Cookies And Cupcakes

How To Steal A First Kiss

"I want some cookies!"

 

Sunnee shouted as she ran towards the cafeteria. Lin Yi could only sigh as he watched her. "Oh, panda bear..." he thought. He felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked beside him, and saw Brent. "I think you should go and stop Sunnee before she hoards all the cookies again." he said. Lin Yi nodded his head, and ran after her. 

 

She headed to the aisle where the cookies her, only to find it empty. "Cookies?" she asked. Lin Yi could see a dark cloud over her head as her face became dim. "My cookies are gone..." she said sadly. Then, she turned to Lin Yi with puppy eyes. He knows she's about to cry, so he pulled her into a hug. 

 

As Lin Yi hugged her, she let out a cry. "It's all right. I'll bake you cookies later. If you want, I can also treat you for some ice cream." Lin Yi said. "Lin Yi, stop spoiling her." Wes scolded him. Lin Yi looked at him and sighed. "Can you bear seeing our panda bear so sad?" he asked. Wes could only sigh. "But I want my cookies now!" Sunnee said. "Stop being a brat." Wes told her. 

 

Sunnee let go of Lin Yi, and gave him a determined look. "I'm going to find who hoarded my cookies, and he'll be dead for stealing all of my cookies!" she said. The three couldn't do anything but watch her march on. 

 

She went to the counter, and saw a tall guy who was holding all the cookies. "Cookie stealer!" she shouted. The guy put all the cookies on the counter, and looked at her. "Sunnee?" he called. She was surprised that the guy who hoarded her cookies was Yi Tian. 

 

The anger on her face was instantly replaced by a smile and a dreamy look. "Hu Yi Tian?" she called. There was a soft breeze around her. Everything turned pink, and a mellow love song played in the background. "Y-you're a cookie monster?" she asked. Yi Tian let out a shy smile, and scratched his head. "I love cookies." he said. 

 

Her smile widened upon hearing that. "Lord, thank you for bringing this cutie who loves cookies as much as I do in my life..." she thought. "I love you too... I mean, I love cookies too." she said. "Oh, so, you must be here to buy cookie? Sorry, if I hoarded them all."

"No, it's OK. You can have all the cookies in the world."

"Are you sure? Is it really OK for me to have all the cookies?"

"Of course!"

 

Yi Tian turned to the cashier and paid for all the cookies. He took a handful, and then he walked towards Sunnee. The moment Yi Tian held her hand, she felt her heart beat fast. Her face turned pink as she blushed. Then, Yi Tian gave him a handful of cookies. 

 

"Here, my treat. Next time, let's hoard the cookies together, all right?" he said. Sunnee could only nod her head. He took all of his remaining cookies. "I'll see you around, Sunnee." he said. He waved at her, and she waved back. As she leaves, she still have that dreamy look on her face. 

 

"Whoa, our little panda bear is in love!" Wes said. "Love sure makes a lady as beautiful as ever." Brent said. "I'm more handsome than that guy." Lin Yi said. 

 

What they didn't know is that the whole time, Dylan had been watching Sunnee and Yi Tian together. He didn't know why, but seeing how Sunnee treats Yi Tian made him angry. He turned around, and stomped off to his have - the school's kitchen. 

 

--

 

The moment Eunice and Ian walked inside the school kitchen, they smelled the sweet aroma of the baked goods Dylan is making. "Ah, that sweet scent of vanilla takes me back to my childhood!" Eunice exclaimed. "I wonder what made him really mad this time?" Ian asked. 

 

Eunice looked Ian, and let out a smile. "Well, whoever made him really mad, we should thank him because we'll get to taste Dylan's cupcakes and muffins again, right?" she said. Ian rolled his eyes at her. "Are you always this cheerful, Eunice?" he asked. She didn't answer him. Instead, she approached Dylan.

 

"Dylan, what's wrong?" Eunice asked him. She was surprised to see a lot of cupcakes and muffin around. "Whoa, you're really upset about something... want to talk about it?" Eunice asked. Dylan let out a sigh. "You wouldn't understand. And besides, I feel OK now, after baking." he said. 

 

"Then, what should we all do with these cupcakes and muffins you made?" Ian asked as he looked around the kitchen. In every table, there was a tray of decorated cupcakes everywhere. On the counter was some muffins Dylan made. "Share it with the whole school." Dylan said. Eunice and Ian exchanged an surprised look, and then they looked at him. "What?!" they both exclaimed. 

 

--

 

Eunice was carrying several boxes of cupcakes and muffins to share with Class H. She was a little scared to go to their territory, but she also wanted to share the cupcakes to muffins to them. She was struggling to bring the boxes as she was using a trolley to transport them. 

 

"Fancy to see the Sakura Council's only rose in our territory." she heard someone say. She looked up, and saw Brent walking towards her. "You seem to be carrying a lot. Can I help you?" he asked. Eunice smiled, and nodded her head. "Please?" she said. 

 

Brent rolled his sleeves, and help Eunice with the trolley. "So, what do we have here?" Brent asked. "Cupcakes and muffins. We made them today, and we thought we'd share to everyone." Eunice said. "Then, it must taste as sweet as you are?" Brent . 

 

Eunice blushed a little with what she said. "I'm pretty sure, I'll love these cupcakes you made. Thank you for bringing some to our class." Brent told her. "Oh, it's OK. I hope you guys enjoy these." Eunice said. 

 

"Did someone say cupcake?!" 

 

Upon hearing Sunnee's excited voice, Brent rolled his eyes. "Our girl with a very sweet tooth is here." Brent said. Eunice just laughed at him. Sunnee ran towards them, and when she saw the boxes, she opened one. Her eyes widened with glee upon seeing the beautifully decorated cupcakes. 

