Third Mission: Protect The Princess - Part 15

How To Steal A First Kiss

It was almost the end of the party.

 

Eunice's friends had wished her well, she had cut the cake, she opened the gifts, and had dance with her friends and family. Still, she felt that her party is still isn't perfect. She is waiting for that one person to make her night perfect. But that person has not arrived yet.

 

As the night ends, she sat in her makeshift throne. Her face doesn't have the forced smile she had hours ago. Her heart was aching to see that person to make her night. "Princess Eunice, why are you sad?" Ian asked. Eunice let out a sigh. "I don't feel that this party is perfect..." she said. Ian gave him a confused look. "Why?" he asked. Eunice forced a smile as she looked at him. "Don't ask. Maybe it's just me..." she said. 

 

Ian looked around, and saw Dylan and Addie was not around. "Where's that girl and Dylan?" he asked. "Who? Addie and Dylan? I saw Addie dancing with Evan a while ago. Maybe Dylan's watching over her." Eunice said. An angry tick formed on his forehead upon hearing that. "How dare that girl steal away my beloved Evan from me?!" Ian said angrily. Eunice could only laugh at him. 

 

Then, a love song played in the background. Eunice looked in front of her, and he saw Brent walking up to her, with a bouquet of roses in his hand. Eunice stood up from her seat, and this time, she smiled genuinely. Finally, with Brent around, her night is perfect. 

 

"Happy birthday, Eunice." Brent said as he handed her the roses. Eunice took the roses and looked at it happily. "He remembered what I said about getting roses for my birthday..." she thought. Then, she looked at him. "Thank you, Brent." she said. 

 

Then, Brent held her hand, and looked at her. "You look beautiful tonight. I bet your party is perfect." Brent said. "But it isn't perfect without you around..." Eunice said shyly. Her cheeks turned red as Brent gazed at her. Then, he lifted her chin, and smiled at her. "But to me, you are perfect." he said. 

 

Her heart was pounding loudly, seeing how close they are to each other. "You... you think so?" she asked. Brent. "You are. You are perfect for me. I hope I can be perfect for you too..." he said. Eunice let out a shy smile. "You don't have to be perfect for me. Just being you is enough for me. After all, I liked you for who you are." she said. "Then, it must mean I stand a chance?" he asked.

 

Eunice gave him a confused look. "I love you, I love you so much. And I'll do my best to win your heart everyday." he said. Eunice could only smile happily at him. "Are you confessing your love for me?" she asked him. "I know it's a lame confession but I'm sincere." Brent told her. 

 

Then, she reached for him, and kissed him on the cheek, must to his surprise. Brent looked at Eunice in awe as he touched his cheek. "I like these roses." Eunice told him. Brent could only smile as he nodded his head. 

 

--

 

Cammie looked at Sunnee, and became worried as she massaged her temple. "Sunnee, what's wrong?" she asked. Sunnee shook her head. "Nothing... I just felt a little... dizzy..." she said. Then, she looked at Cammie and smile. "But I'm OK. I really am..." she said. She tried to smile although she feels even more dizzy, and Cammie already looks blurry in her eyes. "All right, let me know if can't take it anymore, OK?" Cammie said. Sunnee nodded her head. 

 

Sunnee made another step, but she almost fell. Good thing Cammie was able to hold her. "You don't look all right to me. I think you should rest for a while." she told her. Sunnee nodded her head. "Let's go inside to check if there's an available room for you to lay and rest for a while, OK?" Cammie said. Sunnee nodded her head. 

 

Then, Cammie helped Sunnee to get inside the villa. On their way, they saw Wes walking up to him. "What happened to Panda?" he asked. "I think someone gave her a spiked drink or  something." Cammie said. Wes furrowed his brows. "Who could it be?" he asked. "I'm not pointing fingers, but I saw her talking to Yi Tian a while ago..." Cammie said. 

 

Wes let out a sigh. Lately, Yi Tian had been looking so dubious. "Wes, I know you won't believe me, but I think Yi Tian is a dangerous person. You shouldn't let Sunnee be near him." Cammie said. "I understand. Let me help you with Sunnee." he said. Then, Wes carried Sunnee inside the villa. 

