee and the rest of The Fearless Four. "Wait, Sunnee could never do that!" Lin Yi said, stepping in to face them. 

 

"Yeah! How can Sunnee beat one of our own?" Brent said. "But you did. He said you did. He didn't even know why you have beat him up? Was it because he ate the cookies that Dylan left you yesterday?" Win asked. Sunnee was even more surprised. "Wait, Dy- that Ice Monster left cookies for me, and Simon ate it all?!" she asked angrily. 

 

Win let out a nervous laugh as she scratched his head. "Y-Yeah... he did..." he said. Sunnee was now angry. "Why you-"

 

Before he could hit Win's head, Lin Yi stopped her. "Stop it. If you hit Win, the whole class would think you really beat up Simon over something nonsense." Lin Yi said. Sunnee looked at him, and pouted. "But those are my cookies!" she whined. The three of them just let out a sigh.

 

Wes then turned to face Win. "This is definitely a misunderstanding. We were all together after school. We hang out  for a while then went home. Where's Simon? We need to talk to him." he asked. "Well... he's at the principal's office to complain about Sunnee." Win said. 

 

Lin Yi glared at him. "We already said, Sunnee could never beat Simon. He's part of our class! Why did you let him go to the principal's office to complain about her?!" Lin Yi asked angrily. "W-well... he said it's probably best for him to complain about Boss..." Win said. 

 

Sunnee let out a sigh. "I should clear this up to him." she said. Then, she turned around and ran out of the classroom. "Sunnee!" Lin Yi shouted. He shot one last glare at the class, and then ran after her. "We assure you, Sunnee could never hurt anyone of us." Wes said. "She'll do her best to protect Class H, not hurt one of us." Brent said. "But why did she beat up Simon?" Bruce asked. 

 

Wes and Brent looked at each other. "We should go to the principal's office to see what's happening." Wes said. "Should we call her dad?" Brent asked. Wes shook his head. "Let's try to deal with this on our own." he said. Brent nodded his head. Then, the two followed Sunnee and Lin Yi outside the classroom. 

 

--

 

 

Dylan was busy doing some paper works when Eunice approached his desk. "Dylan, we have a notice from Rainbow's parents. She's still in the hospital for now." Eunice said as she handed him the paper. "Why? What happened to Rainbow?" Dylan asked, as he took the document from her hand. "She got attacked the other day, and needed to stay a few more days at the hospital." Eunice explained. 

 

Dylan furrowed his brows. "So, someone got attacked from our school?" he asked. Eunice nodded her head. "She didn't want to tell her mom, but she had to. Also... Simon is at the principal's office to file a complaint." Eunice said. Dylan let out a sigh. "Complaint for what?" he asked. "For Sunnee. Allegedly, Sunnee attacked him yesterday. Also... Rainbow said it was also Sunnee who attacked her."

 

Dylan was surprised at what he said. "What do you mean Sunnee attacked her? Sunnee doesn't even know Rainbow!" Dylan asked. "Well, it seems that the from sketch where she described her attacker, it looked like Sunnee." Eunice explained. 

 

Dylan began to worry about her. "Sunnee would never do that..." he muttered under his breath. Then, he stood up. "I'll go and talk to Simon regarding this." Dylan said. "But... Dylan! You can't interfere if the case is with Principal Ko already!" Eunice explained. But Dylan fell on a deaf ear on what she said, and went out to go to the principal's office. 

 

--

 

Sunnee stood to face Simon. He had bruises in face that she almost didn't recognize him. "My, what happened to you? Who did this?" she asked worriedly. Simon could only glare at him. "Don't act as if you don't know. You did this to me!" Simon shouted at him. "I didn't do anything to you..." Sunnee said. 

 

Principal Ko, turned to face her. "Sunnee, tell the truth. Why did you attack Simon and Rainbow?" she asked firmly. "But, principal, I didn't do it..." she said as her voice faltered. "Liar! You're the one who attacked me! For sure, you're the one who attacked the students from other schools too. You're a bully, Sunnee!" Simon shouted at her. 

