Fouth Mission: The Clone - Part 11

How To Steal A First Kiss
Wes carried Sunnee to the lab, and then laid her on the bed. He looked back, and saw Cammie readying her medicine. "Will that work this time?" he asked. "It will. Don't worry." she said. She walked to Sunnee, and injected her the medicine. "But this is just temporary. Until we can find the right medicine for the three of them." Cammie added. 
 
Wes was surprised at what she said. "So, you mean to say we'll get to see Sunnee acting like that again in the future?" he asked. "The medicine Brent gave her was a prototype of the last medicine we gave Dylan and Lin Yi. Until we make a new medicine, all of them will act weird." Cammie explained. "So, you mean to say... girly Dylan will be back?" he asked in a scared tone. "Probably, and he'll probably look for his baby Wes." Camie .
 
Just then, Evan came inside the lab. "How is she?" he asked. "Sleeping like a baby." Cammie said. "I think we should get going and make that medicine before the three of them cause ruckus." Evan said. Cammie nodded her head. "But I wonder..." Wes started. "Why is it that it's only Sunnee and Dylan that's affected lately? Why isn't Lin Yi affected?" 
 
With that, Evan and Cammie gave each other a confused look. 
 
--
 
The next day.
 
"Good morning."
 
Dylan said as he went to the dining room. "Good morning, Polar bear." Addie greeted. He looked at Evan, and saw him trying to suppress his laugh. "Good morning, Evan." he said as he took his seat beside Addie. "So, uh, have you taken care of your big problem yesterday?" Evan . 
 
Dylan's face turned red as Addie gave him a confused look. "What problem, polar bear?" she asked. Dylan let out a nervous laugh. "Just don't mind him." he said. Evan couldn't help but snicker at him each time he looks at him. "Did something happen? Me, Lin Yi and Sha Sha were having a tea party yesterday." Addie asked. "Why didn't you invite me? I could use a coffee yesterday!" Brent told her. Addie sweat dropped at him. "Next time, I'll invite you." she said. 
 
Shortly then, Lin Yi went to the dining room, and behind him is Sha Sha. "Lin Yi, why did you let her out of her room?" Wes asked in a concerned tone. "Relax, Sha Sha needs to get out of her room from time to time. I don't think she'll escape us. Right, Sha Sha?" Lin Yi said. Sha Sha nodded her head. "Are you really sure?" Wes asked. 
 
"My bodyguards will help look after her. If they let Sha Sha escape, I'll have their heads. Literally." Addie explained. Everyone paused, and looked at her as she continued eating. "What do you mean literally?" Cammie asked. "It's a crime in Cayimir not to follow a royalty's command. The punishment is beheading." Dylan explained. Everyone nodded their head. 
 
Then, Sunnee was the last one to go down for breakfast. "Good morning everyone!" she greeted in a cheery voice. Upon seeing her, Dylan jumped out of his seat, and stood behind Addie. "Good morning, Panda bear!" she greeted. Sunnee and Addie both looked at Dylan in confusion. "What's wrong with you?" Addie asked. "You look like you've seen a ghost." Sunnee commented as she took her seat. 
 
With that, Evan let out a loud guffaw. "What's happening?" Addie asked in confusion. "Eh, Sunnee, how are you feeling?" Cammie asked. "I'm feeling fine. I had a good night's sleep. But my neck hurts..." she said as she rubbed her nape. "Must be because you slept too much last night." Wes commented. "Wait, are we going to pretend yesterday didn't happen?!" Dylan asked. 
 
Sunnee gave him a confused look. "What happened yesterday?" she asked. "Like how we pretended Panda was trying to court Addie, and you grabbed Sunnee's s?" Brent asked as he sipped his coffee. With that, the two gaped at what he said. "I did what?!" Dylan asked. Then, Sunnee glared at Dylan. "You... erted... polar bear..." she hissed at him. 
 
"What's a ert?" Sha Sha asked. "The one beside you is a ert." Addie said. Sha Sha gave Lin Yi a curious look. Lin Yi immediately shook his head. "I am not a ert." Lin Yi said in his defense. 
 
"I did not... Why would I grab her s?" Dylan asked. "Ah, so that's why she gave you a last night to get even." Evan said. Dylan became redder. "Evan!" he shouted in embarrassment. "You... ert! Not only a ert! You gay ert! You were mad Addie for making you wear gown, but deep inside you like dressing as a y girl and you have a crush on Wes!" Sunnee said. 
 
Dylan's jaw dropped at what he said. "I... what... I have no idea what you guys are talking about! Panda... you... you... you seduced me last night!" he confessed to her. "Why didn't I know that? Hey, Qi Qi, I have a picture of you dressing ily, want to see?" Addie asked. Sunnned gaped at what Dylan said. "I knew it, you're a ert! Why would I seduce you? I hate wearing a dress for Pete's sake!" Sunnee said. 
 
