Fourth Mission: The Clone - Part 7

How To Steal A First Kiss

Dylan and Sunnee sat by the garden to have a talk. But both of them were silent, with Dylan staring at her. Sunnee couldn't help but blush and smile shyly as she looked up at him. "Why are you staring at me?" she asked. Dylan let out a smile. "I just can't believe that my childhood friend and the girl I love is the same person." Dylan said. 

 

"Aren't you mad at me for keeping it from you?" she asked. Dylan shook his head. "I just want to know when did you found out that I'm Xiao Zi?" Dylan asked. Sunnee took a deep breath, and then smiled at him. "During our date. Remember, you mentioned about a panda stuff toy you used to have? And that you named your toy Qing Qing? That's when I knew. Because you named your panda toy after me." she said. 

 

Dylan smiled as he held her cheeks. "I'm so happy you're alive. I thought... I thought you died. I came back for you." he said. Sunnee held his hand as she smiled at her. "I escaped shortly after you left. Lin Yi helped me." she said. "Weird. When I came back, it was after that warehouse was on fire. Then, they took out a burnt body of a girl holding your flower crown, so I thought it was you." Dylan said. 

 

Then, he smiled again. "I don't want to dwell on that past anymore. What's important to me is that you're alive. And from now on, I will do my best to protect you." he said. Sunnee nodded her head. "I'm happy that you finally know the truth." she said. With that, Dylan hugged her tight, and kissed her on her forehead. 

 

--

 

The Next Day After School. 

 

"I'm home!" Addie said in a sing-song voice as she entered the Yang mansion. "Panda, I brought you cookies from school!" Addie shouted happily. 

 

As she placed her bag on the couch and the cookies on the coffee table, she heard footsteps from the stairs. She look up, and saw Sunnee walking down the stairs. "Panda bear! I have the cookies you love!" Addie said. Sunnee let out a handsome smirk. "Thank you, sweetie." she said in a deep voice. 

 

Addie noticed something was different with her, but she chose to ignore it. "Anyway, what did you do today, Panda bear? You must be bored because you're home alone." she asked. Sunnee nodded her head. "I'm bored. Got no one to play with. Also, because you're not home, and I miss you." Sunnee said, still in a deep voice. 

 

Addie let out a smile. "Awww, panda bear. Don't worry, I'm here now. We can have a tea party. Let's just wait for others to arrive." Addie said. With that, Sunnee nodded her head. 

 

--

 

"Dylan, do you know where we put the financial records for the past 2 years?" Eunice asked as she approached him. Dylan looked at her. Then, he quickly glanced at her chest, and then his eyes made contact with hers. "I don't know. Maybe you can try the boxes up there?" he said, pointing at the boxes on top of the cabinet. 

 

With that, Eunice let out a sigh. "Oh my..." she said. "Do you need help?" he asked. Eunice quickly shook her head. "I can do this. I'll let you know if I need help." she said. Dylan watched Eunice as she walked towards the cabinet. He let out a smirk as he watched her hips sway as she walks. 

 

Eunice pulled a ladder, and then climbed up to it. As she tried to reach the boxed, her skirt hiked up. Dylan then took this opportunity to look at her . "y..." he muttered under his breath. "Dylan... maybe I need your help..." Eunice told him. 

 

Dylan immediately stood up, and ran towards her. He climbed up to the ladder (with Eunice still on it). "Which box do you want?" he asked. He brushed his hand on her , surprising Eunice. "Uh, that one." Eunice said nervously as she pointed on the box. 

 

He rested his hand on her hip as he single-handedly took the box. "Here you go." he said. He let out a y smile at her, making Eunice confused at what he's doing. "T-thanks. Can you go down first so I can get out of here?" Eunice asked. Dylan nodded his head. "Sure." he said. He touched her once again before going down the ladder. This made Eunice even more surprised and confused. 

 

--

 

Cammie went out of their classroom, and was surprised when Lin Yi blocked her way. "Oh hey, Lin Yi. What's up?" Cammie greeted him. Lin Yi put his hand against the wall, and let out a handsome smirk. "Hello, Cammie. You're pretty as ever." he said in a suave voice. 

 

Cammie raised an eyebrow at him. "Are you hitting on me?" she asked. "Aiyo, I'm just being friendly." Lin Yi said. Cammie just nodded her head. "So, is my boyfriend coming, or what?" she asked. "Oh, he will. Don't worry. But for now, how about we become familiar with each other. I would like to get to know you better." he said. 