 

"Simon, you know Sunnee could never do that." Wes said calmly. "But he attacked me." Simon insisted. "What proof did you have?" Brent asked. "I took off her mask." Simon said. Wes and Brent looked at each other. "We told you, Sunnee could never do that. She was with us the whole time." Lin Yi said. "Stop covering up for her. I know what I saw, and the one who attacked me is her!" Simon said, pointing at Sunnee. 

 

Sunnee knew she is in the right, but she can't convince Simon she wasn't the one who hurt him, or beat him up. And it seems that Principal Ko is convinced by him as well. "Well, according to Rainbow Xu's testimony, it seems like you also attached her." Principal Ko said. Sunnee gaped at what she said. "I... I wouldn't do that! I don't even know who Rainbow Xu is!" she defended herself. 

 

"You have to believe us, Principal. Yesterday we were..." Wes paused, realizing they were on patrol not as Imperial Guards, but as Red Dragons. Also, they went on separate patrol, and even though they know Sunnee wouldn't hurt Simon or anyone, they can't tell that to the principal. "We all went home together." Brent said. 

 

Then, the door opened, and Dylan went inside the office. "Principal Ko..." he called. Principal Ko gave him a stern look. "Dylan Xiong, this is not the case for The Sakura Council. Go back to your office." she said. Dylan looked at Sunnee, then back at the principal. "But, Principal Ko..." 

"If you need something from me, let's talk about that later. Let me handle this case first, all right?"

"Sunnee's innocent!" 

"Stay out of this, Dylan Xiong."

"I can vouch for her! I know she isn't capable of hurting anyone else without any reasons at all!"

"Last warning, Dylan Xiong."

 

Dylan looked at Sunnee. Her head hangs low, as she try to hide her eyes. He could see she was at the verge of crying as she felt helpless. "Principal, Dylan's right. We may have demerits before for fighting, but we don't fight anyone without any reasons." Lin Yi said. 

 

But still, Principal Ko did not listen to them. "I'm giving you one week suspension, Sunnee Yang. I'll call your father to talk about this case." the principal said. As she looked up, tears fell from her eyes. All of them inside the room was surprised at the principal's decision. "But... principal." she said in a weak voice. "My decision's final. You can all go out now. Sunnee, take your things and go home. Dylan, make sure that she leaves the school premises." the principal said. 

 

As the Sakura Council Head, Dylan couldn't do anything with the decision. Whatever the principal says is final. "But principal..." Dylan tried to protest. "Go now." Principal Ko said firmly. Sunnee just nodded her head. Her shoulders hang low as she dragged her feet to the door and got out of the office. Dylan then followed her. 

 

"Sunnee..." Dylan called as they walked away from the office. As he got near, she could hear her muffled sob. "Sunnee..." he called again. This time, he got near her, and he tapped her shoulder. Sunnee turned to face him, and this time, she cried. "I didn't do anything. I didn't hurt him. Believe me..." she pleaded. "I believe you." he said. 

 

Hearing those words from him, she couldn't help but cry more. "I believe you're telling the truth." he said. And as she cried, Dylan pulled her into a hug. "Good Panda..." he said as she cried on his shoulder. "Don't worry, Sunnee... I'll get to the bottom of this..."

 

--

 

"Sha Sha? Any updates?"

 

Persephone said. "Reporting to Madame. I have not found him yet." Sha Sha said. Then, Persephone turned to Hades. "Didn't you use the trigger to the super soldier?" she asked. "I did..." Hades said. "Then, you already know who he is."

 

Hades let out a smirk. "I know who he is. But it's up to Sha Sha to find the other one. The trigger won't work on the guy since he escaped halfway thought the conversion." he said. Persephone let out a smile, and turned to Sha Sha. "Sha Sha, love." she called. "Madame." 

"Go and find the super soldier. Now."

"Yes, Madame."

 

The two watched as Sha Sha went on her way. "Have you found a way to make that super soldier be on our side?" Persephone asked. "Yes." Hades said. He handed Persephone her pill. "Take your medicine, and it's up to me to do that. But let me use Sha Sha for my plans, OK?" Hades said. Persephone let out a smile. "Of course, love." she said before popping the pill in .