First Kiss

How To Steal A First Kiss

Sunnee carries the small box of cookies in her hand as she walks. She looked around the school, hoping to be able to see Yi Tian. "Where could he be?" she said to herself. 

 

"Sunnee?" she heard that familiar baritone voice. She slowly turned around, and saw Yi Tian smiling at her. "Good morning." he greeted. She lowered her face to hide her pink cheeks. "Good morning..." she said. "What do you have there?" Yi Tian asked, pointing at the small box she's holding. 

 

"Ah, this is for you." she said, giving the box to him. Yi Tian gave her a confused look. "For me?" he asked. Sunnee nodded her head. She felt her heart beat fast as he made a step towards her. Then, Yi Tian took her box, and smiled at her again. "Thank you." he said. 

 

Her cheeks turned more pinker as he smiled. "Y-you're welcome..." she said. She watched it as he opened the box. She saw him smile as he saw the cookies inside. "Wow, cookies!" he exclaimed happily. He took a piece, and ate it. She waited for his reaction, and then he smiled.  

 

"These are good! Did you bake these cookies?" he asked. "I did!" she lied. She knew at the back of her mind, it was Lin Yi who baked the cookies for her. "Well, I think I found my new favorite cookies." he said. Then, Yi Tian reached for her cheeks, and pinched it. "Thank you so much for the cookies, my cookie buddy." Yi Tian said. 

 

Sunnee felt giddy and happy. She was glad that Yi Tian liked the cookies she brought for him. "Well, I'll see you around, Sunnee. Thanks for the cookies again." he said. "You're welcome." she said. She watched Yi Tian as he leaves, and she smiled to herself. "Panda, you have a chance on him." she said happily. 

 

--

 

Dylan was walking around the school grounds, when he saw Sunnee alone, as if looking for someone. "What is this girl doing here? Looking for some trouble again?" he thought. He took a deep breath, and made a step, but then he saw Yi Tian approaching her. 

 

An angry tick formed on his head as she blushed before him. He doesn't know why but he felt jealous when Sunnee gave Yi Tian a gift. "Why would you give that guy something?!" he thought. He just watched the two, but the more he watches, the more he gets jealous and upset. And he doesn't know why he felt that way. 

 

He was expecting Yi Tian to ignore Sunnee, but he smiled sweetly at her. Even pinching her cheek. "Why you stupid tall cookie monster!" he thought. It seems like the new guy is enamored by Sunnee, and he doesn't know what he sees in her to even like her. And he doesn't know what made Sunnee like that guy. 

 

He watched as Sunnee watched Yi Tian leave. She still had that pink tints on her cheek, and he doesn't know why. "Stupid panda bear..." he thought as he glared angrily at her. As he is upset, he decided to walk away from that scene. 

 

--

 

Eunice walked inside the Sakura Council office and went to her desk. There, she saw another long stemmed red rose on her table. "Another rose?" she thought. 

 

She took the rose from the table with curiosity. "Who is the guy giving me the roses?" she asked. Then, she let out smile before inhaling its scent. "Whoever it is that gave me this rose, he made  me happy today..." she said. 

 

From where he is standing, Brent can see Eunice from the Sakura Council office. He let out a smile as she took the rose from the table. "Shakespeare says, 'She's beautiful, and therefore to be wooed; She is a woman, therefore to be won.' One day, my fair Eunice, I shall win your heart." he said to himself.  

 

--

 

Wes stood by the rooftop as he watched over the school ground. Suddenly, he saw a familiar figure walking along the school grounds. And since then, his eyes were locked on him. 

 

"I knew you'd be here." he heard someone say. He turned around to see Lin Yi walking up to him. "It's my turn to be a watch guard, remember?" he said. "I know." Lin Yi said. 

 

He stood beside Wes, and saw him  looking at someone in particular. Then, he realized who it was. "I thought you promised never to bother her again?" he asked. Lin Yi looked at him, and saw the sad expression on his face. "Had you ever seen me bother her?"

"No, but you're supposed to be watching the school grounds, not just watch one girl." 

"I am watching the school ground."

"But your eyes are locked on her. Like before..."

 

Wes let out a sigh, and turned his back on him. Lin Yi put his hand on his shoulder, and Wes looked at him. "I will have to remind you again what you promised five years ago. That you will stay away from her after she had forgotten you. I know you don't want Qiu Yue to be in danger again, right?" Lin Yi asked him. Wes just nodded his head. "Stay away as possible as you can from Qiu Yue, and you'll be fine." Lin Yi told him. 

 

Wes just looked at him. He knew he should stay away from her, but what can he do if his heart longs for her?

 

--

 

[Flashback]

 

"Zhan, close your eyes..."

 

He smiled as he closed his eyes. He felt her putting something around her neck. "Open it!" she heard her say. He slowly opened his eyes, and saw her locket around her neck. "Qiu Yue, isn't this your most prized necklace?" he asked her. Qiu Yue smiled and nodded her head. "Then, why are you giving it to me?" he asked. 

 

Qiu Yue put her arms around her his neck, and looked at him in his eyes. "Because you are the most precious person on earth for me." she said. With that, Wes let out a laugh. "You're so cheesy." he said. He held on to the heart locket and looked at it. "But since this is too precious for you, I promise you I'll keep it and take care of it. Because as long as I have this, I know I have your heart." he said. 

