Third Mission: Protect The Princess - Part 12

How To Steal A First Kiss

Hades lead Persephone inside the hidden room. Inside, she saw a big tube covered in black metal. "Are you ready for my surprise?" Hades asked. Persephone nodded her head. He took out a remote control, and pressed a button. After a few seconds, the metal uncovered the tube, Inside, was a , blonde lady in her deep sleep. 

 

Persephone gasped upon seeing who the lady resembles. "It's her..." she muttered. Hades looked at her, and smiled. "The ultimate weapon we have against the little girl." he said. Persephone's lips curved as he looked at him. "How long have you been hiding this?" she asked. Hades looked at his creation. "Since the day we kidnapped her."

 

--

 

Addie felt a shiver in her spine. There was a cold gust of wind that blew behind her. Something seems off. Something seems wrong, and she could feel it. It seems like something bad will happen, but she doesn't know what. 

 

"What's  wrong?" Sam asked her. "I have a bad feeling..." she said. Then, she looked at Sam worriedly. "I think that Polar bear will kill me." she said. Sam smiled at her as he patted her head. "Silly girl, he won't hurt you. He dotes on you, why would he hurt a cute girl like you?" he asked. "I don't know..." Addie said. "I just have a feeling he would get me soon."

 

--

 

"Hey!"

 

Sunnee shouted at Dylan as he let her go. She pouted at him as she folded her arms. "Don't you dare hurt Addie!" she warned him. "You... you didn't even know what I saw...." she added. "From the way you acted, I think I know what kind of pictures Addie showed you." Dylan told her. "It's your fault that you have to be prettier than me when you dress up as a girl!" she said. 

 

Dylan let out a sigh. "Look, it's against my will to dress up like that when I'm with Addie." he said. Sunnee gave him a confused look. "What do you mean?" she asked. "When Addie and I were still kids, I promised her to always make her smile. She always gets bullied before because she's weird, so as her acting big brother, I had to help her. And one thing that makes her happy is to make me and Ian dress up like a girl during tea time, and it helps her forget about the bullying she had experienced before. Plus, she's like my little sister, so as her big brother, I spoiled her that way, so she gets whatever she wants." he explained. 

 

Sunnee stared at him for a long time, then she burst out laughing. Dylan could only sigh again. "Ian? Are you sure?" she asked. Dyaln nodded his head. Sunnee laughed louder. "I couldn't imagine Ian!" she said. As she laughed, Dylan could only stare at her and smile to himself. "That's the laugh that I love the most..." he absent-mindedly muttered. 

 

Upon hearing that, Sunnee stopped laughing, and she looked at Dylan. "What... what do you mean?" she asked. Realizing what he just  said, he became flustered. "I... uh... n-n-nothing!" he said. She could see the redness in his cheek as he became embarrassed. She reached out to him, and pinched his cheeks. "You're a silly boy." she said. 

 

Dylan let out a smile. "She really is similar to Qing Qing... maybe that's why I like her so much, I can see Qing Qing in her..." he thought. 

 

"Dylan, why did you lock the door?" Eunice said as she entered the office. Upon seeing the two, she let out a smile. Sunnee immediately let go of Dylan,, and looked away from him, acting as if nothing just happened. "Ah, you two are getting along well, huh?" she commented. They answered her with silence. "Oh, Yi Tian wanted to see you, Dylan..." Eunice said. 

 

On cue, Yi Tian entered the office with documents in hand. "I just want to file for my absence yesterday. Sorry for the late notice." he said.  "Just give the form to Eunice and she'll take care of it." Dylan said in a formal tone. He saw Yi Tian look at Sunnee, while Sunnee looked away from him. There was a tinge of sadness and hurt in her face as she saw him. "Eunice, help Yi Tian filing for his absence yesterday. I need to talk to Sunnee privately." Dylan said. 

 

Eunice gave him a confused look. "You mean to say, you have not talked to Sunnee that enough? What did she do this time?" she asked. The smile on Yi Tian's face faded as he saw Dylan hold her hand. Sunnee looked up at him, and saw the serious look in his face. "Follow me." Dylan told her. Sunnee just nodded her head as he let Dylan take her away from the office. 

 

They were almost at the door of the kitchen when Dylan felt Sunnee let go of his hand. Dylan looked back at her. "Thank you..." Sunnee told her. Dylan held her by her shoulders, and smiled at her. "I know seeing him would just make you upset. That's why I had to take you away." he said. "I... I don't know why you're doing this. I don't know why you suddenly cared about me. But thank you..." she said. "I've always cared about you. Sometimes, I had to break the rules to make sure you'll be OK." Dylan said. 

 

Sunnee gave him a confused look. As she opened to ask a question, her heard a static sound on her earpiece. "Imperial Guards. Red Dragons. At the old broadcasting room, now. Emergency!" Evan said. Dylan watched as she held on to her earpiece. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Evan needs to see us." she said. 

 

Dylan furrowed his brow. "Another mission?" he asked. Sunnee nodded her head. "Then, you have to take care, all right? Promise me." he said worriedly. "I will, I promise. Thank you for the concern." she said. 

 

What both of them didn't know is that a pair of eyes had been watching them. "I caught you now, little girl..." the figure said. 

