Second Mission: Twin Necklace Part 3

How To Steal A First Kiss

Ivy was walking towards the school, when a van stopped beside her. She looked at it, and then saw it open, revealing men in Mickey Mouse masks. One of them forcefully pulled her inside, but she tried to fight against them. 

 

"Who are you? Where are you taking me? Don't!" she shouted as loud as she could "Just come with us!" the man said. "No! Let me go!" she said. 

 

The Fearless Four was walking to school, when they saw one of their schoolmate being taken away by those men in masks. "Let's go and save her!" Wes told them. The four ran towards that scene. 

 

Lin Yi immediately kicked the man holding Ivy. The man let go of Ivy. The other three were still fighting off the other men. "Take her somewhere safe!" Wes instructed him. Lin Yi escorted Ivy away from the them. 

 

They went inside the school where Ivy is finally safe. "Are you OK?" Lin Yi asked her. Ivy looked at him, then she cried. As she cried, Lin Yi hugged her. "Sssshhhh... it's OK. They're gone now..." he said as he tried to console her. Ivy just cried as she hugged him even tighter. 

 

Lin Yi let out a smile. "Oh my God, isn't she the Flower of Dong San? I'm so lucky to be hugged by her!" he thought happily. He hugged her too, and let her cry. Then he felt someone hit his head. "Li Chung Lin!" he heard Sunnee say angrily. 

 

Lin Yi looked back, and saw Sunnee glaring at him. Wes and Brent shortly joined him, and when they saw him hugging Ivy, they gave him a disappointed look. "Li Chung Lin, we told you to take her away. Not to take advantage of her!" Wes scolded him. "No, don't blame him. I... I was so scared so I held on to him..." Ivy explained. The three were dumbfounded as they looked at each other. 

 

"What's happening here?" 

 

They all looked and saw Dylan walking up to him. He then glared at Lin Yi, who was still hugging Ivy. "Are you trying to molest Ivy Shao?" Dylan asked. Lin Yi let out a sigh. "We just saved her, OK?" Lin Yi told him. Dylan gave him a confused look.

 

"It's true. If it wasn't for The Fearless Four, I would have been kidnapped by now." Ivy told him. He looked at the four, and saw the smug look on Sunnee's face. "So, are we going to get major merits now?" she asked him. "Come to the office, and let's talk about this."  Dylan told them. 

 

--

 

"Are you really sure these four saved you?"

 

Dylan asked Ivy for the third time. Ivy nodded her head again. "I am really sure. They saved me." Ivy insisted. Ian let out a smirk as he folded his arms. "Really?" he asked in disbelief. "Guys, I think they really did. We can check the CCTV footage if we have to." Eunice said. 

 

Ian gave Eunice a confused look. "Are you siding with them?" Ian asked. Eunice shook her head. "No. All I'm saying is that Ivy will not lie. And I don't think The Fearless Four would let one of their schoolmates get kidnapped, right?" Eunice said. 

 

"We may be bad students, but we have a sense of justice." Sunnee said. "Lin Yi was the one who fought of the guy holding me. If they didn't come, they would have taken me somewhere, or they would have done something to me, like molest me..." Ivy said. "Lin Yi already took advantage of you." Sunnee told her. 

 

Lin Yi gaped at Sunnee. "Hey!" he shouted at her. "All right. We believe Ivy. If that's the case, then we should give them major merits, right?" Dylan said. Ian let out a sigh of resignation, while Eunice let out a triumphant smile. 

 

Ivy held her neck, feeling a pain from it. Then, she felt something missing. "My necklace!" she exclaimed. The Fearless Four gave each other a look. "Those men took my necklace!" she said. "The Fearless Four took your necklace?" Ian said. This time, Eunice hit his head. "Stop blaming them!" she scolded him. 

 

"No, those men... but why would they take my necklace?" she asked. With that, Lin Yi and Wes looked at each other. "What does your necklace look like?" Lin Yi asked. "It's a big heart necklace with swirls all over it as a design, and when you open it, it would have this music that will play." Ivy said. 

 

Wes realized that she was describing the necklace that Qiu Yue gave him a long time ago. "It's a designer necklace from renowned designer, Calla Lily. Only a few was released five years ago, so it's rare... and my mom gave it to me." she said sadly. 

 

"Ah, I know that one. The necklace called Trouvaille, right? By Calla Lily?" Eunice said. Ivy nodded her head. "Oh, I would have wanted one back then, but it was so expensive." Eunice said. Ivy let out a sigh. "My mom will kill me if she found out I lost the necklace..." Ivy said sadly. "Don't worry, we'll try to find the necklace, all right?" Lin Yi told her. Ivy smiled at him. "Thank you..." Ivy told him.

 

--

 

"We didn't get the girl, but we got this instead."

 

One of her men said as he handed her the necklace. She examined it, and then opened it. She opened the secret compartment, and found it empty. "Nothing inside." she said as she threw it on the floor. "Get the next girl on the list. Find whoever had that Trouvaille necklace, and bring her to me!" she shouted angrily. The men just nodded their heads, and they left. 

 

"Still no luck finding the necklace?" 

 

Persephone looked back, and saw Hades walking up to  her. "The men you recruited are idiots!" she said in frustration. Hades let out a laugh, and then he put his arm around her. "Persephone, dear, be patient. We already got the list of girls who got the necklace. All we need to do is find who had that one necklace we're looking for." Hades said. 

 

Persephone let out a sigh. "We needed that formula..." she said. Then, she let out a smile. "I needed that to go to the next plan..."

 

--

 

"Reen! Look at this!"