 

What they didn't know is that Yi Tian was listening to them. As they took Sunnee inside, he let out a smirk. "She'll be mine soon..." he said to himself. 

 

--

 

Dylan saw Addie by the dessert buffet, beside him is Sam. The two were flirting with each other, which irked him. He folded his arms as he walked towards the two. "Ehem..." he said as he cleared his throat. The two of them looked at Dylan, and let out an innocent smile. "Qi Qi!" Addie called happily. Dylan just smiled at them, and then glared at Sam. "One more step closer to Addie, and I'll give you a major demerit." he said. 

 

Addie let out a pout at him. "Polar Bear! If you dare give Sammy a demerit, I'll tell Panda bear never to speak to you again!" she shouted at him. Dylan could only let out a sigh. "Addie, you know that I promised your mom and dad that I will protect you..." he said. "But you're so overprotective." she said. Sam looked at Addie and patted her head. "Hey, don't be mad at Dylan. He's just jealous." he said. 

 

An angry tick formed in his head. "I am not jealous... OK I'm jealous. In Addie's eyes, I used to be the most handsome." he said. Sam and Addie looked at each other and then gave each other a high five. "Don't worry, Qi Qi. You're still handsome in my eyes. But Sam..." Addie said, looking at Sam. "He will always be my prince charming." she said. 

 

Dylan could see Sam's cheek turn pink at what she said. "All right, whatever..." he said. "I think you should have some cake so that you won't be grumpy, Qi Qi." Addie said. Sam was readily holding a plate of cake. "Chocolate. Your favorite flavor." Sam said. He handed the plate to Addie. But as Addie was about to give Dylan the cake, it slipped on her hand, making the cake fall on his suit. 

 

"Ooops!'

 

Addie exclaimed. She looked at Dylan apologetically.  "Qi Qi... I'm sorry..." she said. Dylan sighed as he tried to wipe it. "I knew this would happen, knowing how clumsy you are..." he said. He wiped the cake, but it's still stained. "Sam, I don't know what made you like this clumsy girl." Dylan said. "I just like her even if she's clumsy." Sam said. Addie, on the other hand, just gave Dylan puppy eyes. 

 

"It's all right. Good thing I brought an extra shirt. I'll just change for a while, OK?" he said. Addie nodded her head. Then, he turned to Sam. "Keep an eye on Addie." he told him. Sam just nodded his head. 

 

Shortly after Dylan left, Sam let out a smile. "Does this mean Dylan approves of me for you?" he asked. Addie just smiled. "I guess so!" she said. Then, she tiptoed to him again and gave him a kiss on the cheek. 

 

--

 

Sunnee slowly opened her eyes, but everything around her is blurry. "Where am I?" she thought. She sat up from the bed, and looked around. "There's a party with handsome men around, right?" she asked herself. Then, she let out a sigh,and got out of the bed. 

 

The first thing she did when she got out of the room is look for a bathroom. She pushed the first door she saw at the hallway, and found a guy and a girl making out. The guy was surprised at her. "Hey!" he shouted at her. "Not a bathroom..." she said as she closed the door. 

 

She walked for a while, and saw another door. She opened it, and saw a man trying on a gown. "Hey, you!" he shouted. "Not a bathroom..." she said, closing the door behind her. She got to the end of the hallway, and saw another door. As she opened it, and saw the bathroom. But Ian was using it to pee. 

 

"Hey! Sunnee Yang!" Ian shouted in shock. He immediately pulled up his pants so Sunnee wouldn't see what she's not supposed to see. "Bathroom!" she said. She then pushed Ian outside, and closed the door behind her to do her business. 

 

Ian could only scratch his head. "Weird girl..." he thought. 

 

--

 

"Addie..."

 

Dylan muttered the moment he got inside the room. He still tried to clean the coat he's wearing, but the stain won't come off. "All right, I better change now." he said. He took off his coat, then his shirt. Then, he opened the cabinet to find a shirt to wear. 

 

--

 

After doing her business, Sunnee got out of the bathroom. Everything still looks blurry around her, that she can't recognize where she is. "Where's my room again?" she asked. She dragged her feet through the hallways as she tried to find her room. Then, she saw a door beside her. She then decided that is her room. 

