Second Mission: Twin Necklace Part 7

How To Steal A First Kiss

Evan continued to tinker with the necklace, until he opened the back of the frame. Inside was a micro SD. He did the same with the other necklace, and saw a micro SD as well. He immediately put it on his computer, and checked on the files inside. And what he read has shocked him. 

 

"The super soldier experiment was a success..." he said to himself. "But..."

 

--

 

The following day, The Fearless four walked with Cammie to school to ensure her safety. Evan walked behind them so no one would suspect he works with them. Sunnee, Lin Yi and Brent walked in front of them. As they were walking. Wes couldn't help but glance once in a while at her. 

 

Cammie looked at Wes, and smiled shyly at him. Then, while no one is looking, she held Wes' hand. Wes' cheeks turned pink as he held on to her hand tightly. 

 

"Aiyo, our leader is such a sweet lover..." Wes heard Evan say in his ear piece. The three stopped walking and looked at them. Sunnee let out a smile seeing that they were holding hands. "Does this mean..." Sunnee asked. 

 

The two just smiled shyly. "Oh my God, our big brother is in love!" Lin Yi said in a cutesy voice. "As the saying goes, first love really never dies." Brent said. Then, Wes gave them a stern look. "Aiyo, stop embarrassing Xiao Yue." he said. Cammie looked at him, and smiled. "I'm not embarrassed." she said. 

 

The three teased the two of them, until Dylan saw them. "What trouble do you bring Cammie this time?" he shouted at them. They all looked at Dylan. Lin Yi looked at Evan, and signaled him to go so he won't get in trouble. 

 

Wes was about to let go of Cammie's hand, but Cammie held on to him. "They didn't give me trouble at all. Actually, they're my friends." Cammie said. Dylan folded his arms as he looked at them suspiciously. "Also, Wes is my boyfriend." she said proudly. Dylan furrowed his brows as he looked at Wes. "Are you sure they're not bothering you?" he asked. 

 

Sunnee then stepped in front of him and looked at him angrily. "We are not bothering Cammie! Why don't you believe her?" she asked. "Why would I believe you? You four always bring trouble." he said. Brent let out a smirk as he looked at Dylan. "I bet you're happy when you have to bring our panda bear to our office, so you can be alone with her." he said. Both Sunnee and Dylan looked and scowled at him. "Shut up!" they both said. 

 

The two glared at each other again. As Cammie looked at them, she nudged at Wes. "Are we at the death door? Are they going to fight?" she asked. "Lei Ting vs. Da Dong. Ding Dang vs. Baby Shark." Wes said. Cammie nodded her head. 

 

Then, Dylan inched his face to hers, and stared into her eyes. "Weird... her eyes and Sarah's eyes..." he thought as he looked into it. Sunnee, on the other hand, suddenly became a little nervous when he moved closer. "Why are you looking at me, stupid ice monster?!" she asked. 

 

Dylan let out a smirk as he moved away from her.  "You have a gunk in your eyes." he said. An angry tick formed in her head upon hearing that. "Why you... You're a stupid polar bear ice monster!" she shouted angrily at him. 

 

Cammie and Wes looked at each other, and laughed. "You two look good together, do you know that?" Cammie said. Brent looked at Cammie, and smile. "Ah, another shipper, I see." he said. Dylan rolled his eyes at them. "Excuse me, but she isn't even cute." Dylan said. 

 

With that, Sunnee was angry again. "Why you ugly stupid polar bear ice monster..." she hissed at him. "And besides. I will have a girlfriend soon. From Ping Guo College." he said proudly. Sunnee faintly laughed in front of him. "How can you have a girlfriend, you're not even texting me..." she said in a low voice. 

 

Dylan glared at her when he saw her laughing. "What? You don't believe me?" he asked. "First of all, you're an ugly stupid polar bear ice monster. Who would want to be your boyfriend?" Sunnee said. Brent looked back at Wes, and they both gave each other a meaningful smile. "I wouldn't want to be your boyfriend." Dylan told her. "But I do!" Lin Yi said, looking at Sunnee. But then, he was ignored. 

 

"I wouldn't want you to be my boyfriend either!" Sunnee told him. Then, she saw Yi Tian walking towards their direction. Then, she let out a smile. "My cookie monster is way handsome than you. And taller than you too!" she told him. Before Dylan could talk again, Sunnee ran off to Yi Tian to talk to him. 