 

Sylvia said as she walk towards the street vendor selling accessories. Her eyes were locked on one necklace on the stall - the Trouvaille necklace knock off. "Oh, I wanted one so bad back then, but it was so expensive. Now, I can have it for a few dollars!" Sylvia said. 

 

"Then, go and buy it!" Reen insisted. Sylvia smiled at her and nodded her head. "Boss, I'll but this one." Sylvia said. The stall owner gave her the necklace, and she paid for it. Reen helped Sylvia put it on. "Wow, it really looks good like the original..." Reen said. "I'm so happy! I finally got this necklace!" Sylvia said happily. Reen just nodded her head. 

 

--

 

Cammie was walking in the hallway. She looked up, and saw Wes walking opposite her direction. "He's here..." she thought. She lowered her head as she tried to smile the happy smile on her face. "Ugh, why are you so handsome?" she thought.

 

"Cammie?" she heard him call. She looked up to him, and saw him smiling at her. She let out a shy smile, and waved at him. "H-hi..." she stuttered. "The librarian said you had the book I was looking for. I was wondering if you're finished with it so I can borrow it?" he asked. 

 

Cammie nodded her head. "Oh... yeah. I'm about to head to the library to return it." she said. Wes let out a smile. "Is it OK if I walk with you?" Wes asked. Cammie felt her heart beating fast as he smiled. He cheeks became warm as her cheeks became redder. "It's OK.." she said. Then, Wes held her hand. "Let's go." he said. Cammie could only smile to herself as they walked together. 

 

Wes secretly glanced at Cammie, and smiled to himself. "It's been a long time since I last held her hand. I never thought I'd never feel this feeling again..." he thought. As they were walking, he looked at her again. "I know you can't remember be now, Qiu Yue, but I promise, I will protect you, no matter what. I won't lose you again." he said. 

 

"We're here." Cammie said as she looked at Wes. She stared at him for a long time, and then suddenly there was a flash of memory before her. 

 

[Flashback]

 

"Who told  you to hold my hand?" Qiu Yue asked him. "Can't I hold my girlfriend's hand?" Wes asked. Qiu Yue let out a pout. "Du Gu Zhan! I'm not your girlfriend yet!" she told him. 

 

Wes let out a laugh. "But one day, you will." he said. Then, he held both of her hands. "And one day, I will hold your hand, and never let go of it." he told her. 

 

[End Of Flashback]

 

Wes saw Cammie as she massaged her temple. "Cammie, are you all right?" he asked worriedly. Cammie nodded her head. Cammie looked at him for a long time. "Zhan..." she said. Wes was surprised when she uttered her name. 

 

Then, Cammie fell fainted, and fell on his arms. "Cammie!" Wes shouted in panicked. He immediately carried her to get her to the clinic. 

 

--

 

Lion sat on the conference room as he stared at the necklace in his hand. "Trouvaille... so this is the necklace's name. She gave it to me, even if it's precious to her." he said to himself.  He let out a sigh, and he put it on the table. 

 

"But Ivy said, you can open this necklace, and a music will play. For the past five years I had this, I never got to open it." he said to himself. 

 

Shortly after, the rest of the Red Dragons entered the conference room. "I have an important information to share." Stallion said as he set up his laptop. "We need to have a change of plans, and not focus on the high profile students. They are not the target." Stallion added. 

 

Pictures of girls from different schools were shown on the projector. "For the past months, these are the girls that were kidnapped by the Mickey Mouse gang. All of them came from different schools. Ao Juan happened to be the first girl they abducted from Dong San." Stallion explained. 

 

Penguin looked at the picture as he scratched his chin. "What's the common denominator?" he asked. "All of them owned Trouvaille." Stallion said. The four gave him a curious look. "The necklace designed by renowned designer, Calla Lily?" Sunnee asked. Stallion nodded his head. 

 

"Actually, the first batch of girls abducted had a fake Trouvaille, so they were sent back. Ao Juan and Ivy had the original, hence they were the target. The abductions happened after there was a break in on Calla Lily's office a few months back. Aside from money, jewelries and precious stones, the list of people who ordered or bought Trouvaille was also missing." 

 

"But, why would they target those who had Trouvaille necklace?" Eagle asked. "Is this the Trouvaille necklace?" Lion asked, showing them the necklace. Stallion took a closer look at it. "Yes, it is." he confirmed. "Lion, why do you have that necklace?" Panda asked. "Qiu Yue gave this to me before." Lion explained. 

 

"So it means, they will target Cammie soon." Penguin said. "But why that particular necklace? Panda asked. "Trouvaille had a secret compartment. Probably, whatever is inside that necklace, the Mickey Mouse gang is after it. So, they abduct the girl to take the necklace. And since they are still not getting what they are looking for, there is a possibility they will kidnap the owners of the necklace again." Stallion said. 

 

Penguin then looked at Lion. "Have you opened it before?" he asked. Lion shook his head. "I don't know how to open it. There is a combination here but I don't know what it is." Lion said. "They might be looking for that. For now, you need to safeguard that necklace. As for the Mickey Mouse gang, we have to find out who's behind this." Eagle said. 

 

"Then, we need a bait." Penguin said. All of the boys then looked at Panda. "Wait! Are you kidding me? I'm going to be a bait? I hate clowns, and I don't want to be kidnapped again!" she said. "They're not clowns. They're just guys that wears Mickey Mouse masks." Penguin told her. "And I won't let you be kidnapped again!" Eagle said. 

 

"All you have to do is stall some time while we bug their vehicle. You can also bug one of the men so we can track them." Stallion said. Eagle looked at Panda, and put his hands on her shoulder. "I'll protect you. I'll make sure you they won't be able to take you away." Eagle assured her. 

 

Panda let out a sigh. "All right. For this mission." she told them.