 

--

 

"This would be fine."

 

Dylan said as he took the shirt. Just then, he heard the door swung open. He looked back, and saw Sunnee entering his room. She looks disoriented, as if she was drunk. He immediately took his coat to cover himself. "P-Panda bear?" he asked. 

 

"Hello..." she said as she giggled uncontrollably. "This is my first time seeing such a... pretty man..." she thought to herself. She walked towards him, while Dylan was still confused at what happened to her. "Hey, don't you know how to knock?" he asked. Sunnee just smiled seductively at him. Then, she held him by his shoulder, and let out a smiled. For her look, it looks like she drank something that made her be in her drunken state. "P-panda... don't hurt me, OK? I... Uh... we're OK, right?" he said. "I won't hurt you, polar bear... don't worry..." she said. She still have that seductive smile on her lips. 

 

Then, she put his arms around his neck. She stared into his eyes for a long time, and then she smiled at him. "Do you know, you look so handsome tonight..." she said. Dylan could only blush at what she said. "T-thanks..." he said nervously. He could feel his heart beating loudly as she gets closer to him. "You make me want to do something..." she said. Dylan gave her a confused look. "What?" he asked. Then, she let out a playful smile. "This." She pulled him towards her, and gave him a long kiss on the lips. Dylan, on the other hand, was shocked at what she did. 

 

"D-did she just kissed me?" Dylan thought. He froze the moment Sunnee kissed him. He didn't know if he would kiss her back or not. But then, decided he should do it, after all, he waited for this moment. But before he could kiss her back, he heard somebody giggling. 

 

"Awww, you two look cute together!" 

 

He looked at the door, and saw Addie, Sam, Cammie, Wes, Evan, Ian and Brent by the door. "Now I know why you are missing, Dylan." Ian said. "I...I.... I didn't do anything!" he said in panic. He looked at Sunnee. She smiled at him for a while, and then fell asleep on his arms. 

 

"Oh now, Qi Qi, Panda bear fell asleep!" Addie said. "You should take responsibility of my sister." Wes told him.  "I agree. After all, you're a man, right, Dylan?" Brent said. "We'll leave Panda bear in your hand for a while, OK?" Evan said. "B-b-but..." Dylan tried to reason out. 

 

"Guys, I think we should leave them for a while to have a little privacy." Sam said. Everyonre agreed, except Ian. "But-" Ian said before Evan covered his mouth. "How about we go and dance for a while, Ian?" he said as he took Ian away from the group. "Take care of our sister, OK?" Brent said. 

 

Then, they closed and locked the door of the room. "Hey!" he shouted at them. It was no use, as they were already gone. Then, he looked at Sunnee as she sleeps. "You're getting both of us in trouble, Panda..." he told her. 

 

He had no choice but to carry her to bed. He decided to just leave her there to sleep, but as he was about to go, Sunnee held tightly onto his arms. She had a scared expression on her face as she sleeps. "Are you having nightmares, Panda?" he asked. He let out a sigh. "I'm quite tired from the party too... I guess I should rest a while..." he said. 

 

He then laid beside her. Once she felt his presence beside her, she hugged him tight. This made him smile. "My clingy panda..." he said. Then, she stared at her face for a long time. The scared expression is now gone, and was replaced by a peaceful one. "You look beautiful when you're awake, but more beautiful when you're asleep like this...." he said. He brushed the hair away from her face, and stared at her again. "I should have kissed you a while ago... but it wouldn't hurt if I give you that kiss right now, right?" he asked. 

 

His face inched to hers. Then, he closed his eyes, and gave her a long kiss on the lips.

 

--

 

"Tonight, the royalties of Cayimir has arrived for the Peace Summit that will be held tomorrow. King Xiu and Queen Pets of Cayimir will spearhead the Summit tommorrow morning at the International Convention Building..."

 

Persephone let out a smile as she watched the news. She then took her phone, and dialed Hades' number. "If you're going to ask me about my plans, I failed..." Hades told her. "Don't target the little pink girl for now." Persephone told her. Then, she let out a smirk. "The princess is your target."