 

Dylan looked at them together, and saw how she smiled at him. Suddenly, he felt jealous seeing how close Sunnee and Yi Tian are together. "Wait, why am I feeling this way?" he thought. 

 

"You know, I have a bad feeling about that Yi Tian guy..." Cammie told Wes. Wes gave her a confused look. "Something tells me... he'll just bring trouble here in Dong San. Especially to the five of you." Cammie said. Wes looked at Yi Tian, and saw him patting Sunnee's head. "But he looks nice..." he said. 

 

"But... I think I've seen him before..." Cammie said. She then massages her temple, feeling the pain from trying to remember her lost memory again. Wes looked at her worriedly. "Don't try to think too much. Don't try to force yourself to remember everything, OK?" Wes said as she held her. Cammie just nodded her head. 

 

--

 

Eunice looked at Dylan while he's staring at his phone. "What? What;s stopping you from messaging that girl?" she asked him. "What if she won't message me back?" Dylan asked. "Well, you wouldn't know if you wouldn't try, right?" she said. 

 

Dylan let out a sigh. "What if she's not interested in me?" he asked. "How would you know if you won't make your move?"

"What if she already have a boyfriend?"

"Again, you wouldn't know if you won't give it a shot."

"What if she doesn't want to be friends with me?"

"Dylan, I'll say it again I -"

"What if she doesn't want to be my girlfriend?"

 

Eunice became annoyed with him. "Dylan Xiong Zi Qi!" she shouted at him. She put her hands on her waist, and looked sternly at her. Dylan gave her a puppy eyes. "You have not made your first move yet, and you're thinking about making her your girlfriend?!" she told him. Dylan let out another sigh. "I..."

 

Eunice snatched the phone from his hand, and then sent 'Sarah' a message. "There you go." Eunice said, showing Dylan the screen of his phone with the message she just sent Sarah. Dylan's eyes widened with shock at what his childhood friend did. "Eunice! What have you done?!" he asked, still in the state of shock. Eunice just gave him a smile. "Something you should have done the moment you got her number!" she told him. 

 

--

 

Meanwhile in Class H. 

 

Sunnee was reading her notes when her phone beeped. She took it, and saw Dylan's number on the screen. "Why is he messaging me?" he said in a low voice.

 

"Panda..." she heard Evan call her on her ear piece. "I have something to confess..." Evan added. Then, she heard him snickering from the other line. "I.. installed an app that can connect the number you gave Polar Bear on your phone. So, you can receive and send message from Polar Bear using that number." Stallion explained. 

 

An angry tick formed on her forehead upon hearing that. "Evan Ma... don't even think of sleeping tonight!" she hissed on her ear piece. Still, she could hear Evan laughing, and two more voice she recognized as Wes' and Brent's. 

 

She turned to look at Brent and Wes, and saw them smiling at her. "Springtime is here and the lovely flowers are blooming." Brent said. "Springtime!" Wes said. Both of them gave each other a high five. Sunnee glared at them as well. "You two will not sleep tonight as well!" she said. 

 

"Guys, can you stop it. Panda bear and that ice monster doesn't even like each other." Lin Yi told them. Then, he pressed on his ear piece. "Stallion, will you please uninstall the app on Panda's phone?" he asked. "Stop being such a spoilsport. This is going to be fun!" Wes told him. Lin Yi could only sigh at them. 

 

"So, are you going to reply to Polar Bear? He said, 'Hi, Sarah! How are you doing today?'" Evan said. Sunnee let out a sigh, and looked at her phone. True enough, that was Dylan's message to her, adding the cutesy emojis. "This ice monster..." she thought. 

 

Then, an idea hit her. She let out a smile, and decided to reply to him. "Let's play with this little polar bear for a while..." she thought. 

 

--

 

Dylan was about to end his meeting with the Sakura Council when he felt his phone vibrate on the table. He took it, and his eyes widened when he sal Sarah's name on his screen. "Ah!" he exclaimed. Everyone in the meeting looked at him. 

 

He put on a straight, serious face as he looked at everyone. "Go on." he instructed them. He secretly smiled as he opened it. 

 

"Hi Dylan! How are you?" Sarah said in her message. There was also some cutesy emojis on her message. He smiled, and then bit his lips. "I have a chance!" he thought. He then sent her reply to her. 

