Cookie Monster Makes His Move

How To Steal A First Kiss

Sunnee  was walking inside the school gate with her brothers. She let out a sigh, and looked at them. Wes is on his phone, probably messaging Cammie. Lin Yi and Brent were goofing around. Evan was steps away from them as he reads the book. 

 

"Probably another boring day until we get another mission..." she thought. She let out another sigh as she made her steps. "Sunnee!" she heard someone call her. She was surprised to see Yi Tian walking beside her. Her cheeks turned red as she looked at him. "Yi Tian..." she called him. 

 

"Hey, I heard the library already got the next volume of the manga we're reading. Want to check it out later?" he asked. Her eyes twinkled as she smiled at him. "Sure!" she said. Yi Tian smiled at him, and patted her head. "Then, let's see each other at the library OK? I'll wait for you!" he said. Sunnee just nodded her head. 

 

She watched him as he walks away from her. Then, he turned around to her, and waved at her. "Yi Tian is not only cute, he's also a really nice guy..." she said to herself. "He's a thousand times better than that ugly stupid polar bear ice monster!" she said to herself. 

 

Wes and Brent looked at each other when they saw Sunnee and Yi Tian talking. "A love rival has arrived." Brent said. "We need to get rid of the love rival." Wes said. "Yes! Get rid of my love rival!" Lin Yi said. Brent and Wes looked at him. "Really, Lin Yi?" Wes said. "Why? Don't you ship Panda with me? We look good together." Lin Yi said. 

 

Brent let out a sigh as he patted his shoulder. "Lin Yi, my brother. In Panda's eyes, you're only her big brother." Brent told him. "I'm her knight in shining armor." he said. "But have you ever heard of a knight marrying a princess?" he asked. Lin Yi gave him a confused look. Brent smiled at him. "You may be the knight in shining armor, but her prince charming is on his way to take her away." he said. 

 

Wes folded his arms as he looked at Lin Yi. "And besides, how can I be sure about you? That's the thing. You're our brother, and we know you. You're the biggest playboy and ert we know." Wes said. "And your nose bleeds when you see y girls." Evan said as he passed by them. 

 

Lin Yi let out a sigh. "Maybe you guys are right... maybe I'm like this to Panda because I protect her too much..." he said. Wes and Brent looked at each other again, and smile. Then, Lin Yi looked at the two. An angry tick formed in his head when he realized something. "Hey, you guys are talking me out of my feelings for Panda because you want Panda to be with another guy, right?!" he asked. Wes and Brent smiled as they gave each other a high five. 

 

"Which guy?"

 

Sunnee asked as she popped up beside Lin Yi. The three were surprised the moment they saw her. "Weren't you just talking to your cookie monster?" Wes asked. "I heard you guys say my name. So, which guy do you want me to beat up?" she asked. The three sweat dropped at her in dismay. "We didn't want you to beat someone Sunnee, we want you to date someone." Wes said. 

 

Sunnee rolled her eyes at them. "If it's not my cookie monster, I won't go to that date." she told them. She turned her back on them and walked away from them. Wes put his arms around Brent and Lin Yi as they watched her live. "We need to convince her to go on that date as BHG." Wes said. Brent and Lin Yi gave him a confused look. "BHG?" they both asked. "Brown. Haired. Girl." Wes said. "We need to drag her if we have to." Brent said. 

 

Lin Yi gave the two a confused look. "Date with who?" he asked. Wes and Brent let out a  smile, and explained everything to him. 

 

--

 

Sunnee opened the refrigerator at the cafeteria, and reached for a bottle of soda. As she reached for a bottle, she saw another hand reaching for it. She was about to get mad, but as she saw the owner of that hand, she blushed. It was Yi Tian. "Yi Tian?" she called. Yi Tian smiled at her. He took the soda, and gave it to her. "Here, for you." he said. 

 

As he smiled, she could see pink bubbles around him, and that soft melody began to play again. "T-thanks..." she said as she blushed. "You look cute when you blush." he said. He reached for her cheeks and pinched it. 

 

Dylan was buying his lunch, when he saw Yi Tian and Sunnee together. "Are they flirting?" he thought as he watched. The green eyed monster slowly crept up to him again, seeing them together. He saw her smiling cutely at him, and he's pissed off. "Do you really think you're cute, panda bear? You're not cute. Yi Tian is just being nice to you, because you're ugly." he told himself. 

 

"Aiyo... Yi Tian, don't flatter me so much." she said. "But what can I do if I can't help but dote on you." Yi Tian told her. Sunnee turned her back on him as she held her cheeks. "Oh my God, does it mean he likes me?" she thought to herself.