 

"They're so cute! I don't want to eat one, but I'll eat one anyway!" Sunnee said. She took one cupcake, and ate it. She felt heavenly when she tasted the cupcake. "Oh, the Gods of sweets must be favoring me. I have too many sweets today!" she said. 

 

"Sunnee... don't eat too much or your tooth will ache again." Lin Yi reminded her. Wes followed Lin Yi, and saw Eunice. "Thank you for the cupcakes, Eunice. And thank you for visiting Class H." he said. Then, he eyed Brent, and let out a playful smile. "You're welcome. Actually, I realized that Class H is not that bad. There are nice guys here." Eunice said, eyeing on Brent. 

 

Wes put his arms around Brent's shoulder, and smiled. "Of course. You know, Brent is the nicest, smartest and most gentleman of all Class H. And he's still single." Wes told Eunice. Annoyed, Brent let out a laugh as he nudged Wes on his side, making him flinch in pain. 

 

"Well, what he said is true!" Sunnee said as he took a second cupcake. "Sunnee! Stop eating!" Wes reprimanded her. "I think I'm liking Class H a little bit more..." Eunice said as she eyed Brent. Brent looked at her, and smiled as he stared a little longer. 

 

"Eunice, let's go!" she heard Ian call her. She looked down the stairs, and saw Ian waiting for him. Then, she turned to Brent, and smiled. "I have to go. We have more cupcakes to deliver." Eunice said. "Then, take care on your way. And I'll see you around." Brent told her. Eunice nodded her head, and left their class. 

 

"Sunnee, please stop eating, that's your fourth cupcake!" Wes said. Brent turned and saw Lin Yi and Wes wrestling with Sunnee to get another cupcake. "But I want one!" she whined. "No! We'll give some to our classmates and other students in this building, OK?" Brent said. He took the trolley, and left with it. As Brent leaves with the cupcakes, Sunnee could only cry as she eats. 

 

--

 

Evan got out of the classroom, and saw Ian and Eunice together as they distribute the boxes of cupcakes per class. "Is there a bake sale?" he thought. But it seems that the are giving the cupcakes for free. 

 

Then, he saw Ian getting closer to their room. He became wary of him. "Uh-Oh..." he thought. He pressed his earpiece to ask for help from his brothers. "Uuuhhhh, guys... help?" he said. "What is it, Stallion?" he heard Lion asked. "Stoneheart is here..." he said. 

 

"Ah, yes. They're giving out free cupcakes. Just accept the cupcake from your mare, all right?" he heard Penguin said. Evan became confused. "Mare?" he asked. "Who else, Ian! Since you're the Stallion, he's your mare!" he joked. Evan sweat dropped at what he said. "Penguin, I hate you." he said. 

 

"Evan?"

 

Evan froze the moment he heard Ian call his name. He turned around to face him, and gave him an awkward smile. "I-I-I-Ian?" he said. Ian smiled at him. "How are you?" Ian asked. "I-I-I-'m f-f-f-fine." Evan said politely. Then, Ian took a cupcake from the box. He then walked towards Evan, and held his hand. 

 

He put the cupcake on his hand, and looked into Evan's eyes. "I want to give you this special cupcake." Ian said shyly. "T-thank y-y-you." Evan said. He pulled his hands, but Ian held on to it. "This cupcake is as cute as you are." Ian said. Evan nodded his head. He pulled his hand away from him, but Ian still held it. 

 

"I hope you enjoy this cupcake. I really chose it for you." Ian said. "I-I-I w-w-w-will. T-t-thank y-y-you." Evan said. This time, Ian let go of his hand. He could only let out a sigh of relief. "I'll see you around then, Evan." Ian told him. Evan just politely nodded. 

 

The moment Ian left, he heard Lion and Penguin laughing on the other line. Evan let out a scowl as he reached for them. "Don't ever think of sleeping tonight!" he told the two. 

 

--

 

"Lin Yi please..."

 

Sunnee followed Lin Yi around the house as she begged him. Lin Yi let out a sigh. "No."

"But you promise me!"

"You had enough sweets."

"You said you'll bake me cookies."

 

Lin Yi turned around to look at Sunnee, and saw her giving him puppy eyes. And he couldn't resist her when she's like that. "You ate a lot of cupcakes today!" he said. "But I want cookies. You make the best cookies!" Sunnee said with a smile. 

 

Although she wanted to eat cookies, she thought she'd give some homemade cookies to Yi Tian the next day at school. "Is it only for you, or are you planning to give it your dream guy?" Lin Yi asked. Sunnee smiled and blushed at that question. Lin Yi looked at her, brokenhearted. "Why are you hurting me like this, my little panda bear?" he thought sadly. 

 

Sunnee held his sleeves, and tugged it. "Please, Lin Yi... please make me cookies for Yi Tian... please?" she begged him again. He didn't want to help her with her crush. After all, Yi Tian is his rival. But he wanted Sunnee to be happy, even if it break his own heart. He let out a sigh as he closed his eyes. "All right..." Lin Yi said. "I'll do it." 

 

Then, he felt Sunnee hug him. He opened her eyes, and looked down on her. "Thank you, Lin Yi! You're the best!" she said. Lin Yi let out a sigh. "I'll do everything to make you happy..." he thought. "Even if I'm not the reason for your happiness..."

 

--

 

Wes sat in his bed, and took a wooden box from his night table. He opened it, and took a locket from it. Then, he took old pictures of him and Cammie from before. 

 

He stared at them for a long time, and he let out a sad smile. "As long as you're safe..." he thought. "As long as you're alive... I'll be at ease. Even if it means I will no longer be part of your life, and you won't remember our past...."