First Mission: Party Boy Part 1

How To Steal A First Kiss

"I'm a ert?"

 

Stallion looked in confusion as Lion and Penguin laughed. They told Evan what happened a while ago when thr Sakura Council head confronted Panda. Stallion scratched his head. "I don't even know what it looks like..." he said.

 

"Eagle's fault." Lion said. Eagle's cheek became redder. He then got out of his seat, and knelt in front of Stallion, making the latter quite surprised. "I'm so sorry, Stallion! I didn't mean to make you look like a ert!" he cried. 

 

Panda sneered at Eagle. "Of course, you should be sorry. You're the ert, not Stallion." Panda said. "It's all right, Eagle. But, Panda's right. We need to find a more suitable reason why Panda would want to bully me." Stallion said. They all fell silent as they think for a while. "But stealing Panda's underwear is already a good excuse." Stallion said as he broke the silence. 

 

The four gave him a confused look. Stallion let out a smile at them. "Let's just say Evan Ma is such a ert, right?" he said. "We all know who the real ert is." Panda said, eying on Eagle. "Oh, it is good. Especially for me. I need to get Ian off  of my back." Stallion told them. They gave him another confused look.

 

"Anyway... on my first day back in school, I found something about Hell Vision." Stallion said in a more serious tone. He took out his laptop, and all eyes were on the projector before them. He showed them the pictures he secretly took that day. 

 

"This is Teddy Chen. He's also from the Elite Class. Today, I've seen him talking to Zhu Jian from Class C." Stallion explained. He showed them another picture. This time, a close up picture of their exchange. "Seems like Zhu Jian gave Teddy a bottle of Hell Vision today." Stallion explained. 

 

"Then, we should tail the two, right?" Penguin asked. Stallion nodded his head. "It's easier to tail Zhu Jian since he is in my class. But Teddy is a different story. Plus, being in the Elite Class means they are protected by the Sakura Council." Stallion explained. 

 

"Do we need to get someone inside the Elite Class? That would be a difficult task." Lion said. Stallion smiled, and shook his head. "During my course in espionage abroad, there is a new device that can help track a person without tailing them physically." he said. Then, he showed a small device to them. "All we need is to bug Teddy, and we can tail him from anywhere." he explained. 

 

"But... how do we do that?" Panda asked. Stallion let out a smile. "Leave it up to me." he said. 

 

--

 

Lion looked at the box. The four joined him as he opened it. "Imperial Guards..." Penguin said, reading the inscription inside the box. "It's time to use this." Lion said. The four nodded their heads. 

 

--

 

Club Lethe.

 

"Here's the payment. I need five more bottle of Hell Vision." Zhu Jian said to his contact. "Here's what you need." the man before him said. They made an exchange before Zhu Jian leaves. The man then went inside the secret room of the club, and from there, Hades is waiting. 

 

"The guy is from Dong San." the man told his boss. Hades let out a smirk. "Seems like everyone's into Hell Vision at that school, huh?" he asked. "Yes, boss. My contact had a lot of orders today." the man said. He gulped down his drink, and smirked again. "Good..." he told him. 

 

--

 

"Target locked..." 

 

Evan thought as he saw Teddy coming out of the library. He pushed his glasses up, and then walked opposite Teddy's direction. Purposely, he bumped into Teddy, making both of them fall on the ground. 

 

"I... I'm s-s-s-s-sorry..." Evan said in panicked tone. Teddy smiled at him. "It's OK." Teddy said in his gentle voice. Evan helped him with his books, and while he was doing that, he was able to put the bug on his phone in a quick way. 

 

"Activating..." he heard Penguin said on the other line. "And, we're online. Get out of there, fast." Penguin told him. He quickly gathered his things, and stood up. "I... I'm s-s-s-sorry a-a-a-again..." Evan stuttered. Teddy just smiled, and nodded his head.

 

When Teddy left, Evan let out a smirk. "It's time to find out where they are getting that Hell Vision." Penguin said. 

 

--

 

"I bought you red velvet cookies." Lin Yi said as he and Sunnee were walking at the hallway. He saw her eyes light up upon hearing the word cookies. He knows her so well, and he knows how much she loves the sweet treat. 

