Fourth Mission: The Clone - Part 1

How To Steal A First Kiss

She lurked behind the wall as she waited for her next target. She looked at each student coming out, finding the right target to attack. Then, she found her target. 

 

She put on her mask, and readied herself to make her move. With her super speed, she sped up to her victim, and attacked him without anyone around them noticing. Soon, her victim is down, and bloodied. As sped away from her victim, she looked back at him. Then, she looked at the device on her wrist. "Not him." she thought before leaving.

 

She looked around the area as soon as she was away. "Tomorrow, I'll try to find them again." she thought. 

 

--

 

"Ouch..."

 

Lin Yi flinched in pain as he held his right abdomen. " it up, Lin Yi." Wes told him. "Wow, it's been a week and you're still in pain from that ambush?" Brent asked. "No..." he said while flinching in pain. "What is it?" Sunnee asked. "My tummy hurts. I need to go to the bathroom!"

 

Lin Yi rushed outside the room, while the three just sweat dropped. "Weird guy..." Sunnee said as she shook his head. "But I'm worried. Who attacked him a week before, and why?" Wes asked. "He keeps mentioning this guy from the last mission, where we saved the princess. It could be him. He attacked him for revenge." Brent said. Wes let out a sigh. "Things seems to be getting more complicated since that mission. And have you noticed how our last missions seems to be connected?" Sunnee said. 

 

Wes furrowed his brows as he looked at him. "You're right. Hell Vision, WTD, Super Soldier, Fool's Gold and Qiu Yue. Everything is connected." he agreed. "And I think, there is a catalyst to all of these..." Brent said. Wes and Brent looked at each other. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Wes asked. Brent nodded his head. 

 

Sunnee gave the two a confused look. "What is it?" she asked. The two looked at him with a serious expression. "We're hungry." he said. Sunnee sweat dropped at them. "Let's wait for Lin Yi, then let's go to the cafeteria to get something to eat." Brent said. Wes nodded in agreement. Sunnee could only sigh as she shook her head. "Stupid brothers..." she thought. 

 

--

 

"But why him?"

 

Evan asked Cammie as they met at the old broadcasting room. "I just have a bad feeling about the guy..." Cammie told him. "Well, a girl's gut feel could never be wrong..." Evan said. "Let me know what you can find about him. Also..." she said. 

 

Evan gave Cammie a confused look. "What is it?" he asked. "Make sure Sunnee does not go near him ever again."

 

--

 

Dylan was looking into some school documents, when Ian came inside the office. "Hey, Dylan. Have you heard the news?" he asked. As Dylan gave him a blank look as he sat on the chair in front of him. "What is it?" he asked. "There had been attacks going in some school. So far, there had been three victims." Ian said. 

 

Dylan furrowed his brow upon hearing that. "An attack?" he asked. Ian nodded his head. "This attacker doesn't care if it's a girl or boy, but he will randomly make an attack, and beat them up. The motive is still unknown." Ian said. 

 

He sat back on his chair as he scratched his chin. "Did we get any report about any attack from our school?" 

"Not yet."

"This had been verified, right?"

"Yeah."

"Then, send out a bulletin to tell the students to be careful going to and from home." 

 

Ian just nodded his head. He went to his desk, and started on the memo. Meanwhile. Dylan had a worried look on his face. "I just hope Sunnee won't get attacked by this guy..." he thought. 

 

--

 

The Imperial Guards/Red Dragons gathered at the old broadcasting building. "New mission?" Sunnee asked as she took her seat. "There was an alarming report that I got. Probably, we will be needed for this." Evan said.  On the projector, he showed a map of the city, with three schools marked. "There had been some attacks happening." Evan said. 

 

Wes and Brent looked at Lin Yi. "Same attack as Eagle?" Wes asked. "He's lucky. The other victims end up in the hospital." Evan said. "Why would that guy attack other people?" Brent asked. "There's no potential motive yet." Evan answered. "Could it be related to super soldier again?" Sunnee asked. Evan shrugged his shoulders. "No idea." he said. 

 

"Should we do a patrol, to observe?" Sunnee asked. "We should. It's better to catch this attacker before he victimized another." Wes said. Lin Yi clenched his fist, making an angry expression. "It's payback time to the guy who attacked me." he said. As Sunnee looked at him, he saw a blue light flashing in his eyes. "What's happening to him?" she thought. 

 

"Don't get too riled up, Eagle. If we caught the suspect, of course, we have to hand him over to the authorities, OK?" Wes said. Lin Yi could only sigh in resignation. "So, should we start our patrol today after school?" Brent asked. Everyone nodded their head. 

 

--

 

"Sunnee!"

 

Sunnee looked back, and saw Dylan walking towards her. "Dylan..." she called as she smiled. "Are you going home?" Dylan asked. For a while, she hesitated a bit. "Well..."

"Or, do you have a new mission?"

"We were supposed to patrol today."

 

Dylan nodded his head. "Just be careful, all right?" he said. Sunnee just nodded her head. They went on separate ways, but just a few steps later, Sunnee turned around, and called Dylan again. "Dylan!" she called. Dylan stopped, and looked at her. He let out a smile as he sees her smiling at him. "Take care on your way home." Sunnee said. Her cheeks turned red upon saying that, and all she could do to hide it is to lower her head. 

 

Dylan's smile widened. He walked up to her, and the moment he reached her, he pulled her into a hug. Sunnee was surprised, but nevertheless, she was happy. "You should be taking care of yourself. You don't have to worry about me." He said. Then, he looked at her. As he patted her head, he stared at her for a long time. "I wish I could be the one who can protect you..." he thought. 

 

Then, Sunnee let go o him. "I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow." she said. Dylan nodded his head. "Tomorrow, if you're free, let's go out to eat some ice cream, OK?" he said. Sunnee nodded his head. He watched her as she leaves. But, at the back of his mind, he's still worried about her. 

 

--

 

Rainbow got out of the school that afternoon. As she walks home, she felt someone was following her. She looked back, and found no one. She dismissed her thought, and continued to walk again. 

 

But a few minutes later, she could hear footsteps coming towards her. As she looked back, she was surprised to see a short haired girl in a mask lunge at her. The girl punched her in her stomach, and in her chest, making her fall on the ground. Then, the girl punched her in the face, and pulled her arm too much, that it got broken. 

 

The girl left her all black and blue. "Help..." she muttered as she slowly closed her eyes. Then, there was darkness.