Second Mission: Twin Necklace Part 5

How To Steal A First Kiss

"This is the van."

 

Panda heard on her ear piece. She walked slower than usual, as the van stopped beside her. As the door opened, she heard Penguin talk again. "I got the target." he said. 

 

One of the men held her by her arms. "Fight, Panda, fight them!" she thought. But the moment he saw the men in masks, she froze in her place. "Get in!" the man holding her ordered her. She didn't move, and fear start to set in to her. 

 

"Fight them, panda. Fight them!" her mind told her once again. But she can;t even move her fingers because of fear and trauma. One of the men pushed her inside, but before she could really get inside, she felt someone pull her. 

 

It was Dylan. 

 

He looked at her worriedly as he held her arm. "Let's go!" he said as he pulled her away from the men. She could hear Eagle calling her from her ear piece, but she was too shocked to even say a thing. She could hear Lion ask how she is, but she no words came out from her open mouth. Her team mates were worried about her, and all she could do is run away with her number one enemy. 

 

They made a turn to a small alley. Dylan made her lean the wall, and he leaned his body towards her to hide her. She looked outside the alley to see some of the men running past their direction. 

 

"Panda! Where are you?!" Eagle asked in a panicked tone. She felt her body trembled underneath Dylan out of fear. But when she looked at Dylan, she suddenly felt at ease. 

 

--

 

Lion and Eagle had fought off most of the masked men. A few was able to get inside the van, and got away. Eagle was about to follow them, but Lion stopped him. 

 

"We need to find Panda first, and where Polar Bear took her." Lion told her. Eagle looked angrily at him. "That's what I'm going to do. If that guy did something to Panda, I swear I'll kill him!" he shouted angrily. 

 

This time, Lion was not able to stop Eagle from running away. He just let out a sigh as he watched him. "Stallion, Penguin... call the black and whites. We have some of the masked men here." he told them through his ear piece. Then, he started to carry the unconscious men, and tied them down so that the police could find them after they're gone.

 

--

 

With her underneath him, he felt her trembling. "She must be scared..." he thought as Dylan looked at 'Sarah'. 

 

"They're gone now. Don't be scared anymore." Dylan told her. Sunnee looked up at him, and saw his sincere eyes staring at her. "T-thank you... for saving me..." she said. Dylan let out a warm smile. For the first time in her college life, he saw her smile, and he smiled at her that way. 

 

Then, Dylan let her go. "Good thing I was around,or they might have taken you away." he said. Sunnee just nodded her head. "But I guess you have taken my heart..." Dylan told her. Sunnee just gave him a confused look. Dylan let out an awkward laugh. 

 

"I really have to go. Thank you again for saving me." Sunnee said. As she was about to leave, Dylan called her again. "Sarah, wait..." he said. Sunnee stopped walking and turned to face him again. "What does he want again?" she thought. 

 

"I forgot to ask something." he said. "What is it?" she asked. Dylan took a deep breath. "Can I ask for your number? And can I see you again?" he  asked. 

 

Sunnee looked away from him. "I've read this story somewhere..." she thought. "Panda? Stallion here. Sorry, I had to mute out Penguin and Lion as they were laughing. Lion said to tell you to give this extra number we have to Dylan." she heard Stallion say. 

 

Sunnee was even more confused. "What are they thinking?!" she thought. Then, she turned to face Dylan and smiled "Sure. My number is..." she said dictating the number Stallion was dictating the number to her and she gave it to Dylan. 

 

Dylan took note of her number, "All right. I'll message you later, all right?" he said. Sunnee just nodded her head. "Whatever, Ice Monster..." she thought. Then, she ran away from him. 

 

--

 

Danson arrived at the crime scene shortly after the Mickey Mouse gang has arrived. There, he saw two men tied on the post with a sign hanging on their neck.

 

"Part of Mickey Mouse gang?" he read. "Chief Tang!" one of his men called him. "What is it?" he asked. "We asked around, and they said the Mickey Mouse gang tried to kidnap a girl. Then, someone saved her, and then two students came to beat them up." he said. 

 

Danson let out a smile. "Red Dragons. They're making their move now." he thought. "OK. Take these men for questioning." he said, pointing at the two guys by the post. He watched as the cops untied the gang members and take them away. "Thank you Red Dragon. I hope we can question them before they get killed again, like the last time..."

 

--

 

"Qing Er Mei Mei!"

 

Qin Yang ran to his daughter the moment the five came in. "Dad?" she asked. Then, he cried loudly. "Sunnee! My baby girl! I thought I'm going to lose you!" he said as he cried. The four boys looked at each other, and sweat dropped as they felt embarassed. 

 

"Aiyo, daddy... why are you overreacting?!" Sunnee asked in an annoyed tone. Qin Yang looked at her daughter with worry. "You almost got kidnapped, and you don't want me to worry? Sunnee Yang Yun Qing, let me tell you this again..." he said. 

