Second Mission: Twin Necklace Part 1

How To Steal A First Kiss

Duan Ao Juan was walking down the street. She was looking through her bag, when she heard a van stop. She ignored it, and continued to walk while rummaging through her bag. Just then, someone suddenly carried her. 

 

"Don't!" she shouted. She wanted to shout for help, but before she could, they put a cloth on her nose and mouth, which muffled her to scream. She tried to struggle and to get away from them, but then she realized she was slowly falling asleep. 

 

She lost consciousness, and all she remembered before everything turned black is her inside the van, and the men in Mickey Mouse masks. 

 

--

 

Sunnee's eyes widened the moment Dylan pressed his lips against her. She can't shout as his lips were busy kissing hers. Also, they are  at the library. She felt Dylan pulled her by her waist. She tried to hit him, but she felt weaker as his kiss deepens. 

 

Dylan closed his eyes, hugging Sunnee tighter as he kissed her more. He could feel her trying to struggle with him. All he did was hug her even tighter as he kissed her. 

 

Sunnee knew he had to get away from him. She gathered all his strength, and hit him on his crotch. Dylan flinched in pain, and let Sunnee go. He fell the ground in pain. Sunnee looked at him with hatred in her eyes. "Never ever touch me again!" she shouted angrily at him. 

 

Dylan looked at her, and saw the tears on her eyes. He realized what he have done was wrong, and that he made her really upset. "Sunnee!" he called. Sunnee just walked out of him as she cries. And he could only watch her,feeling guilty of what he have done. 

 

As Sunnee got out of the library crying, she bumped into someone. She looked up, and saw Lin Yi giving her a worried look. "Panda bear? Why are you crying?" he asked. Sunnee wanted to tell him what just happened, but she knew if Lin Yi found out, he'll probably kill the Sakura Council head. 

 

"Nothing. I... I just can't borrow the manga I wanted to borrow because someone else have it." she lied as she cried. But knowing her, Lin Yi knew there is another reason why she is crying. He let out a sigh, and just held her tight. "Ssshhhh... it's all right, panda bear. You mighty eagle is here, remember? Don't cry anymore. How about I treat you for some cake?" he asked. 

 

Sunnee sniffed as she wiped her tears. "Can... can you just take me home?" she asked. Lin Yi looked at her. "All right, I'll take you home if that will make you feel better." he said. Sunnee just nodded her head. Lin Yi protective put his arms around her, and lead her away from the library.

 

--

 

Eunice entered the kitchen, and she was greeted by a sweet scent of cinnamon. "Cupcakes and Muffins when he's mad. Cinnamon roll if he's guilty. I wonder what's happening to Dylan..." she thought. 

 

She saw a tray of cinnamon rolls on the tables,  but she couldn't find Dylan. "Dylan? Where are you?" she called. She walked behind the counter to where the oven is and saw him sitting on the floor, eyeing on the over. 

 

He is spacing out. He is in his deep thoughts, and she doesn't know what made him that way. She took a deep breath, then sat beside him. "Penny for the thoughts of the Sakura Council head?" she asked. Dylan let out a long sigh. Then, another one. And another one. He just answered her question with a sigh. 

 

"You seem to have done something you shouldn't have done." Eunice told him. "I know. I shouldn't have done that..." Dylan said worriedly. "And?" 

"She's mad."

"And?"

"I don't even know why I've done that."

"So, what should you do?"

 

He let out a long groan. "I should apologize..." he said. Eunice let out a smile. "Good boy." she said as she patted his head. "But what if she doesn't accept my apology?" he asked. "Then, don't stop until you're forgiven. Besides, who can resist your cinnamon rolls?" Eunice said. 

 

Dylan just looked at her, and then let out another groan. "I'm so dead!" he said as he buried his face on his hand. Eunice could only laugh at him. 

 

--

 

"Boss..."

 

Persephone looked at the girl, who was tied down on the chair. She was still unconscious because of the substance they made her inhale a while ago. 

 

"Where is the necklace?" she asked. One of her men, handed her the necklace. She took a look at it for a long time, and then opened it with ease. Inside was just a picture of a girl and her family. 

 

She dismantled the locket, and realized it wasn't the locket they were looking for. She threw the locket on the ground, and stepped on it, crushing it into pieces. 

 

"She doesn't have what we're looking for." Persephone told them. She glared at her men, and then took out a gun and pointed at him. 

 

"Get me the goddamn locket, or I will kill all of you!" she told them. The men became scared upon seeing her wrath. "Y-y-yes, boss!" she said. "Return the girl before she wakes up." she told them one last time. 

 

Just as she was about to leave, she saw Hades walking towards them. "Do you need my help in finding the locket?" he asked. Persephone smiled. "No. But it would be great if you kill that pink  haired little girl right away." she said before walking away from him. 

 

--

 

Panda and Eagle went inside the conference room, and found Stallion, Lion and Penguin, together with Principal Ko and T-Rex. 

 

"What's wrong?" Panda asked as they took their seat. "Something happened bad to one of the students of Dong San." T-Rex told them. The projector showed a picture of a student. "Her name is Duan Ao Juan, a senior high school student of Dong San." Principal Ko explained. 

 

Then, they saw a CCTV footage of Duan Ao Juan being abducted by a group of men with Mickey Mouse masks. "Why would she be kidnapped?" Eagle asked. "We have no idea yet. But I believe it has something to do with her father." T-Rex explained. 

 

Another picture was shown of her father. "Her father was recently assigned as the ambassador to the country Tulsiana just this month. We believe that the people who had her wanted to scare her father off." T-Rex explained. 