 

This time, she's getting suspicious of his behavior. Lin Yi is not like this around her, knowing she is Wes' girlfriend. "Must be the medicine we gave them again?" she thought. "How about you get to know my fist and your way to heaven, Lin Yi?"

 

Cammie looked up, and saw Wes giving Lin Yi dagger looks. With that, Lin Yi became scared of him. "I... I'm OK. Sorry!" Lin Yi said before running away. Wes could'nt help but be mad at him. "Why hit on my girlfriend? Go find your own!" he shouted at him. Wes looked at Cammie, and saw her smiling. "What?" he asked. "I didn't know a lion gets jealous too!" she said happily. With that, Wes let out a pout. "I don't want any guy flirting with my girlfriend." he said. 

 

--

 

"Panda bear! Let's have some tea!" Addie shouted as soon as she prepared the snacks and the tea on the coffee table. "Wow, that looks delicious." Sunnee told her. "Of course!" Addie said. "And the cakes are pretty too!" Sunnee said. "I know you would love it." Addie said. Sunnee looked at her, and let out a handsome smirk. "But I think I love you more." Sunnee told her. 

 

Addie was startled at what she said. "W-what? Panda?" she asked. Then, she let a nervous laugh. She stood up and stepped away from her. Sunnee stood up as well, and walked towards her. Before she knew it, Addie was leaning on the wall, and Sunnee cornered her with her hand up the wall. 

 

"Panda bear, w-what are you doing?" she asked nervously. "Getting close to you." Sunnee said. Addie is starting to be more nervous and scared, knowing that Dylan and the rest will be home anytime soon. "P-panda bear... I'm engaged and... and you have polar bear..." she reminded him. "All I know is that you belong to me, sweetie. I'm your prince and you're my princess" she said. 

 

Just as Sunnee was about to kiss her, the rest (excluding Lin Yi) arrived home. "Sunnee!" Wes shouted. He pulled her away from Addie. Addie let out a sigh of relief as Dylan comforted her. But Dylan kept on staring at her chest, making her uncomfortable. She then ran to Cammie and hugged her. "Are you guys playing a game?" Brent asked in a confused tone. 

 

"I don't know what's happening to her. I was preparing the snacks for the tea party, and she's saying things like I belong to her." Addie explained. Dylan folded his arms and faced Sunnee. "Sunnee why did you do that?" he asked. Then, he looked down at her chest. "Ah, you're not flat chested at all..." he said with a smirk. There was a collective gasp in the room. 

 

"Excuse me?" Sunnee said. Then, Dylan touched her , making everyone gasp again. "I mean,, it's small but it's still s." he said. This irked Sunnee. "Why you ert!" Sunnnee shouted. She punched him. And while she's at it, Evan karate chopped her neck. Both of them lost consciousness at the moment. "Let's take them back to the lab." Cammie told him. Evan nodded his head as the rest helped to carry them away.

 

--

 

Meanwhile, Lin Yi was walking home from school after several failed attempts to flirt with other girls. On his way home, he saw a girl in all black beating up another student. "I think this is the attacker we're looking for..." he thought. He immediately ran towards them to help the student. 

 

"Hey!" he shouted at the attacker. Sha Sha paused as she looked at the helpless victim on the ground. "It's you..." she hissed. "Yeah, it's me. So what?" he said in a proud tone. Sha Sha turned around to face him. She had her mask on, so Lin Yi could not distinguish her at all. "Come at me." Sha Sha told her. With that, Lin Yi let out a smile. "Oooohhh... feisty." he said. 

 

Then, Sha Sha began to attack him. Lin Yi stood in his defense, not fighting back at her. "Why don't you move?!" Sha Sha shouted angrily at him. "I don't fight with girls." he said. "Weak." Sha Sha taunted him. She did a roundhouse kick, which Lin Yi was able to dodge. As Sha Sha threw another punch, Lin Yi caught her hand, making him able to pin her down. 

 

"Let go of me!" Sha Sha shouted angrily at him. "Now, let's see who you really are." he said. He pulled down her mask, and saw her face. Then, there was a shocked look on his face. "Sunnee?" he asked. Then, accidentally, his hand landed on her chest, making her blush. "What the... Take off your filthy hand off of me, or I will kill you!"

 

Lin Yi put his hand away from her chest, and held her other hand. "Well, miss. you leave me with no choice. You're coming with me." he said. He then tied her hands, much to her resisted. And then, he carried her on his shoulder on their way back home.