 

--

 

Cammie and Wes were walking home that afternoon. They bought a cone of ice cream first before they went on their way. "Do you like it?" Cammie asked him. "Eating ice cream with the one I love is what I like the most." Wes told her. Cammie let out a laugh, and hit his arm. "Don't be too cheesy, Wes!" she said. 

 

Just then, a van stopped in front of them. It opened, and masked men came out, and pulled Cammie. "You're coming with us!" the man said. Wes held on tight to Cammie so they won't be able to take her away. "No!" both of them said.

 

Wes kicked the man trying to take Cammie away, but another man attacked him. Good thing that Sunnee and Lin Yi were within the area, and saw what just happened. The two of them ran to the scene and helped Wes fight off the masked men. 

 

As they were helping them, Lin Yi looked at Wes. "Take her away from here. Panda and I will fight them." Lin Yi said. Wes nodded his head. He stopped fighting, and ran away from the men. "Stallion, you probably need to call the black and whites again!" Sunnee said over her ear piece. "I'm on it, Panda." Stallion told them. 

 

After punching one of the men, Sunnee pulled him by his collar, and pinned him on the ground. "Who are you, and why are you doing this?!" she asked. "I will not speak!" the man said. Sunnee pulled his arm, making him flinch in pain. "We know you kidnap girls with Trouvaille necklace. Tell me your intentions!" she asked again. "No!" 

 

Lin Yi stepped on one of the men, making him flinch again. "Tell us!" he said. "We... don't know! We were just asked to do it by -"

 

Before he could speak, something flew past by her. Then, he saw the man convulsing before her. Sunnee let him go, and watched him as his mouth was filling with bubbled saliva. "What's happening?" Sunnee asked in confusion. 

 

Lin Yi looked around, and saw the men fall down on the ground one by one. They were shaking as bubbles filled their mouth. "We... we need to get out of here..." Lin Yi said. He pulled Sunnee's hand, and ran away. 

 

A few seconds later after they left the scene, the cops arrived together with Danson.  He saw all the men were on the ground, presumably dead. "What happened here?" Danson asked. He looked at one of them men, and saw their state. "Someone poisoned them. Must be the poison bullets... but who?" he thought. 

 

"Chief Tang, seems like they are all from the Mickey Mouse gang." one of  his men said. Danson furrowed his brows. "All?" he asked. The cop nodded his head. "Weird, someone must have been interrogating these guys. When the two guys we arrested the other day were being interrogated, they just dropped dead, and their mouth foamed, as if they were poisoned. This happened once again here. But, who would want these men dead? What do they know that their killer wouldn't want us to know?" he thought. 

 

--

 

Meanwhile, on top of the rooftop of a building across the crime scene, Hades was watching. He let out a smirk as he looked at the remote control on his hand. "The poison bullet does work, especially when your men is about to confess to the crime." he said. 

 

He looked at the cops below, letting out a sinister laugh. "I won't let you get us, stupid cops. Especially you, little pink haired girl..." he said. Then, he felt Persephone walk up to him. "You want to get the pink haired girl?" Persephone asked. 

 

Hades looked at her. Persephone looked at him, and smile. "Make her fall in love with you, and it would be easy for you to get her. And kill her." she suggested. Hades smiled at her. "Are you sure you wouldn't be jealous?" he asked. Persephone just rolled her eyes at him. "Just do whatever it is that you have to do to kill her. I want her out of the way." she said. Then, she reached for him, and kissed him on the lips. 

 

--

 

"Are you sure you're OK?"

 

Wes asked worriedly as he and Cammie sat by the living room. Cammie smiled at him, and nodded her head. "I am. I feel much safer now, because I know you're there to protect me." Cammie told him. Wes took a deep breath, and hugged her tight. 

 

"I was scared. I'm sorry. I thought at that moment, I'm going to lose you again..." Wes told her. Cammie hugged him back, and smiled. "You did protect me. You made sure they won't take me away again. And for that, I'm grateful for you." she said. 

 

Then, she looked at him. "I'm worried you hurt yourself while you were fighting those men off." she told him. Wes pouted, and pointed at his lips. "I'm hurt here..." he told her. Cammie rolled her eyes at him. "Wes Luo!" she shouted angrily. "Just a little kiss to make the hurt go away..." Wes said, giving her puppy eyes. 