 

"Ah, Sunnee..." she heard Yi Tian call her. She turned around to face him. "Yes, Yi Tian?" she said in her sweetest voice. "I remember, the movie for the manga we're reading would be shown this week. I was wondering if you're going to watch it as well?" he asked. Sunnee smiled to herself. "Oh, I want to. But I have no one to watch it with me. My brothers are busy this weekend." she said. 

 

As she smiled, her mind wanted to scream loudly. "Please ask me out. Please ask me out. Please ask me out." she thought. "I wanted to watch it too, but I don't have any friends that would be interested to watch it with me." he said. 

 

Then, Yi Tian looked at her, smiling shyly as he scratched his head. "Well, since you're the only one I know the likes that story... I was wondering if you'd like to -"

 

"Yes!" Sunnee immediately answered excitedly. With that, Yi Tian let out a laugh. "So I guess you want to watch the movie with me." he said. "Of course. I want to have a date with you." Sunnee said. Yi Tian laughed again. "So, it's a date then. Just you and me. Is it OK with your friends who's always around you or your brothers?" Yi Tian asked. "My brothers wouldn't mind." she said, except she know that her brothers would mind at all. 

 

"Then, let's meet this weekend! Should I go to  your house to pick you up?" he asked. Sunnee's eyes widened with shock. "No!" she exclaimed. This made Yi Tian confused. "Why?" 

"How about we meet at the bus stop in front of the the school?" 

"Sounds good to me."

 

Sunnee was able to breath when Yi Tian agreed to her. "Two more days till our date. I'm excited to go out with you." Yi Tian told her. "Me too..." she said. Then, he patted her head again. "I'm sure you're going to be the prettiest girl I'll see that day." he said. Sunnee turned more redder this time.

 

As Sunnee and Yi Tian were talking, Dylan is getting more angry at them. "You two..." he hissed before walking out of the cafeteria. 

 

--

 

Eunice entered the kitchen and found it filled with more cupcakes and muffins than the last time. "Dylan, can you tell me if we're going to open a cupcake shop?" she asked as she walked towards him. Dylan looked at her, and glared angrily, making her step back and be scared at her. 

 

"Don't joke with me right now, Eunice. I am not in the mood!" he said. Then, he continued to make more cake batters. "What's wrong?" she asked worried. "That panda bear must die..." he hissed. Eunice could only look at him in confusion. 

 

--

 

Sunnee was going back to the classroom, when she smell something sweet from the kitchen. "That smells good... probably a cake!" she thought. As her sweet tooth attacks again, she decided to sneak inside the kitchen. 

 

She slowly opened the door, and crawled inside. The very first thing she saw were the beautiful cupcakes all over the counter and table. "Cupcake heaven!" she whispered dreamily. She crawled under the table, and then took a few of the cupcakes to eat. 

 

"This is the yummiest cupcake I've ever eaten! The God of Sweets loves me so much!" she thought. She took another cupcake, and another, and another, until she had cleaned up the table filled with cupcake. 

 

Meanwhile, Dylan had just finished decorating another batch of cupcakes, when he saw an empty table. "Weird. I know I did put a bunch of cupcakes on it...." he said to himself. Then, he shrugged his shoulders. "It's OK. At least I have space for the new batch." he said. He put the cupcakes on the table, and went back to work. 

 

As Sunnee was eating the cupcake under the table, her phone vibrated. She took it from her pocket and saw a message from Dylan to 'Sarah'. "What do you want, ice monster?" she thought. She opened the message, and saw a tray of beautifully decorated cupcakes. Then, there was a message from him. 

 

Dylan: "Cupcakes as cute as you. Hope I can give them to you."

 

Sunnee's eyes widened upon realizing that it was Dylan that was making the cupcake. "Oh no! I'm in the same room as that ugly stupid polar bear ice monster?!" she exclaimed in her thought. To check, she sent Dylan a message. 

 

Sarah: "Aw, it's cute! Make me one when we meet next weekend, OK?"

 

After she sent the message,  she heard a phone's beep in the room. "It's really that ice monster!" she thought. She knew that moment that she had to get out of the kitchen. 

 

As quietly as she could, she crawled out of the table and into the door. As she crawled to the door, she stood up, and closed it before running away. 

 

However, Dylan looked back, and caught her getting out of the kitchen. Dylan found himself smiling as he watched Sunnee running out of his kitchen. "Panda bear, . the cupcake thief. Your sweet tooth will surely get you in trouble. " he said as he shook his head. 

 

Feeling a little much better and happier, he decided to bake some cookies.