The Tea Party

How To Steal A First Kiss

"Are you sure this would work?"

"It's a foolproof plan, trust me."

"But..."

"Don't you trust me?"

"Of course, I do."

"Then, let's proceed with it, OK?"

"All right. After all, they needed the push."

 

--

 

"This is the place, right?" Lin Yi asked as they stood before the Xiong Villas. "Yup. Polar Bear's house. They took in the princess when the king and the queen decided to send her here to study. Also, Senator Xiong is the princesses's guardian, and he had a close relations with The King of Cayimir." Evan said as he read from his tablet. All of them looked at Evan. "You know a lot." Wes said. "I'm not a spy for nothing." Evan answered. Sunnee stared at the villa before her. "Wow, he is filthy rich..." he thought. "Let's go inside. Addie must be waiting for us." Cammie said. Everyone agreed with her, and they went inside the villa. 

 

Once they got inside the house, Addie and Sam greeted them. "Welcome to our home!" Addie said. "Thank you for the invitation, Addie." Sunnee said. "So, where's the food?" Wes asked. "Can I drink coffee even if this is a tea party?" Brent asked. Everyone sweat dropped at Brent for his naivety.  "Well, before we start, you need to change into something more appropriate." Addie said. Sam nodded in agreement. 

 

"But why? I look good and decent in my clothes." Lin Yi protested. "Just do it. Promise, this will be fun." Sam said. "But we didn't bring a change of clothes..." Sunnee said. "Don't worry, I got you guys covered. Girls, follow me, and boys, follow Sam." Addie said. 

 

Sunnee and Cammie followed Addie to a room upstairs. As they got inside the room, they noticed there were  prince costumes on a manequin. "It's a tea party, so we need to be a little formal." Addie said. Sunnee was taken aback upon seeing the prince costume. "But... that's a prince suit..." Sunnee said. Addie smiled and nodded her head. "Aren't we supposed to wear a dress, or a gown?" Cammie asked. "Well, it's fun to act like a prince from time to time, right?" Addie said. Sunnee and Cammie just gave each other a hesitating look. 

 

Meanwhile, Sam brought the boys at a room downstairs. When they entered, they noticed several gowns being displayed. "Wait, is there a mix up? Isn't this where the girls are supposed to go?" Brent asked. "No. This is the right room." Sam told them. She walked towards one of the gown, and tried it out on him. "Seriously, you're making us wear a gown? Are you out of your mind?!" Lin Yi protested. "Why? It's fun!" Sam said.

 

"Listen here, Sam. I know you like to dress like a girl from time to time, but I'm not wearing a gown." Wes said. "I have to warn you, you should do as Addie say..." they heard someone say. They all looked at the door, and saw Dylan by the door. "What do you mean?" Wes asked. "Just go with it, or she won't let you guys have it." Dylan said as he sighed. He could see the confusion in their faces with what he said. "Addie always gets what she wants, even if she have to torture you, or kill you." Dylan said. 

 

All of them swallowed hard. They knew she's a princess, and she could order them to be killed if they don't follow her wish. "Well..." Evan said as he looked at the gown. "I'll take the pink gown! That looks good on me." he added excitedly. Wes, Lin Yi and Brent just sweat dropped at him, embarrassed at how excited he is with wearing the gown. 

 

--

 

Garden, an hour later. 

 

"Panda bear is so handsome!" Addie gushed as she hugged Sunnee tight. "But you look handsome too..." Sunnee said as she pinched her cheeks. Addie could only smile at her as she hugged her tight. Cammie and Eunice looked at each other, and just shrugged their shoulders.

 

"Excuse me, but I think that is my fiance you're hugging, Sunnee." Sam said as he approached them. Upon seeing him all made up,  Addie's eyes lightened up. "My Barbie doll!" she exclaimed. She let go of Sunnee and ran to him. She hugged Sam, making him smile happily. "You're so cute today." Addie complimented him. "But you're cuter." he said as he pinched her nose. 

 

Behind them, Wes Lin Yi, Brent, Evan, Dylan and Ian walked towards where the girls are. Except for Ian, who is wearing a prince suit, the boys were all wearing a gown and wig, and had make up on their faces. Upon seeing then, Cammie and Eunice couldn't help but burst out laughing. Sunnee, on the other hand, can only stare at Dylan. Upon seeing him, she wanted to cry. "Why is he prettier than me?" she asked. 

 

"Hey, Addie, I have a complaint!" Lin Yi said the moment they reached them. "How come Ian can be a prince and we have to wear a gown? This is insane! Do you know how handsome I'll look if I wear the prince suit too?" he complained. Addie gave him a death glare, making him shiver. "Why? Don't you like what you're wearing?" Addie asked in her evil tone. Upon hearing that, Lin Yi became scared.