 

"Gimme cookies! Gimme cookies!" she shouted happily like a child. Lin Yi let out a laugh as he handed her the bag of cookies. She looked like a happy child who received the gift she wanted the most on Christmas day. He watched her as she opened it excitedly. As she was about to take a piece of the cookie, someone snatched it from her. 

 

"Hey!"

 

She shouted angrily. Dylan looked back at her, and smirked at her. Then, he put all the cookies on his mouth and ate it. "Hey!" Both Lin Yi and Sunnee called angrily. Dylan just shrugged, as if mocking them. 

 

"Stupid polar bear ice monster, those cookies are mine!" Sunnee shouted angrily. "I bought it for her! Why do you have to eat it all?!" Lin Yi shouted angrily as well. "I'm hungry. Just so happen that I saw your cookies, and I want it. So I took it." Dylan told them. 

 

Lin Yi looked at him angrily as he folded his arms. "Just because you're the Sakura Council head it doesn't mean that you can take any cookies you want. I especially bought it for panda bear!" Lin Yi said. Dylan pouted at them. "I'm sorry..." he said, still in a mocking tone. 

 

Sunnee looked angrily at him, and clenched her fist. "Stupid ice monster...." she hissed. Lin Yi looked at Sunnee, and saw her fired up. "Uh-oh..." he thought. One thing he knew about Sunnee is this - take everything away from her, but never ever take away her precious cookies. Wes and Brent learned it the hard way before, and now Dylan had to face her wrath. 

 

"Sunnee... calm do-" before he could finish speaking, Sunnee let out a war cry and attacked Dylan. She threw a punch at him, but Dylan was quick to duck. This fired her up more. Lin Yi knew Sunnee won't stop until she gets her revenge. "This sure is interesting." he thought as he smiled.

 

"I will karate chop your adam's apple!" Sunnee shouted angrily at him. "If you can reach me!" Dylan mocked her. Before she knew it, Dylan ran away from her. Sunnee ran after him, but he proved to be fast. She followed him at the staircase, but he's a few floors away from him. He looked up at him, and stuck a tongue at her. 

 

She ran faster to catch him. Frustrated that he's getting away, she decided to jump on the stairs. Good thing she landed just in front of him. Dylan was surprised she was able to catch up to him. "You really jumped?" he asked. "I'll do anything to give you a beating, stupid polar bear!" she hissed at him. 

 

He got away from her and ran down the stairs. Sunnee took off her shoes, and then threw it at him. It hit the back of his knees, making Dylan fall down. As Dylan stood up, Sunnee made a kick. She did not hit him, but it cornered him on the wall, with her foot his neck. "Give me back my cookies or I will crush your neck!" Sunnee shouted angrily at him. Dylan began to fear her. "I... I'll send it to your class. Spare my neck, please..." Dylan pleaded. 

 

"Sunnee, stop it." Lin Yi said as he put his hand on her shoulder. Somehow, it calmed her down. Sunnee slowly put her leg down. That was the time Dylan was about to catch his breath. "Scram before I kill you!" Sunnee told him. With that, Dylan ran away from him. 

 

"Hey, don't be mad anymore. I'll buy you more cookies later OK?" Lin Yi told her as soon as they were alone. Sunnee pouted at him. "But I want those cookies because you gave them to me!" Sunnee whined. Lin Yi let out a boyish smile. He knelt down, and then took the shoe she threw a while ago. He then, lifter her legs, and put her shoe on. 

 

Sunnee looked at Lin Yi, and blushed as she watched him put on her shoe. "Are you Cinderella today, that's why you threw your shoe?" he asked. Sunnee's cheek became even more redder. "Any princess will do. You know I've always wanted to be a princess..." she said. Lin Yi stood up, and smiled at her. "And I want to be your knight in shining armor." he said. 

 

Sunnee gave him a confused look. "Li Chung Lin! What are you talking about?!" she shouted at him. "Since I'm your bodyguard, I should be your knight in shining armor, right?" he asked. Then, he bowed down as he extended his hand to her. "Shall we go back to class, Princess Sunnee?" he asked. Sunnee let out a laugh, and took his hand. "Of course, my brave knight!" she said. They linked their arms together as they went back to their classroom. 

 

What they didn't know is that Dylan was watching them. And while he was watching them, he was pouting the whole time."Knight in shining armor my ..." he said to himself.