"It's because of the medicine, all right!" Cammie shouted at them. All of them looked at her, with Sunnee, Lin Yi  and Dylan confused. "What medicine?" Lin Yi asked. Cammie let out a sigh, and started explaining things to them. 
 
"Dylan, Lin Yi, we see some signs of super soldier in you so we made a medicine to make it go away." Cammie explained. "And?" Lin Yi asked. "Nothing worked. So far." Evan added. "So until then, they are both guinea pigs?" Sunnee asked. Cammie nodded her head. "Even you. Because Brent gave you the wrong medicine. Instead of a pain reliever, he gave you the medicine we're supposed to give Dylan and Lin Yi." 
 
"But what will work? I don't want to be a... super soldier..." Lin Yi said. Sha Sha looked at him. "Then, it means they are the two super soldiers Madame was looking for..." she thought. "We can discuss the plan, but first, can you take Sha Sha back to her room. She already knew too much." Wes said, glaring at Sha Sha. 
 
Then, Evan looked at Sha Sha, and smiled. "I think I know why this villain is attacking students." Evan said. Wes gave him a confused look. "Your mission is to find the super soldier, right?" Evan said. Sha Sha remained quiet. "Your eyes gave it away, when you looked at Lin Yi. You want to take them to your boss to harm them, right?" Evan added. 
 
Sha Sha's face turned into a concerned expression as she looked at Lin Yi. "I was not to harm them." Sha Sha said. Evan let out a smirk, and turned to Wes. "She finally confirmed it." he said. Wes nodded her head. Lin Yi let out a sigh, and stood up. "Let's go back to your room, Sha Sha." he said in a firm, mad tone. As she stood up, Addie noticed the sad look in her eyes. "Lin Yi, don't be mad at her..." she said. 
 
--
 
"The next medicine we have is dangerous... that's why we're not giving it to you."
"That's why Viper is here to help us."
"What would happen if we take it?"
"Two things. It will make you normal or..."
"Or what?"
"Or you could die..."
 
Dylan sulked as he walked at the garden. He had no idea how he became a super soldier, and when it began to manifest. He's worried, not for himself, but for the people he tries to protect, especially Sunnee. "I could die... Lin Yi and I could die..." he thought. 
 
"Hey, why are you alone here?" 
 
He looked back, and saw Sunnee behind him. "Nothing. I just want to think..." he said as he gave her a faint smile. "Are you sure?" she asked. Dylan nodded his head. "Are you still mad at me?" Dylan asked. Sunnee laughed as she shook her head. "At least Cammie explained everything to us. It's not really you that's the ert, it's the medicine that's making you a ert." she said. 
 
Dylan let out a laugh. "Well, it's not the seductive panda. It's the medicine." he said. "Are you scared?" she asked. Dylan fell silent. "I just... I just want to be able to protect you and Addie. I don't want to take the medicine until they are sure there won't be any side effects." Dylan said. Then, he let out a faint laugh. "It means you have to deal with a erted polar bear for a while." he said. "As long as the girly Dylan won't come out and have a crush on my brother." Sunnee said. 
 
Sunnee walked up to him, and cupped his cheeks. "You don't have to be scared, I'm here. I'm sure they're all trying their best to make you and Lin Yi normal. Also for me." Sunnee said. "I trust them. It's just that..." 
 
Dylan let out a sigh. "What if instead of protecting you, I end up hurting you? What if in the end, I die? I haven't even planned for our future together, and here I am." he said. "We maybe looking forward to the future, but what's important is that we make the most of what we have today, right?" Sunnee said. 
 
He nodded his head. "We have no idea what tomorrow will bring. Maybe we'll live longer, maybe not. Maybe we'll be together, maybe not. But what matters to me is what we are at the present. What matters is that I'm with you, and you are with me. Because as long as I'm with you, I don't have to be scared of anything else. I will never be scared of what the future will bring as long as you hold my hand." she said. 
 
"And as long as you're beside me, I can get through everything. And this moment that we're together is more than enough for me to get through each day, with just you here standing beside me. It's more than enough. It's just enough to give me the will to live." Dylan said. "Since it seems like time is not on our side, maybe I should give my answer to you?" Sunnee told him. Dylan gave her a confused look. "Xiao Zi, I would love to be your girlfriend... only if you want to be my boyfriend..." she said. 
 
Dylan opened his mouth to speak, but he was speechless. He could only smile at her. "I... I should be asking that, right?" he said. Sunnee let out a laugh. "Will you finally be my girlfriend?" Dylan asked. Sunnee smiled and nodded her head. With that, Dylan smiled, and hugged her tight. 
 
But in the midst of their celebration, a pair of blue eyes have been watching them...