 

"N-n-no. O-of course n-not. I like this gown." Lin Yi stuttered as he gave her a nervous smile. Addie just smiled. "Good." she said. Wes and Brent turned to Cammie and Eunice, and made some cutesy face. "Do I look pretty?" Wes asked. "Do I look cute, Eunice?" Brent asked. Cammie and Eunice looked at each other, and then rolled their eyes at their boyfriends. "Pretty." Eunice said. Cammie nodded. "Pretty ugly." Cammie added. Wes and Brent just sweat dropped at their reaction. 

 

Sunnee stared at Dylan for a long time, making Dylan blush. "W-why are you staring at me, miss?" Dylan asked. Then, she pouted, almost at the verge of crying. "Why are you prettier than me? I hate you!" she cried. Dylan could only sweat drop as well. "But... you look handsome..." he tried to appease her. With that, Sunnee cried loudly. 

 

Dylan didn't know what to do. He walked up to her to try and make her stop crying. "I...I thought you said before you're more handsome than me?" he asked. "But I don't want you to be prettier than me."

"You're cute."

"I hate you!"

"You look good as a prince."

"But you're still pretty."

"I bet you're beautiful if you wear this gown instead."

 

With that, Sunnee stopped crying. "Just like how beautiful you looked at Eunice's party." he said as he smiled. "You... you think so?" she asked. Dylan nodded his head. Still, Sunnee pouted. "You know how to be pretty today? Stop pouting, and smile for me, all right?" he said. Sunnee let out a sigh, and smiled at him. Dylan patted his head. "Good Panda. You look cuter when you smile, you know." he said. With that, Sunnee's cheeks turned red. 

 

Just then, the maids came out with trays of food and their drinks for their party. "Guys, food is here. Let's start with the tea party." Addie said. Brent opened his mouth to speak, but Addie knew what he's going to say. "Yes, Brent. You can have coffee." she said. "Yes!" Brent said triumphantly. 

 

The tea party started, They all sat in a big, round table. There were a lot of mini cakes, pastries and sweet sandwiches, much to Sunnee's delight. "Panda bear, you should try this cupcake. It's really good." Addie said, handing her a cupcake. Sunnee took it from her hand, and bite it. "Wow, this is delicious..." Sunnee said. Addie smiled at her. Then, she looked at Dylan. "You baked this, right?" she asked. Dylan smiled. "You know?"

"I know how your cupcakes taste, so I know it's you who baked it."

"Then, do you like it?"

"The tastiest cupcake ever."

 

Dylan couldn't hide his smile as he watched Sunnee gobble up on the cupcake. Lin Yi, could only pout at them. "I could make a better cupcake than this ice monster..." he thought as he folded his arms. 

"Lin Yi, here. Have some danish bread." Addie said as she handed him the bread. "No,thanks." Lin Yi said. But then, Addie gave him an evil glare, making him shiver in fear again. "Are you going to get this, or I will kill you?" Addie asked. Lin Yi let out a nervous laugh, and took the pastry from her. "T-thank you, your highness." he said. "Why is she so scary?" he thought as he munched on the pastry. 

 

The tea party continued with laughter and stories to share. Food kept on coming in, which made Sunnee happy with all the sweets. "Oh, I forgot something. Qi Qi, can you be a dear, and get the souvenirs at my room?" Addie asked. "Why are you asking me? Ask the maids." Dylan said. Addie pouted, and gave him puppy eyes. "Please?" she asked. "If Dylan doesn't want to get it, I'll go get it." Sunnee said. Cammie and Addie glanced at each other for a second, and smiled. "Why don't you and Qi Qi go get it together?" Addie insisted. 

 

Dylan let out a sigh as he stood up. Sunnee stood up as well. "Fine, we'll get it." he said. The two walked back inside the house to get the souvenirs. Behind their backs, Addie and Cammie let out a smile. "Part two?" Cammie asked. Wes gave her a confused look. "What part two?" he asked. Then, she and Addie stood up. "You'll find out soon." she said as she took out her phone. 

 

--

 

"Stupid Addie, why does she have to ask us to get the souvenirs?" Dylan complained as they got inside the kitchen. "Relax. As if you don't know how Addie is. She loves Qi Qi so much so she made her run an errand." Sunnee said. Dylan looked at her. "Stop calling me Qi Qi." he said in an annoyed tone. "Qi Qi!" Sunnee said with a smile. Dylan could only shake his head. 

 

They were busy looking for the souvenirs, that they didn't realize the room was locked from the outside. "Addie, the souvenirs are not here." Dylan said as he looked around. "Where could she put it?" Sunnee asked. "Let's go back first and ask her where she put it." Dylan said. Sunnee nodded in agreement. 

 

Sunnee reached for the door and tried to open it, but she was surprised that it was locked. She tried to rotate the door knob, but it's lock. "Dylan, can you try?" she asked. She stepped aside, and let Dylan open the door, but he was just as surprised as he is that the door is locked. "We're locked." Dylan told her. "But... I remember we left the door open." Sunnee said. 