 

A memory got triggered on Lion's mind. "Mickey Mouse mask... syndicate..." he muttered. He fell silent. "Same people who wanted Qiu Yue and her father dead five years ago..." he thought. Then, he saw Eagle looking at him. Both of them knew it was similar to Qiu Yue's case they handled years ago. 

 

"Were they asking for ransom?" Panda asked. She is quite familiar with the kidnapping modus, as she was kidnapped once. "There was no ransom. There was no call at all. She was returned safely tonight, but what we're worried about is that they may target more students from Dong San. Particularly those coming from high profile families." Principal Ko said. 

 

They gave him a document containing the names of 10 students from high profile families that could be targeted yet. They read it, and included the names of the Sakura Council members and Hu Yi Tian. "Really, we have to watch over that stupid polar bear ice monster?" Panda said as she made a face. "I'll look after Eunice. Stallion can look after Ian." Penguin said.

 

Stallion looked at Penguin with confusion. "But... why me?" he asked. Penguin just let out a smile. "I'll look after Hu Yi Tian." Panda said dreamily. Lion let out a sigh. "Guys, we are going to look after all the students on the list. Not just those who you want." Lion told them. 

 

Eagle stared at the list, and saw another name. "Cammie An..." he read. Lion looked at him. "But... Cammie is..."

 

"If you have no more questions, you're all dismissed. Except for Lion and Eagle." T-Rex told them. The three nodded their head, and left the conference room. 

 

--

 

Eagle and Lion found themselves alone in T-Rex's office after Principal Ko had left. "You two should probably know by now why I called you." T-Rex said in an authoritative tone. The two nodded her head. "Then, you remember one mission back when you were in high school, where we had to protect Dr. Louis An and his daughter, Qiu Yue..." he said. 

 

"It seems that this case is similar to that one. But, isn't the syndicate that wanted Dr. An and her daughter dead has been in prison for so long?" Eagle told him. "But there is a possibility that the syndicate is operating under a different boss now." T-Rex said. 

 

Then, T-Rex walked towards Lion. "I know you made a promise to his daughter a long time ago, but I want you to especially look after her. We don't know if they are still after her, after her father is killed." T-Rex said. 

 

Lion looked at T-Rex with surprise. There was both hope and sadness in his eyes. He felt conflicted. He wanted so much to be near her, but he feels like if he is, it will just risk her life, and her new identity. "Qiu Yue does not remember much about the incident that transpired five years ago. You don't have to worry about anything. And her new identity..."

 

"I was the one who asked to give her a new identity. I was the one who asked to make her memories of me erased. If I get close to her again, then all of my hard work will be for naught." Lion told their leader. "Are you going to risk losing Qiu Yue forever?" T-Rex asked him. 

 

Lion lowered his head. "We all wanted her to live. And this is one way for her to continue living. You have to do this, Lion. Not for yourself, but for her." T-Rex told him. Eagle put his hand on his shoulder, and patted it. "Lion, we both know one day you had to face her. It just so happened that this is the situation both of you are in right now." Eagle told him. 

 

Lion looked at him, and then looked at T-Rex. "My one last chance to be with Qiu Yue..." he thought. Then, he took a deep breath. "All right. Let me do it." he said. With that, T-Rex let out a smile. "But if something happened to her because of me, let Panda take over this mission." he said. "I trust you, Lion. I know you won't let anything happen to An Qiu Yue... or should I say... Cammie An." T-Rex told him. 

 

--

 

[Flashback]

 

Qiu Yue slapped Gu Zhan on his cheek. He touched hi cheek, and saw the tears in her eyes. "How could you deceive me?!" she shouted angrily at him. "Xiao Yue, listen to me..."

 

He made a step towards her, but Qiu Yue held up her hand to stop him. "Don't. I don't want to hear any of your lies, Gu Zhan..  or whatever your name is. Everything is clear to me now. I'm just your mission, right?" she asked. 

 

Wes shook his head. "No. You're not just a mission. I love you!" he told her. Qiu Yue wiped the tear from her eyes as she turned around to walk away from him. "Qiu Yue!" Wes called again. But as she was walking, a van stopped beside her. 

 

In an instant, men in Mickey Mouse mask got out of the van, and took her. Everything happened so fast right in front of him. "Qiu Yue!" he shouted as he started running after her. "Zhan! Help me Zhan!" he heard Qiu Yue shout. "Qiu Yue!" Wes shouted again. 

 

And then, there was a loud gun shot. 

 

[End Of Flashback]

 

"Qiu Yue!"

 

Wes shouted as he sat up on his bed. Cold beads of sweat formed on his forehead. "It's just a dream..." he realized. Then, the door of his room opened, and Sunnee peeked. 

 

"Wes, are you all right?" she asked. Wes looked at her, and nodded her head. Sunnee entered his room, and sat beside him. "You're having another nightmare. That's bad..." she said worriedly. 

 

Wes let out a faint smile as he patted her head. "Don't worry about me. Panda bear. Go back to your room and sleep. I'll be fine." he said. Sunnee looked at him worriedly. For days now, she had been hearing Wes shouting a girl's name in his sleep. This time, she decided to watch over him to see what's happening. 

 

"Who's Qiu Yue?" Sunnee asked. Wes let out a sigh. "A girl from my past..."

"A girlfriend?"

"You can say that..."

"Is she... dead?"

 

Wes let out a laugh. "Don't worry. One day, I'll tell you and the rest of the guys about her, OK? Go back to sleep panda bear." he said. 

 

Sunnee nodded her head. Wes kissed her on the forehead, and then watched as she leaves his room. "Qiu Yue..." he thought. "I won't let that happen again. I promise."