 

Then, he kissed her on the cheek, making her blush a little. "Ah, Xiao Yue is a little shy, huh?" he . She looked at him, and raised an eyebrow at him. "Who said you can kiss me, Gu Zhan?" she asked. Then, he smiled again. "I did." he said. then, he gave her another kiss on the lips. 

 

[End of Flashback]

 

--

 

It's rare for Sunnee to enter the library. But since she needed a book for her assignment, she had to. Also, since she heard that her favorite romance manga is in the library, she decided to pay it a visit. 

 

She was able to get the book she needs. Now, she's looking for the novel  she wants to read. She looked in every shelf, and aisle. Then, finally, she found the book she was looking for. 

 

As she reached for it, another hand touched the book. She looked beside her, and saw Yi Tian smiling at him. She didn't know which is brighter - his smile, or the rays of sun shining on him. All she knows is that just like before, when he's around, she could see pink all over the place. 

 

"I'm sorry..." he said. "Oh, it's OK. Do you need this book?" she asked. "Well, I just want to read this since I've been looking all over for this." he said. 

 

Sunnee smiled happily at him. "Oh my God, I think I found a perfect guy! He loves cookies and he also likes the same manga! Maybe he's the one for me." she thought. "Well, since you found it first, you can have it." Yi Tian said, letting go of the book. "Well, what if we read them together?" she suggested. 

 

Yi Tian stared at her for a long time. "But if you're not in the mood -"

"Reading the manga with you is fine with me." he said with a smile. 

 

Sunnee blushed at what he said. She bit her lips as she can't contain her happiness. "All right. Let's read this manga together!" she said. Yi Tian nodded her head. They took the book, and found an empty table to seat. 

 

From another aisle, Dylan got out, and was about to get to his table, when he noticed that Yi Tian and Sunnee were together. "Why are they so close?" he thought. He walked towards his table, and from where he is seating, he could see the two together. He opened the book he was holding, but his attention was not in it. He was secretly watching Yi Tian and Sunnee. 

 

"Let's start!" Sunnee said as she opened the manga. They were reading the manga. As she was holding the book, Yi Tian had to move closer to her so he could read. With their distance, she could smell his cologne. "He smells good!" she thought. She wasn't paying attention to the book, but instead, she was just staring at Yi Tian. 

 

Then, Yi Tian put his arms around her. She bit her lips again, in order to hide her reaction. "I'm this close to him. Dear God, thank you..." she said. "Sunnee, should we turn to the next page?" Yi Tian asked. Sunnee was startled at what he said. "Uh, yeah, OK." e she said. 

 

Yi Tian wrinkled his brow as she looked at her. "Are you all right? You look flustered." he said. Sunnee let out a nervous laugh. "Maybe it's the heat..." she said. "But it's actually cold here in the library..." Yi Tian said. Sunnee sweat dropped at what he said. She was found out by him. 

 

But Yi Tian smiled at her. "But you still look cute!" Yi Tian said. Sunnee blushed even more. Then, Yi Tian pinched her cheek. "You're so cute and fluffy..." he said. "T-thanks..." she said. 

 

Just then, she heard Yi Tian's phone vibrate. He took it, and read the message on it. "Uh, Sunnee. Sorry, I have to leave soon. My driver is here. Let's read this manga some other time, all right?" Yi Tian told her. Sunnee nodded her head. "Sure. If you want, I can borrow this so you can read it after me." she told him. Yi Tian let out a pout. "But I want to read it with you. Borrow it first, then let's read it together tomorrow, OK?" Yi Tian said. Sunnee nodded her head. Before he left, he pinched her cheeks again and said goodbye. 

 

While he was watching the two, Dylan felt very jealous. "Who does he think he is, and why is he so close to that panda bear?" he thought. Upset and annoyed, Dyla stood up from his seat, and marched towards Sunnee's seat. 

 

Sunnee looked up at Dylan, and saw the rage in his eyes. "Ice Mons-" before she could continue, Dylan held her by her back collar, and dragged her to the far end of the library. 

 

"What do you want?!" she hissed at him the moment Dylan cornered her by the wall. "You and that new guy... why are you two close?" Dylan asked as he put his hands on the wall. "Why do you care?" Sunnee asked. Dylan glared at her. "Can't I be friends with anyone? Why do you question my friendship with him?"

"If you do something to the new student, I swear to God..."

"Why are you so concerned about him. Unless..."

 

Sunnee let out a playful smile. "You like Yi Tian, don't you?" she asked. An angry tick formed on his head upon hearing that. "She mistook me as gay?!" he thought. Sunnee huffed as she folded her arms. "Too bad. I like him too. And I will fight you for his love!" she announced to him. 

 

"Look, panda bear. I'm not gay." Dylan told her. Sunnee let out a smirk. "Oh, really? I didn't hear any rumors about you having a girlfriend, and you're so cold towards girls. I think you're gay." she said. "I am not!" he said defensively. 

"Ice monster likes guys too."

"Say it one more time, and you'll see."

"Gay!"

 

Dylan furrowed his brow as he glared at her. "Gay! Ice Monster is Gay!" Sunnee taunted him. Then, he let out a smirk, "Let's see if you'll still say that after this." Dylan said. Then, he held her cheeks, and kissed her on the lips for a long time.