Blue Roses

How To Steal A First Kiss

[Flashback]

 

They both heard to a loud blast behind them as the two of them ran to escape. Tripping on one of the wires, Jiro fell down. Aaron, paused, and looked back at him. "Jiro..." he called. "Don't help me, Aaron. Go and save yourself." Jiro told him. "But-"

"Just go, Aaron! Save yourself." Jiro told him. 

 

Just then, he saw Aaron's eyes turn blue. He let out an evil smile at him. "Aaron, fight it!" Jiro told him. "I can't. Do you want to know why?" Aaron asked in his evil tone. Jiro looked at him angrily. "Aaron... why?" he asked. "All my life I have been the weakest among us. Now, I want to be the strongest." he said. 

 

He then kicked Jiro in his face. He took a wood with fire on it, and then burnt part of Jiro's face. "Aaaah! Aaron stop!" Jiro pleaded. He then hit his head with it. As he lay weakly on the ground, his sight became blurry seeing his traitor friend leave him behind."

 

[End of Flashback]

 

Jiro looked at himself in the mirror. Each time he sees the scar on his face, it reminds him how his best friend turned to the dark side, and how he betrayed him. It still hurt him, but he knew he had to find a way to take him back. 

 

Then, the door opened of the bathroom opened. From the mirror, he saw Sunnee about to enter. Seeing him topless, and only have a towel under his waist, Sunnee stepped back. "Sorry! I thought no one's using the bathroom!" Sunnee shouted as she retreated. Jiro could only laugh as she covered her eyes. "It's all right. I'm done now. Sorry to keep you waiting." Jiro said as he scrammed to put on his clothes. 

 

Although she covered her eyes, she tried to peek at Jiro's body. "My, Jiro ge is still handsome as before..." she thought. "You can look now." Jiro told her. Sunnee uncovered her eyes to see Jiro fully clothed now. "Oh. I can go use the bathroom now?" she asked. Jiro nodded his head. Then, he ruffled her hair before leaving. 

 

Sunnee could only smile as she watched him leave. Then she felt a cold wind behind her, making her shiver. "Why do I feel that an ice monster is mad at me right now?" she thought. 

 

--

 

Dylan stared at the ceiling of his room. He can't sleep, because he keeps on thinking of Sunnee. Then, he looked at the polar bear toy beside him. "I can't stop thinking of her, polar bear. What should I do?" he thought. Then, he let out a sigh. He remembered his conversation the week before with her, when he finally confessed his feelings for her. 

 

[Flashback]

 

Dylan stared at her for a long time. "Those cookies..." he said. "Is my way of telling you that I love you...." he said. Then, he realized what he just said. How could he tell her that at this moment? "Stupid Dylan..." he thought.

 

Then, Sunnee let out a smile, much to his surprise. "She smiled... do I have a chance?" he thought. "I... I don't know why you would suddenly say that to me. To think that we used to hate each other..." Sunnee said. "That was before. Now, I can say I can understand you more." Dylan told her. "And, it was just a cover so you won't know that I really like you." he added in his thoughts. 

 

"Thank you for loving me, Dylan. But..." Sunnee said. His heart sank upon hearing that. "I'm getting rejected..." he thought sadly. "Can you court me first before I answer you back?" she asked. With that, he let out a wide smile. "I... I can court you?" he asked. "Of course. You should win my heart. I'm still a girl after all, even if I'm flat chested, right? You should pursue me to prove that you really love me." Sunnee said. 

 

With that, Dylan smiled at her. "Then, I will chase you until you're finally mine." he said. Sunnee just smiled at him again.

 

[End of Flashback]

 

Dylan sat up on his bead, and looked at the polar bear toy. "How do I even court a girl, polar bear? She's the first girl I'm going to court. I don't know if I'll do the right thing or not..." he said. The polar bear just gave him a lifeless look. 

 

"Do you think I should bake her some cookies? Maybe I should bring her some flowers, right?" he asked. There was no reply from the toy. Then, he smiled. "That's it! You're right polar bear. I'll do that tomorrow. I really hope she will like it." he said. Then, he smiled happily as he lay on his bed. 

 

--

 

"What is it that you want to tell me?" Cammie asked the moment he met up with Sunnee at the cafeteria. Sunnee immediately pulled Cammie aside as they walked. "I.... I have to tell you something that my brothers will not understand." Sunnee said. 

 

Just then, they saw Addie coming up to him. "Hi Cammie! Hi Panda bear!" she greeted them. "Your majesty." The two girls bowed before her. "Aiyo. stop with the curtsy. I'm still Addie, your friend, all right. We're not in Cayimir, so no need for formalities." Addie said. "But..." Cammie and Sunnee looked at each other. 

 

"Aiyo, just don't think of me as a princess, please? Right now, I'm just an ordinary girl." Addie said. The two nodded their head. "Ah, I have something for you." Addie said as she handed them an envelope. It's an invitation for her tea party that weekend. "Ooohhh, tea party. We'll be there." Cammie said. With that, Addie smiled. "What should I wear?" Sunnee asked. "Don't worry, I'll take care of what you'll wear at the party, OK?" Addie told them. 

 

"Anyway, what is it that you want to tell me, Sunnee?" Cammie asked. Then, Sunnee's cheeks turned pink, and she looked at Addie. "Well... Dylan told me something last week..." she said. Cammie and Addie got interested in what she got to say, so they smiled as they got near her. "He... well... he said he... loves me?" Sunnee said. 