 

Cammie let out a sigh, and decided to give in to him. "OK. Here goes..." she said. As she was about to kiss him, they hear Qin Yang call them. "Wes, Qiu Yue, someone's here to see the two of you." he said. With their lips still puckered up, they both looked at him, and saw a long haired woman beside her. Cammie instantly recognized her. 

 

"Mama!" she shouted. She stood up, and ran towards her. Qin Yang looked at the long haired woman, and smiled. "See, Calla Lily, she finally remembers you." he said. Calla Lily looked at him tearfully, and then at her daughter. "I'm glad you're well. Most of all, I'm glad you remembered me." she said. 

 

Cammie broke their hug, and looked at her mother. "But why did you agree to give me the memory -erasing pill?" she asked. "Because what you know is too dangerous for you. They will be after you as long as you remember everything. You helped your father develop that formula, so you know all about it. If making you forget me will help you forget the formula and be safe, then I have to do it. But now that you remember..." 

 

Qin Yang looked at his former team mate. "Calla Lily, the Mickey Mouse gang are all dead according to the news. But, the perpetrator behind this has not yet been caught." he said. "As long as the two necklaces are in your hand, I know my daughter will be safe. But, I wanted to spend more time with Qiu Yue." she told him. 

 

Calla Lily looked at Cammie, and smiled. "Let's go to Venice for a while to forget what happened, OK?" she said. Then, Cammie looked at Wes, and saw the sad look on his face. 

 

--

 

Cammie and Wes were at the garden after she had talked to her mother. Cammie looked up at him, and held his hand. "Tell me if you don't want me to go..." she said in a low voice. Wes looked at her, and gave her a sad smile. "No. I want you to go with you mom. Because you lost five years with her. Because you need to be with her." Wes said. 

 

"But... if I won't be able to come back... what about us?" she asked. Wes looked at her for a long time, and then pulled her into a hug. "No matter how far you are from me, even if you're a thousand miles away, I will still love you. And as long as you're safe and as long as you're alive, I'll be contented." Wes told her. 

 

Cammie, looked up at him, and smiled. "Promise me, you'll always be safe in your missions." she said. Wes nodded his head. "And promise me, you'll stay alive." Wes said. Cammie nodded her head. Then, he cupped her chin, and gave her a long kiss on the lips. 

 

--

 

"Wow, this is so beautiful!" 

 

Sunnee said as she held up the couple necklace Calla Lily had give her. "I was supposed to give that to your mom and dad, but they already divorced. So, I'm just going to give it to you, just in case you found 'The One'." Calla Lily. "Thank you, Aunt Lily!" Sunnee said as she smiled to her. 

 

"The bracelets and necklace are so cool!" Lin Yi said. "I look cool in this bracelet." Brent said, showing off the bracelet he got. Just in time, Wes and Cammie got inside the house. "Oh, the lovers are here..." Brent said. 

 

Calla Lily stood up, and walked to her daughter. "Qiu Yue, you should give this to your boyfriend. I was supposed to give this to your father on our anniversary, but sadly, he got killed before we could celebrate it." she told her. Cammie took the box, and saw a pair of rings inside. 

 

Wes looked inside, and both of them blushed upon seeing it. "Do we hear wedding bells?" Brent said. This made Wes more redder. "I guess this is a promise ring?" Cammie said. Wes nodded his head. He took the smaller ring, and put it on her finger. Cammie did the same thing. 

 

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Lin Yi shouted. Wes gave him a glare, then turned his attention to Cammie again. "Promise me you'll come back." he said. "I will. Don't look at other girls while I'm away, all right?" she said. Wes let out a smile. "I won't look at Sunnee, promise." he said. "Hey!" Sunnee shouted at them, making the two of them laugh. 

 

"I know this is not the right moment to ask this but..." Evan began. Everyone looked at his way. "I saw the files on the micro sd inside the necklace. There is supposed to be an antidote for the Super Soldier formula, am I right?" Evan asked. 

 

Cammie and her mother looked at each other. "Maybe you should tell them, Qiu Yue." she said. Cammie took a deep breath, and faced Evan. "There is. There is supposed to be a third necklace under my father's care. I helped develop both the Super Soldier formula and its antidote." she told him. "Then, where is the third necklace?" Evan asked. 

 

Calla Lily then looked at Brent. "It's with Chameleon." she said. Brent was surprised upon hearing that revelation. "Ge..."