Fourth Mission: The Clone - Part 4

How To Steal A First Kiss

"Wes, Chung Lin, Brent. Stay."

 

Principal Ko said as the three were about to leave her office. The three looked at her, and then looked at each other. Then, they decided to  stay behind. "Yes, principal?" Wes asked. All of them were confused and curious why they were asked to stay. 

 

"I need to do this to Sunnee for her safety, I hope you understand." Principal Ko said. "Principal, Sunnee is innocent." Lin Yi insisted. "I know. But until we can find the real culprit, I want her to stay away from this. Who knows who the next victim is. It might be her." she said. 

 

Brent furrowed his brows. "So, you believe Sunnee? Are you trying to protect her?" he asked. Principal Ko nodded her had. "Take this time to investigate this matter, and clear her name. As Imperial Guards, make sure to protect the students of Dong San." she said. The three boys let out a smile. "We will, Principal Ko." they said in unison. "And one more thing." Principal Ko added. "Don't ever let Sunnee know about this."

 

--

 

After crying for a while, Sunnee composed herself and went back to  their room. She endured the angry stares from Class H as she gathered her things. She let out a sigh as she got out of the room  to leave the school. 

 

As she reached the school gate, she noticed Dylan standing there as if waiting for her. He had his bag with him, making him even more confused. "Principal Ko said that you should see me out of school. Why do you have your bag with you?" Sunnee asked. "Well, I decided to go on a half-day leave today." Dylan said. This made her even more confused. "Why?" she asked. "I feel tired. I want to go out and have fun." he said. 

 

Sunnee gave him a dubious look. She inched her face to him, making Dylan blush. "W-what?" he asked. "Who are you and what did you do to that stupid ugly polar bear ice monster?" she asked. Dylan let out a laugh. "I want to be with you." he said as he looked into her eyes. This time, it's Sunnee's turn to be red. "I... I'm going to be OK. Y-you don't have to worry about me." she said. 

 

Dylan let out a smile, and then held her cheeks. "I can't let you be alone at this time." he said. Sunnee looked up at him. At that moment,she felt safe with him. It seems like he's the only person he can trust, aside from her brothers. 

 

"How about we go and get that big bowl of ice cream you've always loved?" Dylan asked. With that, Sunnee smiled. "Are you asking me out on a date, mister?" she asked. "Of course." he said confidently. The only thing Sunnee could do is smile. "How can a girl like me say no to ice cream? You do know how to make me say yes." 

"The only thing that I can't make you say yes to is to be my girlfriend."

"Dylan..."

"But hey, I'm willing to wait."

"Let's take our time, all right?"

 

She touched his cheek as he smiled. "Once this is all over, I promise to give you an answer." she said. "Then, I'll wait for that day." he said. As they walked out of the school gates, Dylan held her hand. But what they didn't know was all this time, Yi Tian had been watching them, with an angry look on his face. As they left, he took out his phone, and called someone. "Make your move, Sha Sha." he said with a smirk. "I want that little pink girl beaten up."

 

--

 

Sunnee and Dylan were walking towards the cafe, when the short-haired blonde girl with a mask jumped in front of them. Sensing danger, Sunnee stood in front of Dylan to protect him. "Who are you?" she asked. "Your worst nightmare..." the girl said. Sunnee looked at Dylan. "Get out of here now." she told him. "But..." 

 

Sunnee looked at the short haired girl again. "This is going to be messy, Dylan." she said She pulled up her sleeves as she made a step towards her. "You must be the girl who framed me up, right?" she asked. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Then, why are you here."

"To kill you."

 

Dylan's eyes widened upon hearing that. "You..." he hissed. Then, the blonde girl started to attack Sunnee. However, Sunnee was on the defense, and blocked her attacks. She kicked the blonde girl, and the blonde girl fell on the ground. "'That will teach you a lesson." Sunnee told her. The blonde girl immediately stood up, as if nothing happened and she was hurt. This surprised the two of them. "Sunnee, be careful!" Dylan shouted. 

 

She attacked Sunnee again, but this time, she was not able to block her punches. Sunnee fell on the ground, coughing blood. This made Dylan worried. "Sunnee!" he shouted as he came to her rescue. "You have to leave before he hurt you..." Sunnee told him. "I won't leave you." Dylan said. 

 

Then, he looked at the blonde girl. "And I won't let anyone hurt you." he said as his eyes turned blue. Behind her mask, the blonde girl let out a smirk. "Confirmed." she said. Dylan stood up, and began to attack the blonde girl. The blonde girl was able to block all of his attacks. But she noticed that as he attacks her, he gets even stronger. "There you are, super soldier!" she thought. 

 

The blonde girl gave him a final blow, making him fall on the ground next to Sunnee. Soon, he felt he began to be more weaker with that final blow. "That will teach you a lesson. I'll be back for you and the little pink girl." The blonde girl said before leaving them almost lifeless on the ground. And that was the last thing he heard before everything turned black.