 

--

 

"What's going on?" Wes asked the moment they got inside the room. Evan was not alone in the room. Principal Ko and T-Rex is with him. "A student's parents receive a threat this morning. They are threatening to kidnap his daughter." Principal Ko said. 

 

She then placed a paper with red ink written on it. They all looked at it, and it surely is a threat. "Something's odd... why would a kidnapper make a threat? Wouldn't they just do the abduction?" Lin Yi asked. "I agree with Eagle. A kidnapper would never do such threat." Evan said. 

 

"Which student is being threatened?" Brent asked. "Eunice Han." Principal Ko answered. Brent was surprised at what she said, and at the same time, he became worried. His face turned serious upon hearing Eunice's name. "I'm leading this mission this time." he said as he looked at Wes. "Carry on." Wes said as he nodded his head. As a leader, he gave way because he knew it's Brent's lady love that's in danger.

 

"We will support you, Penguin." Sunnee said. Lin Yi and Evan nodded his head. "Then, can we assume you'll be Eunice's bodyguard?" Lin Yi asked. With that, Sunnee hit his head, making him flinch. "If I have to, then I will." Brent said. 

 

"I'm counting on you regarding this, Imperial Guards. But remember, the Sakura Council must not know of your existence, unless needed." Principal Ko reminded them. "We remember, principal. I'll make sure the Sakura Council's only rose won't fall in any danger." he told her. 

 

--

 

"Addison Lei!"

 

Addie's eyes widened upon seeing Dylan. She immediately retreated her steps, and ran away from him, but Dylan was faster and caught her. "Qi... Qi Qi! Be gentle on me, I'm fragile!" Addie said as Dylan held her by her back collar. 

 

"What have you done, Addison?" he hissed at her. "What have I done?" she asked, acting as if she doesn't know anything. "The pictures, Lei Shang Xiang?"

"What pictures, Qi Qi?"

"Those secret pictures I have on your phone."

"What about those? I still have them!"

"Addison Lei Shang Xiang! Did you dare to show it to someone else?!"

 

Addie looked up at him. She smiled as she gave him a peace sign. "I didn't mean to... don't be mad at me, Qi Qi!" she said. "Why did you show that panda bear those pictures?!"

"It was an accident. Plus, she said you're pretty!"

"Doesn't matter! Because of that, you're grounded!"

 

Addie let out a pout. "You're not my dad!" she said. "You promised you won't share those pictures to anyone else..."

"I said it was an accident!"

"Ah Xiang..."

 

Dylan gritted his teeth. Addie knew that if he called her Ah Xiang, it means he's really mad, and she's starting to be scared. She was scared the most when she saw his eyes began to have blue lights on it. "Qi... Qi Qi?" she asked in a scared tone. His hand gripped on her nape, making her flinch in pain. "Q-Qi Qi... you're hurting me..." her voice trembled. 

 

"Ice monster!"

 

It was as if Dylan was snapped out of a trance the moment Sunnee called her. He let Addie go, and the moment Sunnee and Cammie got near, Addie ran to Cammie and hugged her. Cammie noticed how Addie was trembling as she looked at Dylan with fear. 

 

"I told you not to hurt Addie!" she said angrily at him. Dylan gave her a confused look. "I... no, you got it wrong. I didn't hurt her..." Dylan said. He looked at Addie, and saw her crying. "Sunnee, she's trembling." Cammie said worriedly. Then, he turned to Dylan. "What did you do?" she asked. "I just confronted her about the pictures and..."

 

His voice trailed. He remember being mad, and then everything went black. He didn't know what happened next. "What have I done?" he thought. Cammie stared at him. "Weird, he's showing one of the symptoms of a super soldier when being called for a mission. What's happening to Dylan?" she thought. "Say sorry to Addie." Sunnee told Dylan. 

 

"Addie, I'm sorry..." he said sincerely. As he reached for her hand, Addie moved away from him. "No, you'll hurt me again. I hate you!" Addie said. With that, Addie ran away from him. "Addie!" Cammie called as she ran after her. 

 

Sunnee looked at Dylan, and folded her arms. "You made a big deal out of those pictures. She only showed it to us. God knows how she tried to protect your secret, she didn't want to show it to us at first but Cammie and I just insisted." she explained. Dylan lowered his head in guilt. "I'm sorry...." he said. 

 

Sunnee felt sorry for him.  She could see how guilty he is for hurting his little sister. She let out a sigh, and hugged him, much to his surprise.

 

--

 

Lin Yi clutched on his chest as he was unable to breath. "What's wrong with me?" he thought. He was about to press his earpiece, when he out. Then, his eyes turned blue. 

 

From afar, a figure let out a smirk as he watched what happened to him. "Found you..." he said before releasing the trigger. Once that's done, Lin Yi went back to normal, but confused as to why he out for a second.

 

--

 

"What do you mean?"

She stared at the elder man in front of her. "It's possible..." she began. "That the man who tried to kidnap me and the one who killed my father... and the one who killed Wes' father is one and the same..." she said. 

 

His eyes widened upon hearing that. "The guy with a clover tattoo. I finally remember it now." she added.