 

Then, she glared at him. "What?" he asked. "You locked the door, didn't you?" she said. "Why would I do that? So that I can be alone with you here? So that we can spend time alone together without the other guys around?" he asked. Sunnee nodded her head. Then, Dylan just realized what he just said. "Why didn't I think of that?" he thought. "You planned this, didn't you?" Sunnee accused him. "Of course not. If I would lock ourselves up, it would be in my room." Dylan said. Sunnee was surprised at his action. "You what?!" she asked in shock. "Uhmmm... I mean, I won't lock us if I want us to be alone." he lied. 

 

Dylan tried to open the door, but nothing happened. Then, he knocked on the door. "Anyone outside? Hello? Can you let us out?" he asked. There was no answer from the outside. "I think everyone's outside." Sunnee said. Dylan could only sigh. "Well, we could jump from the window..." Sunnee thought. "With my gown? Yeah, I think so." he said. Sunnee just let out a laugh. 

 

Just then, Dylan saw a flying cockroach, making him scared. "Aaaaaahhhhhh! Cockroach!" he shouted. Sunnee covered his hear as Dylan let out a girly shriek. He then hid behind Sunnee as the cockroach flew around them. "hey, what's wrong? It won't eat you." Sunnee said. "Why aren't you scared of a flying cockroach?" Dylan asked. "Because it won't do anything at you." Sunnee said. "Kill it! Shoo it away!" Dylan told her. As it flew on him, he let out another girly, deafening shriek. 

 

Sunnee could only roll her eyes and shake her head. "Scaredy Polar Bear..." he said. The moment it landed on her feet, she stepped on it, killing the cockroach. She took it, and then threw it at the trash bin near them. "There, the cockroach won't hurt you anymore, princess." she . Dylan pouted at him. "Thanks." he told her. 

 

Then, Sunnee saw a mouse running around. This time, it's her turn to shriek. She jumped onto Dylan, and hugged him tight. "Mouse!" she shouted in fear. Dylan let out a smirk at her. "I thought you're not scared of anything?" he asked. "Except clowns and mice! Shoo it away!" she told him. Then, the mouse ran to their direction. Both Sunnee and Dylan jumped, trying to avoid it. They ran around the room as the mouse chased them, with Sunnee shrieking at the top of her lungs. "Why is it running after us?!" Sunnee asked as she ran. "Of course it would run. How about we stop running?" Dylan asked. 

 

Then, the mouse cornered them by the edge of the bed. "Don't come nearer!" Sunnee told the mouse as it walked towards them. Then, it made a dash towards them. Thinking it will jump to her, Sunnee jumped onto Dylan, and hugged him. But then, both of them fell on the bed, with Sunnee on top of him, and their lips pressed on each other. All they could do is stare at one another as their lips are still touching each other. 

 

--

 

"The plan should work." Addie said as she and Cammie went to her room. "What could have happened to them?" Cammie asked. Addie just shrugged her shoulders. Earlier, when they both knew Sunnee and Dylan were inside the room, Cammie messaged Addie's bodyguard to lock the room so the two could be alone. Now, they are here to check on them. 

 

From the door, they could hear Sunnee and Dylan shouting. Cammie let out a smirk. "My robot mouse does work well..." she said. "And so does my pet cockroach." Addie said. Then, they gave each other a high five. Then, they heard silence. Slowly, they opened the door, and both of them smiled at what they saw. 

 

--

 

It felt like time stood still as they accidentally kissed again. Dylan didn't want to move. Sunnee was still shocked to move. And all they could do is stare at each other for a long time. That was the scene Addie and Cammie saw the moment they opened the door. Addie took out her phone and snapped a picture of them. 

 

The moment they heard a click, Sunnee and Dylan looked at their direction. Seeing there was another people around, Sunnee sat up and moved away from Dylan. But the redness in her cheek is so obvious, that it made Addie and Cammie giggle. "Hey, Addie! Stop that!" Dylan said. 

 

Dylan got out of the bed, and ran after Addie, leaving Cammie and Sunnee alone. "Uhm, we got locked..." Sunnee explained. Cammie just smiled and nodded her head. "And we can't find the souvenirs..." she added. "Don't worry, Addie just remembered it was at the living room. Shall we get it?" Cammie asked. Sunnee just nodded her head. She stood up, and followed Cammie outside the room. 

 

--

 

"Addison Lei!"

 

Dylan shouted as he ran after Addie. He caught her by the stairs, and made her face her. "What is it, Qi Qi?" Addie asked. "You planned this, didn't you?" he asked. Addie just smiled sweetly at him. She knew Dylan would be mad at her, but was surprised when he smiled. 

 

"Thank you, Addie, for giving me a moment to be alone with her." he said. Addie's face lightened up upon hearing that. "I owe you one."