 

--

 

"He's waking up."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah... I think it's time."

 

Dylan slowly opened his eyes, and saw Evan and Cammie staring at him. "OK, then I'll give him the antidote." Cammie said. As he opened his mouth to speak, Cammie injected him, making him flinch in pain. "Ah! Jeebus, what the hell?!" he shouted. "Language, Dylan." Evan said. 

 

Dylan slowly sat up from his bed. "Sunnee? Where is Sunnee?" he asked. "Eating ice cream downstairs." Evan said. "By the way, T-Rex said you would be staying here at the mansion for a while." Cammie said. Dylan furrowed his brows. "T-Rex?" he asked. "Sunnee's dad and our boss. Apparently, he and your dad's are really good friends." Evan said. 

 

"Addie will be sent here as well, for security reasons obviously." Cammie told him. "Wait, how come Sunnee is OK now, knowing she was severely hurt?" Dylan asked. "There was something about the last attack." Evan said. 

 

"Good thing Evan and I found the two of you right away, or something bad must have happened." Cammie said. Dylan gave Cammie a confused look. "What could have happened?" he asked. "You'll become a monster." Cammie said. 

 

Dylan stared at her for a long time, and then let out a piercing, girly, laugh. Evan and Cammie could only cover their ears. "What do you mean I'm going to be a monster?" he asked. "We have been observing you, Dylan. Something's not right about you. Something that we need to correct..." Cammie said. "If we don't correct it now, the effect would be drastic." Evan added. 

 

This time, it made Dylan scared. "Did someone alter my DNA or something?" he asked. "Yes." Cammie said. This time, Dylan became scared. The memories of the time he was kidnapped came back into him. He could vaguely remember lying on a laboratory bed as he fell asleep, and then waking up next to Qing Qing. 

 

"I guess that's it for now. I know you want to see Sunnee now." Evan said. Dylan nodded his head. He immediately got out of the bed to see Sunnee. 

 

--

 

"Qi Qi!"

 

Addie shouted as he ran towards him. Dylan opened his arms to her, but instead of being hugged by her, Addie hugged Brent instead. "Qi Qi, I was so worried about you. I'm scared!" Addie said as she cried. Brent wanted to laugh, but stopped himself from doing so. Instead, he patted Addie's head. 

 

"I'm OK now, Addie. Don't worry." Dylan said. "But I'm still worried about you." she said as she cried and hugged Brent tight. "You're worried about me, and yet you're hugging Brent..." Dylan told her. Addie looked at Dylan, and then looked at Brent. "But Penguin's fluffy to hug unlike you." Addie said. Brent laughed, while Dylan sweat dropped. "Addison..." he hissed.

 

"Well, Dylan and Addison, welcome to our humble abode." Qin Yang said as he and his father walk up to them. "Everything's settled here. You and Addie will stay here for a couple of days for security reasons." his father said. "Dad? Why? Is someone threatening you, or Addie?" he asked. His father shook his head. "It's more of your safety, Dylan. And..."

 

Senator Xiong looked at Qin Yang. "We just don't want the two of you to be in danger again." he said. "All right... if that's the case..." Dylan said. 

 

--

 

[Flashback]

 

Sunnee saw the blonde girl attacked Dylan. She tried to get up, but her body is too weak and sore to do so. Then, she saw how Dylan was attacked and how he flew right next to her. "Dylan..." she called weakly. She heard the blonde girl laugh as she reached him. "... I'll be back for you..." she heard him say. 

 

"Dylan..." she said as she crawled to him. He hugged his almost lifeless body. "Sunnee!" she heard a familiar voice call her. "Let's take them back to the lab." Another voice said. Then, everything became black.

 

[End Of Flashback]

 

Sunnee hugged her panda stuff toy as she remembered what happened a while ago. "I wasn't able to save him again, Panda..." she said. She let out a sigh. "I hope he's OK..."she thought. 

 

Then, she heard a knock on the door. She stood up from her bed, and opened the door. To her surprise, she saw Dylan standing in front of her. "Dylan!" she exclaimed happily. "I wanted to check on you. Are you all right?" he asked. "I'm OK. How about you? Are you hurt?" she asked. Dylan nodded his head. "A little. Anyway, my dad and your dad wanted me and Addie to stay here for a while." he said. Sunnee nodded his head. 

 

Then, something caught Dylan's eyes. "Hey... what is that?" he said, pointing at the panda stuff toy. "That's my..."

 

Dylan walked inside her room. "He found Qing Qing... then, this is the right time to tell him I'm Qing Qing" she thought as she smiled. "Dylan, there's something I-"

 

"I like this lipstick." Dylan told her as he held up her pink lipstick. "Can I try it on?" he asked. Sunnee just gave him a dumbfounded look. "What?"