 

With that, Cammie and Addie both squealed happily. "Polar bear said that? Wow, that polar bear is so brave!" Addie said. "He really did say that?" Cammie asked. Sunnee nodded her head. "Then, what did you tell him?" Addie asked. "That he should court me first. I'm right... right?" Sunnee asked. The two nodded their head. "But, after that, I haven't heard from him. So, I'm not sure if he's playing games or not..." Sunnee said sadly. 

 

"Panda bear, I know that stupid polar bear. He's just being shy. And, I think he's thinking of a way to prove he really loves you." Addie said. Sunnee gave her a confused look. "Really?" she asked. Addie nodded her head. "That polar bear had not slept for days, probably thinking of you." Addie said. With that, Sunnee let out a smile. "I don't even know why, I kept thinking of him. Just like the other day..." she said.

 

Dylan was just behind them. When he saw Sunnee, he smiled as he walked towards her. "What happened?" Cammie asked. "I was staring at Jiro ge, and I realize how handsome he is..." Sunnee said. Cammie let out a smile. "Oh, he is handsome, all right." she said. Dylan suddenly felt jealous. "Who's handsome? That guy? I'm more handsome than he is!" he thought angrily. 

 

"Actually, he and Aaron ge were my childhood crushes." Sunnee confessed. "Jiro ge must really handsome when he was younger?" Addie asked. Sunnee nodded her head. "He is! I remember Jiro ge had a lot of female fans back then." Sunnee said. 

 

Dylan felt defeated. "This Jiro must be her first love... How can I defeat a first love?" he thought sadly. Then, he turned to leave, without even listening to what Sunnee has to say next. "Then, what happened after?" Cammie asked. "I don't know.... I just felt guilty. I suddenly thought, Dylan wouldn't like it if I still have a crush on Jiro ge." Sunnee explained. 

 

Cammie and Addie looked at each other, and smiled. Then, they looked at Sunnee. "Then, you think Dylan would be mad or sad if you still have a crush on him?" Addie asked. Sunnee nodded her head. "You care for Dylan's feelings?" Addie asked. "I mean, why would I?" Sunnee asked. "Did it ever occur to you that maybe you like Dylan too?" Cammie asked. Sunnee paused to think for a while, then, she let out a smile. 

 

--

 

"Qi Qi! I can't go with you because I have a date with Sammy." Addie told Dylan. They were at the office, and was ready to go home. He looked at Eunice, and saw her getting ready to leave as well. "Brent is driving me home today." Eunice said. 

 

Dylan let out a sigh, and looked at Ian. "I have a date with Evan." Ian said. "Really? Why does everyone around me in love?!" he asked in frustration. The three could only laugh at him. "Don't worry, I asked someone to accompany you home. She'll be here soon." Addie said with a wink. Dylan gave her a curious look. "Who?" he asked. Addie just smiled at her. The three said goodbye to him, and left the office. 

 

Dylan sighed as he put his things away. Then, he noticed the bouquet of blue roses on his table. He took it, and he was about to throw it away, when he heard someone call him. "Dylan?" 

 

He looked back, and saw Sunnee by the door. Then, he let out a smile. "Sunnee...." he called. Sunnee walked inside the office. "Addie asked me to go home with you. If that's OK with you?" Sunnee asked. Then, she noticed the blue roses in his hand. "Are you planning to throw them away?" she asked. "Well, yes..."

"Why?"

"I don't think the person I'll give it to will accept it."

"Who are you planning to give it to?"

"You."

 

Sunnee became speechless, and all she could do is smile. "I know you like someone else. You like Jiro ge, right?" Dylan said in a hurt tone. Sunnee pouted at him. "Were you eavesdropping at me?" she asked. He let out a sigh. "I can't help but listen to your conversation...."

"And you're just going to give up like that?"

"If you really like him..."

 

Sunnee walked to him, and took the blue roses from him. "Silly. That's why you're going to court me, to win my heart. If you give up now, you'll end up losing me. Do you understand?" she said. "But you like him..."

"It was a childhood crush. He's way older than me. Or do you want me to end up with Jiro ge?"

"No!"

"Good."

 

Sunnee looked at the roses, and inhaled its scent. "Do I still have a chance?" he asked. Sunnee looked at him, and smile. "As long as you won't give up on me again." she said. "I won't. I promise." he said. Then, she patted his head. "Good polar bear." she told him. Dylan couldn't help but stare at her. 

 

"Suddenly, I want to eat a big bowl of ice cream. Will you accompany me?" Sunnee asked. Dylan let out a playful smile. "Are you asking me out on a date, miss?" he asked. Sunnee rolled her eyes at him. "Just kidding. I'll go anywhere, as long as I'm with you." Dylan said. Sunnee let out a smirk at him. "Are you always this cheesy?" she asked. "Only with you." 

"Well... I think I kinda like this side of you, Dylan."

 

Dylan could only smile as he looked lovingly at the girl he loves. 

 

--

 

The blonde haired girl looked from behind the wall as she scanned the students coming out. Then, she saw that guy she encountered back then. "Revenge..." she thought. 

 

Lin Yi was walking home, when he felt a gust of wind before him. Then, he suddenly felt pain in his stomach. He looked back, and saw the blonde haired girl looking back at him triumphantly. "You..." he hissed. He was about to follow him, but then the girl disappeared.