 

The four boys let out a sigh. "Here goes." Brent said. "You are my most precious baby is the whole world, my only treasure that mommy gave to me." he and the four boys said. Surprised, Qin Yang looked at the boys. "You knew what I'm going to say?!" he asked. 

 

"Aiyo, dad. We have memorized what you're going to say to panda bear." Wes said as he rolled his eyes. "And dad, we know you're worried about panda bear. But you have to trust us with her, all right?" he added. Lin Yi looked at Sunnee sadly. "I failed again..." he thought. "I wasn't able to protect her..." 

 

"My precious baby girl, are you hurt anywhere?" Lin Yi heard their father ask again. "My feet hurts because of all the running..." she said. Lin Yi looked at her arm, and saw a small wound  by her wrist. He immediately stepped beside her, and held her hand. "You're hurt." he said. Sunnee gave him a confused look. Then, Lin Yi carried her bridal style, and took her away to treat that scratch. 

 

"Lin Yi?!" Qin Yang asked. "I guess we all know who got dad's overreacting side." Wes said as he looked at Brent. Brent let out a sigh. "No matter how much he tries to protect her, he will never be the prince charming of her life." Brent said. 

 

--

 

Lin Yi settled Sunnee at the family room upstairs, and then took out a lot of medicines to treat her wound. Sunnee was confused at him. "Lin Yi?" she asked. Then, Lin Yi looked held her hand, and looked at the scratch on her wrist. "Does it hurt?" he asked. Sunnee shook her head. 

 

Then, he took a cotton, and doused it with a lot of alcohol. "Eh! That will hurt a lot!" Sunnee said. Lin Yi looked at her, and smiled. "Then, endure the pain for a while, OK?" he said. He took her hand again, and put the cotton on her wound. Sunnee flinched in pain as he did that. 

 

"A little more...  just endure it a little more..."he said in his gentlest voice. Then, he took out the cotton, and put a panda band air on her wound. "There you go..." Lin Yi said. He looked at Sunnee, and smiled at her. 

 

"Were you scared?" he asked. "Huh?"

"Were you scared when they tired to take you away?" 

Sunnee let out a sigh. "Yes. My mind says I need to fight, btt my body froze. I can't even move. I thought it's going to be the end of it." she said.

 

Lin Yi let out sad. "I know you were going to save me." she said. Lin Yi looked at her, and saw her smiling. "I know you're going to save me, just like before. But that stupid polar bear ice monster got in the way!" she shouted angrily. With that, Lin Yi let out a laugh. "But I'm glad he saved you." Lin Yi said. 

 

Sunnee looked at him for a long time, confused at what he said. "But it would be much better if I was the one who saved you." he said. "I'd rather have  you protecting me, than him. You're stronger than him." she said. Lin Yi let out a laugh, and ruffled her hair. 

 

--

 

Sunnee went inside her room, and saw the panda bear stuff toy lying on her bed. She plopped on her bed, and hugged the stuff toy. Then, she looked at it. "Panda, I'm scared..." she told the stuff toy. Then, she hugged it again. "I had never been this scared since..."

 

--

 

[Flashback]

 

Two kids ran as fast as they could inside the abandoned building. Then, they saw a small hole, leading outside. He looked at the little girl he was holding. "You go first." he told her. She shook her head. "I won't leave here without you." she said.

 

He held her shoulder, and looked at her in her eyes. "You have to go!" he said. "No!" she said. Then, the men in masks were getting near. "Qing Qing, let's go!" he said. "Xiao Zi!" she shouted. 

 

The masked men finally got her, "Xiao Zi, go!" she shouted to him. He watched as she was taken away. He wanted to save her, but he had to save himself to. Before the men could catch him, he crawled into the hole that took him outside. "I'm coming back for you, Qing Qing!" he said to himself. 

 

As he was running halfway through, he heard her screaming, followed by a gun shot. He stopped, and looked back. "Qing Qing!" he said. He looked at his closed fist, and saw her bracelet in her hand. "Qing Qing!"

 

[End of Flashback]

 

"Qing Qing!" 

 

Dylan sat up as he woke up from  that dream. He took a deep breath. "It's been years, and I had not forgotten about her. It's my fault she died..."  he thought. 

 

Tears began to fall from his eyes as he remembered that little girl. "Qing Qing, I'm so sorry..." he thought as he cried that night. 

 

--

 

"Coming!"

 

Wes said as he rushed to the door. As he opened the door, he was surprised to see Cammie standing outside, looking weak. "Cammie?" he asked. "Zhan..." she said in a weak voice. Then, she fainted. Good thing Wes was able to catch her. 

 

"Qiu Yue!" he shouted in panic as he held her in her arms. But then he noticed something in her hand - it was another Trouvaille necklace.